Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Magic Bullet  (Read 94042 times)

Offline Michael Chambers

Re: The Magic Bullet
« Reply #272 on: June 06, 2018, 07:18:38 AM »
Advertisement
I don't know what your "distance between 2 parallel lines" is referring to. The distance that the bullet traveled through the flesh of Kennedy's neck was about 6.5 inches. That's the number that I usually go with anyway.

Gotcha?? I was thinking JFK is tall solid broad and maybe that might be 8-10 inches BUT if anyone ever wanted as exact as can be you could make
a pretty close estimate mannequin the same size as JFK.  8)

LOL Tim/Whoever sorry but best I can do off the cuff at moment. What I was looking for is the right angle distance between the 2 parallel lines :)

Hope that explains that anyway. :D
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 10:41:14 AM by Michael Chambers »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #272 on: June 06, 2018, 07:18:38 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #273 on: June 06, 2018, 06:25:14 PM »
Gotcha?? I was thinking JFK is tall solid broad and maybe that might be 8-10 inches BUT if anyone ever wanted as exact as can be you could make
a pretty close estimate mannequin the same size as JFK.  8)

LOL Tim/Whoever sorry but best I can do off the cuff at moment. What I was looking for is the right angle distance between the 2 parallel lines :)

Hope that explains that anyway. :D

Michael,

Again, the wording you use is a bit confusing to me.  The "right angle distance between the 2 parallel lines"? I get what you mean by distance though. Follow the link below and click on the image there. If you use Kennedy's ear as a gauge, you should be able to approximate the distance between the two wounds. Using that photo, you can even get the vertical angle between the two wounds. That's approximating the location of the entry wound of course. 5.5 cm below the fold in the neck.

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=28&pos=22

The angle between two parallel lines is either 0 degrees or 180 degrees.

On edit, I now get what you mean by "right angle distance between the 2 parallel lines".
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 06:27:49 PM by Tim Nickerson »

Offline Michael Chambers

« Reply #274 on: June 07, 2018, 12:27:52 AM »
Michael,

Again, the wording you use is a bit confusing to me.  The "right angle distance between the 2 parallel lines"? I get what you mean by distance though. Follow the link below and click on the image there. If you use Kennedy's ear as a gauge, you should be able to approximate the distance between the two wounds. Using that photo, you can even get the vertical angle between the two wounds. That's approximating the location of the entry wound of course. 5.5 cm below the fold in the neck.

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=28&pos=22

The angle between two parallel lines is either 0 degrees or 180 degrees.

On edit, I now get what you mean by "right angle distance between the 2 parallel lines".

Using that photo, you can even get the vertical angle between the two wounds. That's approximating the location of the entry wound of course. 5.5 cm below the fold in the neck. 

Thanks Tim I see what you mean and accept there may be various approximations of things.

In the theoretical equation I am proposing though, the next thing I am looking for, before the
vertical angle aspect, is the distance ALONG the horizontal lines between the wounds.

Then just doing that on the horizontal plane for this example equation I have a RECTANGLE you see.

What I am using for those measurements is 8 &1/2 inches by 2 & 5/8 inches.(estimating from the well known C7 photo with the ruler and 2 hands)

That was why I was looking for a few other approximates of them because what I am using are just my own approximates.  8) :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #274 on: June 07, 2018, 12:27:52 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #275 on: June 08, 2018, 02:48:00 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #276 on: June 08, 2018, 03:30:24 PM »
But Gary, they were all mistaken, lying, or totally incapable.*

*Nutters, tick the appropriate excuse.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 04:12:48 PM by Ray Mitcham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #276 on: June 08, 2018, 03:30:24 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #277 on: June 08, 2018, 08:16:56 PM »

How about using an actual human rather than someone's artistic impression of one:

Here is a side view of a male standing straight up:

Here he is with a 2 degree forward lean:

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #278 on: June 09, 2018, 01:53:58 AM »
But Gary, they were all mistaken, lying, or totally incapable.*

*Nutters, tick the appropriate excuse.

;D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #278 on: June 09, 2018, 01:53:58 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #279 on: June 09, 2018, 02:11:13 AM »
How about using an actual human rather than someone's artistic impression of one:

Here is a side view of a male standing straight up:

Here he is with a 2 degree forward lean:

These impressions were created by the 2 FBI agents, O'Neil and Siebert, who attended the autopsy, took

notes and wrote a report about what they saw and heard. They were drawn independent of each

other for the HSCA. They show the location of the wound in JFK's back and the one in the front of his neck.

They illustrate the reason Gerald Ford needed to changed the discription of the location of the back

wound to the neck to accomodate Arlen Spector's SBT.

Could you explain what it is you're trying to convey with the arrows through the model?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 02:30:40 AM by Gary Craig »