Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Magic Bullet  (Read 94019 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: The Magic Bullet
« Reply #264 on: June 06, 2018, 02:22:32 AM »
Advertisement
In my view even if you place the throat wound at the unlikely very top of the widening its still lowere than the back wound
and also significantly exact measurement calculable.  8) :) Walk: ;)

Which back wound?  The one at the T-3, the one at T-1, or the one at C-7?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #264 on: June 06, 2018, 02:22:32 AM »

Offline Michael Chambers

« Reply #265 on: June 06, 2018, 02:53:47 AM »
Which back wound?  The one at the T-3, the one at T-1, or the one at C-7?

C7? in the well known photo with the ruler and 2 hands. I only accept it as any back wounds but each to their own.  :)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 09:51:04 AM by Michael Chambers »

Offline Michael Chambers

« Reply #266 on: June 06, 2018, 05:35:31 AM »
If anyone has the time and inclination could they help me with a few /their estimation of -

.. Just before JFK clutches at his throat his body is almost exactly square with the square of
the limo which in turn is almost exactly square with the square of the road.
Near enough for what we need so treat as 100% square.

Now at C7? we draw a line square with these body and limo squares from one side of the road to other.
So theoretically level with the 2D view C7? entrance/

Now just on the horizontal plane of this we want a similar line with the throat wound.
In the view of the throat wound being lower we can ignore for now.

Now drawing a right angle line across those 2 lines, particularly from each wound across to other line ..

What I would like a few estimations of is " how may inches across do you think that is?"  8) ::) ;)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 09:50:02 AM by Michael Chambers »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #266 on: June 06, 2018, 05:35:31 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #267 on: June 06, 2018, 05:43:50 AM »
If anyone has the time and inclination could they help me with a few /their estimation of -

.. Just before JFK clutches at his throat his body is almost exactly square with the square of
the limo which in turn is almost exactly square with the square of the road.
Near enough for what we need so treat as 100% square.

Now at C7 we draw a line square with these body and limo squares from one side of the road to other.
So theoretically level with the 2D view C7 entrance/

Now just on the horizontal plane of this we want a similar line with the throat wound.
In the view of the throat wound being lower we can ignore for now.

Now drawing a right angle line across those 2 lines, particularly from each wound across to other line ..

What I would like a few estimations of is " how may inches across do you think that is?"  8) ::) ;)

Sorry Michael but I can't visualize what you are trying to say. Not sure what it is that you want to figure out. I will say that Kennedy was not positioned facing fully forward at the time of the single bullet strike.

Offline Michael Chambers

« Reply #268 on: June 06, 2018, 06:02:30 AM »
Sorry Michael but I can't visualize what you are trying to say. Not sure what it is that you want to figure out. I will say that Kennedy was not positioned facing fully forward at the time of the single bullet strike.

Do you think his upper torso until his head and upper neck was square withe limo then Tim and just head and upper neck at variance/?

Or whole body at variance to square with the limo.

What I wanted to figger was when I see trajectory demos it looks like they estimate that distance counting downward trajectory as 3-4 inches.

According to me its more likely 8&1/2 -9 inches.

Sorry I can't help with diagram for a while if at all as I have forgotten how to use those tools and I no longer have my JFK photos. :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #268 on: June 06, 2018, 06:02:30 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #269 on: June 06, 2018, 06:15:46 AM »

Do you think his upper torso until his head and upper neck was square withe limo then Tim and just head and upper neck at variance/?

Or whole body at variance to square with the limo.

The HSCA determined that Kennedy's upper torso was rotated about 5 degrees to the right and that his head was turned about 60 degrees to the right.

What I wanted to figger was when I see trajectory demos it looks like they estimate that distance counting downward trajectory as 3-4 inches.

According to me its more likely 8&1/2 -9 inches.

You're referring to the vertical difference between Kennedy's throat wound and Connallys back wound? I believe it was about 8 inches.

Offline Michael Chambers

« Reply #270 on: June 06, 2018, 06:33:31 AM »
Quote - "You're referring to the vertical difference between Kennedy's throat wound and Connallys back wound? I believe it was about 8 inches."

No I wasn't - I was referring to the distance across JFK of back and front wounds from one to the other, but not going into angle or vertical difference.
But just for this equation here,

the distance between 2 parallel lines on the horizontal with C7.  :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #270 on: June 06, 2018, 06:33:31 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #271 on: June 06, 2018, 06:56:47 AM »
Quote - "You're referring to the vertical difference between Kennedy's throat wound and Connallys back wound? I believe it was about 8 inches."

No I wasn't - I was referring to the distance across JFK of back and front wounds from one to the other, but not going into angle or vertical difference.
But just for this equation here,

the distance between 2 parallel lines on the horizontal with C7.  :)

I don't know what your "distance between 2 parallel lines" is referring to. The distance that the bullet traveled through the flesh of Kennedy's neck was about 6.5 inches. That's the number that I usually go with anyway.