Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Magic Bullet  (Read 94037 times)

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Re: The Magic Bullet
« Reply #184 on: May 23, 2018, 04:31:38 PM »
Advertisement
Yeah...apparently :(
The only other alternative = more than one shooter = a conspiracy.
No it isn't. That is the fundamental error most LNs and all CTs make.  The second shooter is only required if JBC is reacting to his chest wound by z235 or so.  But, if one follows the evidence, there was only one shot to that point.  The last two were noticeably closer together to the vast majority of those who recalled a shot pattern. The second shot SBT is impossible with that shot pattern.

But that is not all. A second shot SBT is also excluded by the Connallys and about 22 other witnesses who said that JFK reacted to the first shot (in distinctly different way than the smiling and waving seen prior to z195 or so).

Again, that is not all: a second shot SBT is excluded by dozens of witnesses along Elm and in the motorcade who put the first shot after z186-z191.

A first shot SBT is excluded if you believe that the Connallys were right in their observation that JBC was not struck in the chest on the first shot.

So the demise of the SBT does not imply multiple shooters unless you are convinced that all these witnesses are wrong. 

Three shots fired from the SN fits all the evidence. It just does not fit your subjective view that Gov. Connally must have been hit in the chest at the same time JFK emerges from behind the sign showing signs of his neck wound.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 04:34:40 PM by Andrew Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: May 23, 2018, 04:31:38 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #185 on: May 23, 2018, 10:42:11 PM »
  It just does not fit your subjective view that Gov. Connally must have been hit in the chest at the same time JFK emerges from behind the sign showing signs of his neck wound.

I didn't write that.
I just say there was no 'Magic Bullet'.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #186 on: May 24, 2018, 02:57:54 AM »

Seconds after the assassination, a crowd gathered near the Triple Underpass where gunsmoke had been seen and smelled by many witnesses.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: May 24, 2018, 02:57:54 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #187 on: May 24, 2018, 02:08:09 PM »

Seconds after the assassination, a crowd gathered near the Triple Underpass where gunsmoke had been seen and smelled by many witnesses.

The area in the picture you posted isn't where witnesses saw the smoke.

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #188 on: May 24, 2018, 03:57:48 PM »
I didn't write that.
I just say there was no 'Magic Bullet'.
You said: 1. "The only other alternative = more than one shooter = a conspiracy.".  My point was: 2. that is only the case if JBC was reacting to his chest wound within a few frames of JFK's response to his throat wound seen after he emerges from behind the Stemmons sign.  So by writing 1. you are saying 2.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 03:29:05 PM by Andrew Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: May 24, 2018, 03:57:48 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #189 on: May 26, 2018, 03:00:18 AM »
😂🤣😃 You clearly don't know the evidence of this case.
I know it is difficult to accept that the SBT is not needed for LN conclusion, but that is what the evidence shows,. Even most LN supporters don't want to accept it. But I have given you an accurate summary of the evidence. Is it just that you do not want to base conclusions on well corroborated witness evidence? If you think I have misrepresented the evidence read my paper and tell me what you think I have misquoted or misrepresented.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #190 on: May 26, 2018, 04:20:01 AM »
There was a professional hit team out there in Dealey Plaza
[Maybe the Alpha 66 guys]
...Oswald was not one of the shooters.
He was the fall guy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: May 26, 2018, 04:20:01 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham