Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Magic Bullet  (Read 94057 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: The Magic Bullet
« Reply #320 on: August 03, 2018, 08:15:57 PM »
Advertisement
"Can you point to a Zapruder film frame that shows Kennedy's neck in the anatomical position?"

Irrelevant!

Show the frame of the Z-film that shows JFK in the position he was in when actually hit by the

alleged "Magic Bullet".

Show us where there was a need for a bullet to be magic...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #320 on: August 03, 2018, 08:15:57 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #321 on: August 11, 2018, 12:47:53 AM »
This one: Full Metal Jacket

Impact characteristics
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_metal_jacket_bullet#Impact_characteristics

[EXCERPT]

"By design, fully jacketed projectiles have less capacity to expand after contact with the target than a hollow-point projectile. While this can be an advantage when engaging in targets behind cover, it can also be a disadvantage as an FMJ bullet may pierce completely through a target, leading to less severe wounding, and possibly failing to disable the target. Furthermore, a projectile that goes completely through a target can cause unintentional damage* downrange of the target".

--------------------------------------------------

*Seems to me JBC was the one 'unintentionally damaged'... being 'downrange of the target' and all.

Is this intact to you?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #322 on: August 11, 2018, 12:58:59 AM »
This one: Full Metal Jacket

Impact characteristics
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_metal_jacket_bullet#Impact_characteristics

[EXCERPT]

"By design, fully jacketed projectiles have less capacity to expand after contact with the target than a hollow-point projectile. While this can be an advantage when engaging in targets behind cover, it can also be a disadvantage as an FMJ bullet may pierce completely through a target, leading to less severe wounding, and possibly failing to disable the target. Furthermore, a projectile that goes completely through a target can cause unintentional damage* downrange of the target".

--------------------------------------------------

*Seems to me JBC was the one 'unintentionally damaged'... being 'downrange of the target' and all.

Is this intact to you?

Seems to me that you are a maroon....You obviously don't understand what you posted...

"fully jacketed projectiles have less capacity to expand after contact with the target than a hollow-point projectile. While this can be an advantage when engaging in targets behind cover, it can also be a disadvantage as an FMJ bullet may pierce completely through a target, leading to less severe wounding,"

Are you aware that JFK was "SEVERELY WOUNDED"   ....Do you actually believe the bullet that blew half his head away was a FMJ projectile???

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #322 on: August 11, 2018, 12:58:59 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #323 on: August 11, 2018, 01:11:35 AM »

Seems to me that you are a maroon....You obviously don't understand what you posted...

"fully jacketed projectiles have less capacity to expand after contact with the target than a hollow-point projectile. While this can be an advantage when engaging in targets behind cover, it can also be a disadvantage as an FMJ bullet may pierce completely through a target, leading to less severe wounding,"

Are you aware that JFK was "SEVERELY WOUNDED"   ....Do you actually believe the bullet that blew half his head away was a FMJ projectile???

Show us where I addressed the head shot in my post.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #324 on: August 11, 2018, 01:44:55 AM »
Show us where I addressed the head shot in my post.

So now you;re proposing that the massive wound on JFK's head was not made by an FMJ....  Do I have that right Chappie?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #324 on: August 11, 2018, 01:44:55 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #325 on: August 11, 2018, 04:19:06 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #326 on: August 11, 2018, 04:20:16 AM »
So now you;re proposing that the massive wound on JFK's head was not made by an FMJ....  Do I have that right Chappie?

Huh? Where did I say that?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #326 on: August 11, 2018, 04:20:16 AM »

Offline Dillon Rankine

« Reply #327 on: August 12, 2018, 07:26:28 PM »

That?s because he was shot in the brain.

The non-severe woundings bit refers to bullets maintaining structural integrity through other parts of the body, usually the torso, which end of leaving focal, less serious and more easily treatable wounds than the explosive, diffuse and sometimes inoperable destruction left by hollow points.

The best you can hope for after being shot in the brain is not having too drastic behavioural or personality changes.