Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Magic Bullet  (Read 94027 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: The Magic Bullet
« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2018, 09:41:11 PM »
Advertisement
27 inches in length eh? And Oswald had one end of that cupped in his right hand and the other end tucked under his right armpit?  :o  Assuming that you can find signed copies of transcripts of their testimonies then at best what you've got there is different length. Your claim is that the bag was of different size, different length, different paper.

Vincent Drain reported that Det. Lewis stated that Frazier said.....

SA James Anderton said what?

Bardwell Odum and Gibbon McNeely reported that Frazier stated that....

Sorry but you fail by your own standard.

The real question is; did he fail by your standard? The documents shown to you are the same kind as those you have relied upon since the first post I've read from you on this forum and probably even longer.

Could it possibly be that you are now questioning and/or disbelieving documents the veracity of which you have been defending for years?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2018, 09:41:11 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2018, 09:47:42 PM »
I don't know if he needed them or not.  Maybe he just wanted new ones.  Maybe

I don't see how that makes anything "urgent"

No it doesn't.  You're assuming that he went to Irving to get his gun and then interpreting his actions under that light.  There's no evidence that he ever got a gun.

Does that mean he couldn't have been carrying anything?  Does that mean he couldn't have taken something with him when he left and dropped it somewhere else, given it to somebody, left it at the bus station, or any number of other possibilities?

How do you know he lied about the contents when you don't know what the contents were or even exactly what he said about it?  The answer is, you don't.

Marina saw a part of a wooden stock that she took to be a rifle rolled up in a blanket in early October.  How is that evidence that the C2766 rifle was in the Paine's garage on 11/21-22?

Evidence of what?  3 fibers that couldn't be tied to any specific blanket?

Evidence of what.  That Oswald was holding a rifle that may or may not have been C2766 in a photo taken in March or April?

Evidence of what?  That unscientific handwriting analysis of 2 block letters on a photo of a microfilm copy of a 2-inch order coupon was claimed to have been written by Oswald?

Evidence of what?  That an ID card that nobody ever mentioned in any report or interview prior to Oswald's death suddenly turned up in the evidence stream?

No, you are confusing the two concepts as everything you're claiming to be evidence doesn't actually support your claim that "his gun was taken to the TSBD from the Paine's garage".  You're accepting that as true without proof.

According to Ruth Paine, Oswald had always called to ask her permission to visit.

Not this time.

That was the smart move: don't risk being turned down. Make sure to be in position to plead with the 'trouble & strife' for reconciliation. And maybe rifle through his stuff and see if there might be something, a tool of some sort maybe... that he could use to accommodate any activity he may or may not have planned for the next day.

Like hanging curtain rods, for example.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 09:57:55 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2018, 09:58:44 PM »
According to Ruth Paine, Oswald had always called to ask her permission to visit.

Not this time.

Is this supposed to be evidence of murder too?

And maybe rifle through his stuff and see if there might be something, a tool of some sort maybe... that he could use to accommodate any activity he may or may not have planned for the next day.

Too bad you have no evidence of him "rifling through his stuff" while he was there.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2018, 09:58:44 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2018, 01:57:48 AM »
The real question is; did he fail by your standard? The documents shown to you are the same kind as those you have relied upon since the first post I've read from you on this forum and probably even longer.

Could it possibly be that you are now questioning and/or disbelieving documents the veracity of which you have been defending for years?

I don't know if I should feel insulted by you , annoyed at you, or just feel sorry for you.  How could the gist of my response to Iacoletti possibly have escaped you?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #84 on: March 29, 2018, 07:00:43 AM »
Is this supposed to be evidence of murder too?

Too bad you have no evidence of him "rifling through his stuff" while he was there.

No, just evidence that Oswald went out to visit the Paine residence without first gaining permission, something he had never failed to do before. In doing so, the possibility of him being able to access his belongings was thereby established.

Too bad for whom, exactly? Oswald was on the property, as were his belongings. The night before the assassination. That's all I got.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 07:04:16 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: March 29, 2018, 07:00:43 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #85 on: March 29, 2018, 07:29:20 AM »
I don't know if I should feel insulted by you , annoyed at you, or just feel sorry for you.  How could the gist of my response to Iacoletti possibly have escaped you?

Be insulted or annoyed as much as you like...

The gist of your response was beyond obvious and an extremely weak cop out. You were confronted with information you didn't like and you couldn't refute so rather than dealing with it you came up with that ridiculous reply to John.

But my question (which of course you ignored) still stands. You have defended the veracity of those kinds of documents for as long as I can remember. Do you feel that the documents John has shown you are authentic and their content correct?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 07:32:32 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2018, 07:31:16 AM »

There you go again. No one saw him therefore it didn't happen.
Don't quit your day job, Clouseau

No, just evidence that Oswald went out to visit the Paine residence without first gaining permission, something he had never failed to do before. In doing so, the possibility of him being able to access his belongings was thereby established.

Too bad for whom, exactly? Oswald was on the property, as were his belongings. The night before the assassination. That's all I got.

Hilarious!

That's all I got.

That ain't much, Sherlock!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2018, 07:31:16 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #87 on: March 29, 2018, 01:15:28 PM »
Be insulted or annoyed as much as you like...

The gist of your response was beyond obvious and an extremely weak cop out. You were confronted with information you didn't like and you couldn't refute so rather than dealing with it you came up with that ridiculous reply to John.

But my question (which of course you ignored) still stands. You have defended the veracity of those kinds of documents for as long as I can remember. Do you feel that the documents John has shown you are authentic and their content correct?

You still do not grasp the one and only point I was making in my response to John Iacoletti. That the sole gist of my response to his post is not obvious to you indicates that your excessive alcohol consumption has caught up to you and the havoc that you've inflicted on your brain cells has your IQ now hovering at a level just above that of an idiot.

I accept the documents that John Iacoletti presented as being authentic and the content within them as being recorded accurately.