Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Magic Bullet  (Read 95202 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: The Magic Bullet
« Reply #256 on: May 31, 2018, 09:36:56 PM »
Advertisement
Did not.

Did not.

It didn't.

Nope. Finding people willing to be shot would be too difficult. Not only that it would be illegal.

Damn, you got me there. You truly are a master debater!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #256 on: May 31, 2018, 09:36:56 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #257 on: May 31, 2018, 10:08:25 PM »
Damn, you got me there. You truly are a master debater!

vs

???

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #258 on: May 31, 2018, 10:43:09 PM »

Maybe you can tell us all what the difference is between T1 and C7. :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #258 on: May 31, 2018, 10:43:09 PM »

Offline Michael Chambers

« Reply #259 on: June 01, 2018, 12:10:16 AM »
Forgive my possible ignorance but are you people saying a bullet can't get through the body no matter either back or front entry?  :)
I had always assumed the pathways must have been possible enough. Walk:

Offline Jerry Freeman

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #260 on: June 01, 2018, 03:26:22 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #261 on: June 04, 2018, 11:45:03 PM »
https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/bugliosi-vincent-reclaiming-history-thompson

Vincent Bugliosi, Reclaiming History
Written by Josiah Thompson

Epic book resurrects finding that Oswald acted alone in killing JFK
Bugliosi picks only the evidence that backs his argument

~snip~

"...the FBI's review of the Zapruder film led them to conclude Connally and Kennedy were hit separately. He tells us that Dr. Malcolm Perry at Parkland Hospital estimated the size of the supposed bullet exit hole in JFK's throat to be "3 mm to 5 mm in diameter," but he neglects to tell us that wound ballistics experts at Edgewood Arsenal carried out experiments showing bullets from Oswald's rifle would cause exit wounds two to three times that size.

Even more egregious is his handling of the trajectory through JFK's back and neck. A face-sheet on which notes were taken during the autopsy shows the supposed exit wound in the throat to be higher than the entry wound in the back.

When the autopsy photos were finally produced in the 1970s, a medical panel concluded that the course of the bullet through Kennedy was at an upward angle (the accepted number is 11 degrees). So how does Kennedy get shot from the sixth floor of a building when the bullet takes an upward path through his body?

The Warren Commission took the simplest course. The staff let the autopsy doctor instruct a medical illustrator to raise the back wound from the back to the neck. Commission member U.S. Rep. Gerald Ford then corrected a final draft of the panel's report to read "neck wound" rather than "back wound." Voila, a "back wound" had become a "neck wound."

Faced with that 11 degree upward angle, the House Select Committee on Assassinations took a more inventive approach in its 1978-79 investigation. It just leaned Kennedy forward at the time he was shot.

And Connally, who took a shot at a 27-degree downward angle? His body position was leaned back a sufficient amount. Voila, an 11-degree upward angle through one body had become a 27-degree downward angle through a second body, thus a straight line had been maintained."

~snip~

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #262 on: June 06, 2018, 01:48:17 AM »
I would think that a room full of Physics experts would just be shaking their heads while looking at evidence or reading what has been written over the years about the JFK Assassination.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #262 on: June 06, 2018, 01:48:17 AM »

Offline Michael Chambers

« Reply #263 on: June 06, 2018, 02:17:18 AM »
We know there was a throat wound because of the witness testimony and a back wound because of the evidence,
as opposed to we may not know any of any of the rest because of possible surgical alteration.

In my view even if you place the throat wound at the unlikely very top of the widening its still lowere than the back wound
and also significantly exact measurement calculable.  8) :) Walk: ;)