Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: The Magic Bullet  (Read 23672 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

• Thomas Arthur Vallee
Re: The Magic Bullet
« Reply #380 on: August 03, 2018, 07:53:48 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can you point to a Zapruder film frame that shows Kennedy's neck in this position?

Jerry needs to also physically put himself in JFK's position and show us how the MB worked. For the umpteenth time, get in-between 2 lasers pointed at each other, -17 deg from horizontal and show your body position that matches JFK's entrance/exit wounds and shove it down the CT's throats. WTF are you waiting for? Cheap and easy peasy, but as of yet crickets from the LNers. And you can bet your arse that every LNer that has tried, has failed, otherwise, they would have posted their results faster than a speeding MB! This speaks volumes, IMO.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 09:02:36 PM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #380 on: August 03, 2018, 07:53:48 PM »

Online Bill Chapman

« Reply #381 on: August 03, 2018, 08:15:57 PM »
"Can you point to a Zapruder film frame that shows Kennedy's neck in the anatomical position?"

Irrelevant!

Show the frame of the Z-film that shows JFK in the position he was in when actually hit by the

alleged "Magic Bullet".

Show us where there was a need for a bullet to be magic...

Online Paul Ernst

• Semper peratus semper idem
« Reply #382 on: August 04, 2018, 01:22:45 AM »
Show us where there was a need for a bullet to be magic...

There you have your need!

Online Andrew Mason

« Reply #383 on: August 05, 2018, 01:41:07 PM »

There you have your need!
There are a lot of things wrong with the SBT including this photo, but the shot entering the upper back, and exiting the throat under the tie is not one of them. You appear to put the exit point under the chin. That may be how you would wear a tie, but it is not where JFK had his tie knot.. JFK was also not sitting with his back against the seat back. As seen in the Croft photo, he was leaning a bit forward.

Online Paul Ernst

• Semper peratus semper idem
« Reply #384 on: August 07, 2018, 06:43:13 AM »
There are a lot of things wrong with the SBT including this photo, but the shot entering the upper back, and exiting the throat under the tie is not one of them. You appear to put the exit point under the chin. That may be how you would wear a tie, but it is not where JFK had his tie knot.. JFK was also not sitting with his back against the seat back. As seen in the Croft photo, he was leaning a bit forward.

Andrew I followed the line of the mine protter!!!

« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 06:45:48 AM by Paul Ernst »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #384 on: August 07, 2018, 06:43:13 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

• The human mind is our fundamental resource. JFK
« Reply #385 on: August 11, 2018, 12:47:53 AM »
This one: Full Metal Jacket

Impact characteristics

[EXCERPT]

"By design, fully jacketed projectiles have less capacity to expand after contact with the target than a hollow-point projectile. While this can be an advantage when engaging in targets behind cover, it can also be a disadvantage as an FMJ bullet may pierce completely through a target, leading to less severe wounding, and possibly failing to disable the target. Furthermore, a projectile that goes completely through a target can cause unintentional damage* downrange of the target".

--------------------------------------------------

*Seems to me JBC was the one 'unintentionally damaged'... being 'downrange of the target' and all.

Is this intact to you?

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #386 on: August 11, 2018, 12:58:59 AM »
This one: Full Metal Jacket

Impact characteristics

[EXCERPT]

"By design, fully jacketed projectiles have less capacity to expand after contact with the target than a hollow-point projectile. While this can be an advantage when engaging in targets behind cover, it can also be a disadvantage as an FMJ bullet may pierce completely through a target, leading to less severe wounding, and possibly failing to disable the target. Furthermore, a projectile that goes completely through a target can cause unintentional damage* downrange of the target".

--------------------------------------------------

*Seems to me JBC was the one 'unintentionally damaged'... being 'downrange of the target' and all.

Is this intact to you?

Seems to me that you are a maroon....You obviously don't understand what you posted...

"fully jacketed projectiles have less capacity to expand after contact with the target than a hollow-point projectile. While this can be an advantage when engaging in targets behind cover, it can also be a disadvantage as an FMJ bullet may pierce completely through a target, leading to less severe wounding,"

Are you aware that JFK was "SEVERELY WOUNDED"   ....Do you actually believe the bullet that blew half his head away was a FMJ projectile???

Online Bill Chapman

« Reply #387 on: August 11, 2018, 01:11:35 AM »

Seems to me that you are a maroon....You obviously don't understand what you posted...

"fully jacketed projectiles have less capacity to expand after contact with the target than a hollow-point projectile. While this can be an advantage when engaging in targets behind cover, it can also be a disadvantage as an FMJ bullet may pierce completely through a target, leading to less severe wounding,"

Are you aware that JFK was "SEVERELY WOUNDED"   ....Do you actually believe the bullet that blew half his head away was a FMJ projectile???

Show us where I addressed the head shot in my post.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #387 on: August 11, 2018, 01:11:35 AM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #388 on: August 11, 2018, 01:44:55 AM »
Show us where I addressed the head shot in my post.

So now you;re proposing that the massive wound on JFK's head was not made by an FMJ....  Do I have that right Chappie?

Online Bill Chapman

« Reply #389 on: August 11, 2018, 04:19:06 AM »

Four were aimed elsewhere

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #389 on: August 11, 2018, 04:19:06 AM »