Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Right Temple Blow-out  (Read 9754 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

The Right Temple Blow-out
« on: May 10, 2018, 04:36:45 AM »
Advertisement
JFK had a blow out on his right temple from the head shot at Z frame 313. From the x-ray, this blow out was perfectly circular. So, did the full-metal jacketed bullet from Oswald's rifle exit at this blow out? Does the trajectory support this? And isn't that plasma jetting out at an odd angle from the blow out in Z frame 317? And if that was plasma, then this was not a full-metal jacketed bullet.

JFK Assassination Forum

The Right Temple Blow-out
« on: May 10, 2018, 04:36:45 AM »

Offline Micah Mileto

Re: The Right Temple Blow-out
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 01:14:43 PM »
The red blob on the Zapruder film is not supposed to be an exit wound with brain extruding from it, the red blob is the inner surface of a piece of skull that peeled outwards on the side of the face, hanging on by a piece of scalp. The actual large defect is on the top of the head, covered by hair.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 03:45:57 PM »
The red blob on the Zapruder film is not supposed to be an exit wound with brain extruding from it, the red blob is the inner surface of a piece of skull that peeled outwards on the side of the face, hanging on by a piece of scalp. The actual large defect is on the top of the head, covered by hair.

What two frames?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 03:45:57 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 06:50:55 PM »

Not according to the x-ray. That would also mean that the glowing orb in Z317 was sunlight reflected off a skull flap, which I don't buy. JFK's head exploded. I don't buy that a FMJ bullet can create 7 neat and tidy wounds while crashing thru bones and come out slightly deformed, while the head shot disintegrates and blows out a perfectly circular hole on the right temple of JFK.

BTW, your GIF stabilizes the frames anchored on the head. If you anchored it on the body then JFK's head gets violently thrown back and to the left.

The more I look at the autopsy photo, the more it doesn't match the hole in the x-ray or the Z film. The skull flap is too high on JFK's head, well above the ear. The autopsy photo is the anomaly here.

Look at the damage at Z323 that the FMJ bullet caused. JFK's scalp was blown backwards off his head from a shot from the rear. Are you telling me that a FMJ bullet did all this damage, then disintegrated into the ether, while the MB was only slightly flattened?

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 12:50:40 AM »
Parkland saw no blowout in JFK's right temple area and they saw no blowout to the top of the head .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 12:50:40 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2018, 03:01:43 PM »
 For what its worth Douglass Horne believes there were three shots to the head One from the back near the EOP. Two from in front, one entering near the right ear and causing the blowout right rear, and another from in front higher up on the hear on  the right side Interestingly I have, so far at least, not hear him state when he believes they happened all 3 together around 313?  I suppose it would be good for conspirators to have a coordinated timed shots to create confusion, but three together seems a little hard to fathom On the other hand, the older I get and look into things, the unfathomable turns out to be an option more often than one would have believed earlier

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 12:19:47 AM »
For what its worth Douglass Horne believes there were three shots to the head One from the back near the EOP. Two from in front, one entering near the right ear and causing the blowout right rear, and another from in front higher up on the hear on  the right side Interestingly I have, so far at least, not hear him state when he believes they happened all 3 together around 313?  I suppose it would be good for conspirators to have a coordinated timed shots to create confusion, but three together seems a little hard to fathom On the other hand, the older I get and look into things, the unfathomable turns out to be an option more often than one would have believed earlier

The whole point of the Turkey Shoot Point is so 3 shots sound like 1. The blow out at the right temple is well documented. It could not have come from the TSBD, otherwise, a LNer would have posted the trajectory that made it happen long ago. They are either too lazy or they concede that the right temple blow out was not caused by a FMJ bullet, which is actually the point of this thread.

A right temple blow out means 2 things: 1) the head shot did not come from the TSBD and 2) it was not the result of a FMJ bullet. Both suggest a 2nd gunman, ergo, a conspiracy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 12:19:47 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 07:02:28 AM »
Where is the right temple blow out in this diagram?