Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Right Temple Blow-out  (Read 9858 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: The Right Temple Blow-out
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2018, 10:47:41 PM »
Advertisement
I'm curious to know what they meant by that.

There seems to me to be more looking at the Xray Keyvan posted What they are suggesting is the fragment trail is greater nearer the entry wound than further down the path of the bullet
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 10:54:21 PM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2018, 10:47:41 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2018, 11:34:00 PM »
I'm curious to know what they meant by that.

So I guess he was shot from the front in the head, from the front in the throat, through the windshield, over the windshield, in between/around/over Greer and Kellerman and Connally and in the back. Then Connally was shot from behind by a different shooter, over/around Kennedy. Was it once or twice ? Who knows? Anybody? Tim you getting this?

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2018, 11:54:45 PM »
So I guess he was shot from the front in the head, from the front in the throat, through the windshield, over the windshield, in between/around/over Greer and Kellerman and Connally and in the back. Then Connally was shot from behind by a different shooter, over/around Kennedy. Was it once or twice ? Who knows? Anybody? Tim you getting this?

Not exactly. He was shot by a crazed Communist who posed with the gun six months before the shooting.  The shooter snuck the gun in, built the nest, didn't test the gun beforehand, scored two bulls-eyes but missed wildly on one, hid the gun, went down to the 2nd floor of the building, bought a Coke, was confronted by a cop, left the building, hailed a cab, gave it up nicely for a lady, got on a bus, went to his rooming house, changed his trousers, grabbed his pistol, left and walked down the street, changed direction, was confronted by a policeman and fired 5 shots into him with one coup de grace, emptied his shells, walked down the street and stopped in the walkway of a shoe store, snuck into a theater, moved around as if looking for someone, had a half dollar bill in his pocket, was arrested, denied he shot anyone, said he was a patsy, reminded his wife to buy his daughter shoes, then was murdered.

Anything else?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2018, 11:54:45 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2018, 12:31:40 AM »
Not exactly. He was shot by a crazed Communist who posed with the gun six months before the shooting.  The shooter snuck the gun in, built the nest, didn't test the gun beforehand, scored two bulls-eyes but missed wildly on one, hid the gun, went down to the 2nd floor of the building, bought a Coke, was confronted by a cop, left the building, hailed a cab, gave it up nicely for a lady, got on a bus, went to his rooming house, changed his trousers, grabbed his pistol, left and walked down the street, changed direction, was confronted by a policeman and fired 5 shots into him with one coup de grace, emptied his shells, walked down the street and stopped in the walkway of a shoe store, snuck into a theater, moved around as if looking for someone, had a half dollar bill in his pocket, was arrested, denied he shot anyone, said he was a patsy, reminded his wife to buy his daughter shoes, then was murdered.

Anything else?

Pretty close but you need to tidy up a few things. For example he missed his target twice . Can you imagine this guy's luck? A little while later there was an armed guy arrested in a theater who just happened to work on the floor in the building where they found all that "stuff". Poor dumb Commie.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2018, 12:58:56 AM »

Cool story bro.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2018, 12:58:56 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2018, 01:00:16 AM »
Pretty close but you need to tidy up a few things. For example he missed his target twice . Can you imagine this guy's luck? A little while later there was an armed guy arrested in a theater who just happened to work on the floor in the building where they found all that "stuff". Poor dumb Commie.

It always amuses me when the resident mindreaders just know what the shooter's target was.

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2018, 01:28:21 AM »
    I think if we go by the x-ray of the head , then a lot of the right side of JFK's face would be gone because there is no bone there. Parkland said nothing about the right side of the head or the right side of his face being shot up . I think there was an entry wound in the right temple along with the huge blowout of the back of the head . The film that we look at on this post makes JFK's head ( especially the right side of his face ) not look real and with that blob of red (which looks to be faked ) it does not go with anything Parkland saw. Too many people say there was a big blowout in the back of the head and not a blow-out in the right temple. CTer's & LNer's will never change their mind on how they look at this case. I've never felt like I was trying to change some ones mind about "what was what" , hell I just feel that we were lied to about what happened that day to JFK and our country !

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2018, 01:28:21 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2018, 01:50:50 AM »
 I have never heard Horne give a detailed description of the 3 bullets that hit the skull, but there are quite few voices on CT side who seem to believe there was a shot from the front that hit around the hairline and to the right And they do believe the Parkland doctors missed it To me I agree if you accept the Xray is real it seems like there would have been massive damage that would not be missed It is too bad there are not more host, or panel formats where we could have this stuff explained more in depth