Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Magic Bullet  (Read 95579 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: The Magic Bullet
« Reply #152 on: April 10, 2018, 10:36:02 PM »
Advertisement
Do you mean the book ghost-written some 42 years after the fact? And here I thought you characters (Oswald apologists) were such champions of first-day (even first-minute, it seems) information

Was this somehow supposed to refute that Brennan's story changed over time?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: April 10, 2018, 10:36:02 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #153 on: April 11, 2018, 02:05:40 AM »
A different picture taken at a different time from a different angle is supposed to prove this?  But either way, Bill's attempt to mock and belittle Jean Hill for this falls flat.  It looks like it could be a little white dog.

Oh, so you've already walked back she was definitely handed a dog to 'could be' seen as a dog. By whom, exactly? Jean Hill? Are you going to afford Brennan such generous leeway?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #154 on: April 11, 2018, 04:38:18 AM »
A different picture taken at a different time from a different angle is supposed to prove this?  But either way, Bill's attempt to mock and belittle Jean Hill for this falls flat.  It looks like it could be a little white dog.

Hypocrite. What falls flat is you completely ignoring what Jean Hill said about not seeing a shooter in 1964 (just heard a shot) then years later her saying she saw the shooter firing while standing near a tree.

Jean Hill: The Lady in Red
Cite McAdams
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/

[Excerpt]

A little more than an hour after the shooting, on the afternoon of the assassination, she was interviewed by WBAP-TV. (See right. Hill is on the left in the picture, and her friend Mary Moorman, who was standing next to Hill on the Dealey Plaza infield, is on the right).

Q. "Did you see the person who fired the . . ."
A. "No . . . I didn't see any person fire the weapon . . ."
Q. "You only heard it?"
A. "I only heard it."

And in an interview with Jim Marrs in the late '80s she told him 'I saw a man fire from behind the wooden fence. I saw a puff of smoke and some sort of movement on the Grassy Knoll where he was'

Yeah, that's consistent. Great witness.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 05:02:29 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: April 11, 2018, 04:38:18 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #155 on: April 11, 2018, 04:52:09 AM »
Hypocrite. What falls flat is you completely ignoring what Jean Hill said about not seeing a shooter in 1964 (just heard a shot) then years later her saying she saw the shooter firing while standing near a tree.

How convenient.

Happy to be corrected but I don't think she has said that Unless your just reading between the lines or something

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #156 on: April 11, 2018, 05:08:04 AM »
  Happy to be corrected but I don't think she has said that Unless your just reading between the lines or something

She said a lot of conflicting things.

Sorry if I posted to you by mistake. My post was meant for Iacoletti.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: April 11, 2018, 05:08:04 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #157 on: April 11, 2018, 05:25:45 AM »
Was this somehow supposed to refute that Brennan's story changed over time?

Can you present a passage or two (thus showing the context) from Brennan's book that could be seen as being at odds with his testimony and/or affidavit. Are you certain that the ghost writer wasn't being somewhat flowery in describing what Brennan saw? Are you now going to snatch out a word or two and make an entire thread out of it?

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #158 on: April 11, 2018, 06:46:11 AM »
Can you present a passage or two (thus showing the context) from Brennan's book that could be seen as being at odds with his testimony and/or affidavit. Are you certain that the ghost writer wasn't being somewhat flowery in describing what Brennan saw? Are you now going to snatch out a word or two and make an entire thread out of it?

Even the WC said he couldn't have seen what he said he saw. According to them he was "mistaken". 

His observation was then re-explained to fit the official narrative.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: April 11, 2018, 06:46:11 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #159 on: April 11, 2018, 09:36:10 PM »

What gave you the silly idea that I ignored anything?