Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Magic Bullet  (Read 94020 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: The Magic Bullet
« Reply #200 on: May 26, 2018, 09:59:18 PM »
Advertisement
What the Report claims CE 399 did....

What the JFK autopsy notes indicated....

So according to the autopsy sketch, CE 399 would have done this...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #200 on: May 26, 2018, 09:59:18 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #201 on: May 27, 2018, 12:23:54 AM »
Ok. So the you now think one shooter could have made these wounds.
Another Felucca who misinterprets what is posted. Note what I posted "
Of course one person could have fired three bullets. The question is was it Oswald."
I am puzzled.
Seems to be your default position.
Does this mean "that you either don't know the evidence or are misrepresenting what it actually shows"?

No, I probably know more about it than you, Andrew. I am also able to understand what is written, unlike yourself.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #202 on: May 27, 2018, 01:11:37 AM »
No, the sewer guy took the head shot.  :)

Good call, and I would speculate that shooter in the sewer had periscope eyes like them aliens in Men in Black . And was sitting on a whoopee cushion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #202 on: May 27, 2018, 01:11:37 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #203 on: May 27, 2018, 01:17:10 AM »
Good call, and I would speculate that shooter in the sewer had periscope eyes like them aliens in Men in Black . And was sitting on a whoopee cushion.

Probably roomier than snipers nest

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #204 on: May 27, 2018, 01:37:42 AM »
The best image I can find that shows JFK is struck and Governor Connally has not yet been hit [just as JBC stated in his hospital interview]

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #204 on: May 27, 2018, 01:37:42 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #205 on: May 27, 2018, 06:54:23 AM »
How can anyone believe JFK and JBC were hit by a single bullet fired from 60 feet in the air?

As Cyril Wecht pointed out during the HSCA, JFK would need to be tying his shoes for the trajectory to work.

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #206 on: May 27, 2018, 08:26:54 PM »
How can anyone believe JFK and JBC were hit by a single bullet fired from 60 feet in the air?

As Cyril Wecht pointed out during the HSCA, JFK would need to be tying his shoes for the trajectory to work.

The question is not whether a shot through JFK could have hit Gov. Connally. Rather it is whether it hit Gov. Connally in the right armpit.

There is no problem with the vertical alignment of JBC's wounds and JFK's throat wound.  The car was 60 feet below the SN but about 165 feet distant at the time of the shot that struck JFK's neck. That makes a vertcal angle of 20 degrees below the horizontal. The car was on a downward 3 degree angle.  So the angle through JFK's body was a downward 17 degrees,  JFK's seat was higher than JBC's jump seat and his neck exit wound was about 24" from the back of that jump seat.  Over that 24" distance a bullet travelling on a 17 degree downward path would have dropped another 7.5 inches which means it would have cleared the back of the jump seat.

It is the horizontal - right to left - trajectory that is a problem.  The trajectory is consistent with a shot through JFK to the left side of JBC but not with a strike to the far right side. The right to left angle was at least 12 degrees.  Over that 24" distance the bullet through JFK would have travelled 5" farther left. So for JBC's right armpit, located 7.87 inches right of JBC's spine, to be in the path of that bullet, he would have to havd been 13" left of JFK. That is the problem with the trajectory.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 09:19:11 PM by Andrew Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #206 on: May 27, 2018, 08:26:54 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #207 on: May 27, 2018, 08:42:37 PM »
The question is not whether a shot through JFK could have hit Gov. Connally. Rather it is whether it hit Gov. Connally in the right armpit.

There is no problem with the vertical alignment of JBC's wounds and JFK's throat wound. It is the horizontal - right to left - trajectory that is a problem.  The trajectory is consistent with a shot through JFK to the left side of JBC but not with a strike to the far right side.

If you are a serious researcher, then show us how there is no problem with the "vertical" MB trajectory (yaw). Use 2 lasers to do a re-enactment. It's a cheap, simple experiment that is deadly accurate. So far not a single LNer has pulled it off else we would have heard about it by now. They obviously aren't interested in the truth.

Demonstrating the MB trajectory was possible is the only way to support your claims. Otherwise, we must assume that you are either too lazy, don't care, or you have done it already and wish you hadn't.