Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Magic Bullet  (Read 94018 times)

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Re: The Magic Bullet
« Reply #208 on: May 27, 2018, 09:40:15 PM »
Advertisement
If you are a serious researcher, then show us how there is no problem with the "vertical" MB trajectory (yaw). Use 2 lasers to do a re-enactment. It's a cheap, simple experiment that is deadly accurate. So far not a single LNer has pulled it off else we would have heard about it by now. They obviously aren't interested in the truth.

Demonstrating the MB trajectory was possible is the only way to support your claims. Otherwise, we must assume that you are either too lazy, don't care, or you have done it already and wish you hadn't.

First of all, JFK was not sitting on a chair as you have shown.  He was.on a seat that was sloped backward and was lower to tbe floor. It was about 6" higher than JBC's jump seat which was mounted on the floor.  That put his adams apple about 4 to 6 inches higher than JBC's adams apple. The downward trajectory of 17 degrees causes a drop of 7.5 inches from JFK to JBC's seatback.  That puts it just above the height of JBC's armpit level when it passes the plane of JBC's seat back, which is 24" from JFK's throat exit wound.. See this 3D model.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 10:08:53 PM by Andrew Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #208 on: May 27, 2018, 09:40:15 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #209 on: May 27, 2018, 10:30:09 PM »
The frontal neck wound never traversed the body and the entry wound in the back never traversed the body . At what point did the " Magic Bullet " become the "Magic Bullet" . It's quite obvious that per Humes, the shot in JFK's back ended at the little finger knuckle and it was angled down at a 45 to 60 degree angle. Now if there is not a path through the president by either bullet , then there should have been two bullets left in JFK. Fords movement of the back wound to the base of the back of the neck was to say the least a move that was very debatable and quite dishonest to say the least. Now if Humes says that the back wound did not extend past the little finger knuckle , then it does not matter where Ford would have placed the back wound because per Humes the path in the back was short and at a 45 to 60 degree downward angle. We know on thing for sure, the wound in the back of JFK was lower than what the front entry wound was on JFK !

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #210 on: May 27, 2018, 11:11:52 PM »
It's quite obvious that per Humes, the shot in JFK's back ended at the little finger knuckle and it was angled down at a 45 to 60 degree angle.
If that was obvious to anyone, it would have to be Humes. It wasn't. Humes concluded that the bullet went through. Have you read his report?  Where do you get 45 to 60 degrees? Did you just make that up?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 11:36:09 PM by Andrew Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #210 on: May 27, 2018, 11:11:52 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #211 on: May 27, 2018, 11:49:18 PM »
First of all, JFK was not sitting on a chair as you have shown.  He was.on a seat that was sloped backward and was lower to tbe floor. It was about 6" higher than JBC's jump seat which was mounted on the floor.  That put his adams apple about 4 to 6 inches higher than JBC's adams apple. The downward trajectory of 17 degrees causes a drop of 7.5 inches from JFK to JBC's seatback.  That puts it just above the height of JBC's armpit level when it passes the plane of JBC's seat back, which is 24" from JFK's throat exit wound.. See this 3D model.

Andrew, I don't expect you to sit up straight in a chair. I expect you to sit in any damn arrangement that makes the magic bullet work. Don't tell me how it was possible, show me with a re-enactment, and not with CGI.

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #212 on: May 28, 2018, 01:18:40 AM »
Andrew, I don't expect you to sit up straight in a chair. I expect you to sit in any damn arrangement that makes the magic bullet work. Don't tell me how it was possible, show me with a re-enactment, and not with CGI.
How does one shine a laser through someone's neck?

I agree that the SBT trajectory never works.  But it doesn't work because of the fact that JBC's right armpit is not left of JFK's midline.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #212 on: May 28, 2018, 01:18:40 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #213 on: May 28, 2018, 02:15:59 AM »
       In regard to Andrew Mason Reply # 258 Re:  The Magic Bullet

NO Andrew , I did not just make that up , pertaining to me saying that the back shot was a downward 45 to 60 degree angle as heard by Francis X. O'Neill who heard Humes say that the bullets entered from a 45-60 degree angle. This statement is on Page 4 , Lines 18 & 19 .

www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/arrb/master_med_set/pdf/md47.pdf   

This information is from the Affidavit of Francis X. O'Neill who was interviewed by T. Mark Flanagan,
   James Kelly and Donald Purdy of the Staff of the House Select Committee on Assassinations on January 10th , 1978.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #214 on: May 28, 2018, 02:57:08 AM »
How does one shine a laser through someone's neck?

I agree that the SBT trajectory never works.  But it doesn't work because of the fact that JBC's right armpit is not left of JFK's midline.

With 2 lasers you can simulate the bullet's straight line trajectory thru JFK's back/neck. Point the 2 lasers at one another as depicted in my graphic to form 1 beam. Now get in between them so that the bottom laser strikes your throat below the Adam's apple at approx. C6. Does the top laser strike your back at T1? If not, reposition your body so that it does. Then take a couple of pics showing your body position and post them to support your claims.

You can do the same for Connally's back wound. Then superimpose your surrogates onto the same photo to show how their bodies must have been orientated to make the MB work. I couldn't do it without bending over so much that the bottom laser struck my chin.

Good luck!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #214 on: May 28, 2018, 02:57:08 AM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #215 on: May 28, 2018, 03:13:58 AM »
       In regard to Andrew Mason Reply # 258 Re:  The Magic Bullet

NO Andrew , I did not just make that up , pertaining to me saying that the back shot was a downward 45 to 60 degree angle as heard by Francis X. O'Neill who heard Humes say that the bullets entered from a 45-60 degree angle. This statement is on Page 4 , Lines 18 & 19 .

www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/arrb/master_med_set/pdf/md47.pdf   

This information is from the Affidavit of Francis X. O'Neill who was interviewed by T. Mark Flanagan,
   James Kelly and Donald Purdy of the Staff of the House Select Committee on Assassinations on January 10th , 1978.
Just so I am not misunderstanding, you are relying on a statement from a non-medicaly trained person who was observing and who was not privy to all the information that was provided to Humes, the doctor conducting the autopsy, and who, as far as we know, never read Humes' report? And you are using that to contradict Humes' findings?