Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Limo Bullet Fragments....  (Read 19623 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: The Limo Bullet Fragments....
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2018, 05:27:14 AM »
Advertisement

These ?other guys? were Secret Service agents.

Do they have special permission to tamper with evidence?

So, you believe this Large Secret Enduring Conspiracy had no problem recruiting the Secret Service to take part. Or do you deny this?

Of course, you live in a conspiracy world, where everyone is suspect.

This is not about me. In your simple little world it seems to be ok to tamper with evidence as long as they have some sort of badge. Pathetic!

Who told them not to search the limousine?

Where this alleged conspiracy can recruit anyone they need to with no problem. The autopsy doctors. The Secret Service agents. The Dallas police. No problem at all, for believers in Large Secret Enduring Conspiracies.

Here we go again... the classic LN argument. A conspiracy isn't possible because they needed to involved half the population of the world, right? Get some grip on reality, please!

CTers, yourself included, don?t provide a complete list of all the evidence that was faked. Of all the people who were likely involved in the conspiracy. You can only fail to do so if the amount of faked evidence is too long to list. If the number of conspirators is too long to list. Hence, the logical conclusion that you are a believer in Large Secret Enduring Conspiracies. But if you are not, give me some reason to believe you are not. Give me a couple of lists.

Reasonable people have theories. Unreasonable people have established truths in their heads that they cannot seriously question.

Another LN argument

Translation; reasonable people agree with the crap I write and unreasonable people don't

You will never understand just how stupid that argument sounds, will you now?

Stupid for me to point out that it is reasonable to have theories, and not concrete beliefs that cannot be questioned?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 05:29:46 AM by Joe Elliott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2018, 05:27:14 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2018, 12:16:59 PM »
These ?other guys? were Secret Service agents.

Do they have special permission to tamper with evidence?

So, you believe this Large Secret Enduring Conspiracy had no problem recruiting the Secret Service to take part. Or do you deny this?

Why don't you answer my question instead of asking one?

And btw stop guessing about what I believe or not. You're not very good at it anyway.

Of course, you live in a conspiracy world, where everyone is suspect.

This is not about me. In your simple little world it seems to be ok to tamper with evidence as long as they have some sort of badge. Pathetic!

Who told them not to search the limousine?

Since when do they need to be told not to do something? Even the biggest idiot knows not to mess with a crime scene, doesn't he?

Where this alleged conspiracy can recruit anyone they need to with no problem. The autopsy doctors. The Secret Service agents. The Dallas police. No problem at all, for believers in Large Secret Enduring Conspiracies.

Here we go again... the classic LN argument. A conspiracy isn't possible because they needed to involved half the population of the world, right? Get some grip on reality, please!

CTers, yourself included, don?t provide a complete list of all the evidence that was faked. Of all the people who were likely involved in the conspiracy. You can only fail to do so if the amount of faked evidence is too long to list. If the number of conspirators is too long to list. Hence, the logical conclusion that you are a believer in Large Secret Enduring Conspiracies. But if you are not, give me some reason to believe you are not. Give me a couple of lists.

Evidence doesn't have to be fake to be misleading. It can be manipulated and misrepresented just as easily. The best lie is the one that stays as close to the truth as it can be. Hide the obvious deception in plain sight and hope nobody will notice.....

I don't really care what you believe or not about what my opinion is. This isn't about me. And as far as your "logical conclusion" is concerned..... the most logical thing for me to do seems to be to ignore it as an obvious delusion.

Reasonable people have theories. Unreasonable people have established truths in their heads that they cannot seriously question.

Another LN argument

Translation; reasonable people agree with the crap I write and unreasonable people don't

You will never understand just how stupid that argument sounds, will you now?

Stupid for me to point out that it is reasonable to have theories, and not concrete beliefs that cannot be questioned?

You understand my comment exactly. No need to add anything more!

Btw I thought we were discussion some pieces of physical evidence and not your obsession with CTs who you think believe in large scale conspiracies.... Seems I was mistaken.

Do you think you can manage any time soon to show conclusively that CE 399 and the fragments now in evidence are indeed the same as the bullet found at Parkland and the fragments found in the car, or do you require more time?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 12:19:33 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2018, 01:19:31 PM »
Ballistic experts Robert Frazier and Joseph Nicol examined the stretcher bullet and the two fragments recovered from the limousine and determined that they were fired from the rifle found on the sixth floor of the TSBD, to the exclusion of all other rifles in the world.

Briliant, Einstein... now show conclusively that CE 399 and the fragments now in evidence are indeed the same as the bullet found at Parkland and the fragments found in the car..... can you do that?

Here's news for you; if you can't show that, everything else in your post falls apart and all you are left with is what you (want to) believe

Ballistic experts Robert Frazier and Joseph Nicol examined the stretcher bullet and the two fragments recovered from the limousine and determined that they were fired from the rifle found on the sixth floor of the TSBD, to the exclusion of all other rifles in the world.

In a telephone conversation with LBJ on 11/23/63 J.Edgar Hoover told LBJ..."We have what we call slivers, which are not very valuable in the identification."

« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 01:21:31 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2018, 01:19:31 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2018, 05:14:30 PM »

In conclusion, while it is possible that the fragments came from two different bullets, logic indicates that this is unlikely. Most likely, they came from the same bullet.

Joe Elliot, I think your conclusion is correct and your analysis is pretty darned good.

It should be noted that regardless of whether the fragments came from one bullet or two, they are devastating evidence against LHO.

"Ballistic experts Robert Frazier and Joseph Nicol examined the stretcher bullet and the two fragments recovered from the limousine and determined that they were fired from the rifle found on the sixth floor of the TSBD, to the exclusion of all other rifles in the world." 

Since we know the fragments came from bullets fired by C2766, unless the fragments were planted - and all the evidence showing Saint Oz ordered, paid for, and possessed C2766 is fabricated - we can only conclude that Saint Oz is guilty.

That is unless someone stole Saint Oz's rifle from the garage and used it to assassinate JFK.

LHO: GUILTY BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2018, 05:24:41 PM »
Joe Elliot, I think your conclusion is correct and your analysis is pretty darned good.

It should be noted that regardless of whether the fragments came from one bullet or two, they are devastating evidence against LHO.

"Ballistic experts Robert Frazier and Joseph Nicol examined the stretcher bullet and the two fragments recovered from the limousine and determined that they were fired from the rifle found on the sixth floor of the TSBD, to the exclusion of all other rifles in the world." 

Since we know the fragments came from bullets fired by C2766, unless the fragments were planted - and all the evidence showing Saint Oz ordered, paid for, and possessed C2766 is fabricated - we can only conclude that Saint Oz is guilty.

That is unless someone stole Saint Oz's rifle from the garage and used it to assassinate JFK.

LHO: GUILTY BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT

Since we know the fragments came from bullets fired by C2766,

Gee Howie.....perhaps you should that a refresher course in reading comprehension.

In a telephone conversation with LBJ on 11/23/63 J.Edgar Hoover told LBJ..."We have what we call slivers, which are not very valuable in the identification."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2018, 05:24:41 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2018, 05:49:32 PM »
Since we know the fragments came from bullets fired by C2766,

Gee Howie.....perhaps you should that a refresher course in reading comprehension.

Walter, unfortunately for you and the Saint Oz defense team, more than just slivers were found in the limo, regardless of what Hoover told LBJ on 11/23/63.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2018, 03:20:00 PM »
Walter, unfortunately for you and the Saint Oz defense team, more than just slivers were found in the limo, regardless of what Hoover told LBJ on 11/23/63.

"more than just slivers were found in the limo, regardless of what Hoover told LBJ on 11/23/63."

Oh really, Howie?     So you think that simply because you lack the vocabulary that would enable you to understand that Hoover used a different word to describe the bullet fragments and he referred to the fragments as "slivers "......Then there were more pieces of a bullet found in the limo.   Please enlighten me about these pieces of a bullet(s) .....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2018, 03:20:00 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2018, 04:30:48 PM »
"more than just slivers were found in the limo, regardless of what Hoover told LBJ on 11/23/63."

Oh really, Howie?     So you think that simply because you lack the vocabulary that would enable you to understand that Hoover used a different word to describe the bullet fragments and he referred to the fragments as "slivers "......Then there were more pieces of a bullet found in the limo.   Please enlighten me about these pieces of a bullet(s) .....

Walt, I'm not sure you're capable of being enlightened.

If you want to insist that the two large fragments found in the limo were merely slivers because that's what Hoover said on 11/23/63, go right ahead.

I understand how devastating the fragment evidence is to Saint Oz's defense team, and can't blame you for trying to deny it's existence.