Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 350285 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1936 on: September 24, 2020, 12:09:24 AM »
Advertisement
Someone's rude and sarcastic to me, I'll give it back. Dont like it John..tough.

IMO, you were rude first.

A bit late to start fact checking now, isn't it? Maybe a good idea to do that before publishing a book, you think?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1936 on: September 24, 2020, 12:09:24 AM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #1937 on: September 24, 2020, 01:13:28 AM »
IMO, you were rude first.

What part of "I don't give a flying f*** what you think" did you not understand?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1938 on: September 24, 2020, 05:18:50 PM »
There's no positive identification of Oswald in that clip.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4904439/user-clip-domingo-benavides-interview

You're right, Otto....  In fact Benavides simply refers to Tippit's killer as " This other guy"   Even though Benavides, at the time of the interview,  knew full well that The WC had pronounced Lee Harvey Oswald as the lone nut killer.

Please note in the interview that Benavides clearly says that the killer turned and walked away and he was unloading his gun as he walked away.
Benavides says that the killer had TWO empty shells in his hand and Benavides saw him toss the spent shells into the bushes. 

There is no way Benavides could have known that the killer had two spent shells in his hand ....unless B saw the killer eject the two shells.....

Thus, Benavides is describing the action of unloading a revolver that was NOT NOT a Smith & Wesson....    And therefore Lee Oswald could not have been the gunman......   Lee Oswald allegedly had a S&W revolver in his possession at the time of his arrest in the Texas Theater, and Benavides DESCRIBED the action of the killer and he was unloading a revolver that was NOT a S&W.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 04:15:31 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1938 on: September 24, 2020, 05:18:50 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1939 on: September 24, 2020, 05:57:16 PM »
What part of "I don't give a flying f*** what you think" did you not understand?

Probably about as much as I give a flying f*** about what you think.  That didn't stop you from rudely claiming that misinformation is "perfectly acceptable in your book", when I was the one who corrected the misinformation.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #1940 on: September 28, 2020, 05:12:05 PM »
What on Earth are you blabbering on about, that was a completely different witness. Why would Johnie Reynolds testify anyway? He didn't see anything! He just reported to the FBI that his brother Warren, had:
Then why did the FBI interview him in the first place?...I believe to get another "Oswald did it" into the books.
  The Warren Commission produced witnesses who had nothing to report. For example ..Doris Burns---
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/burns.htm
Ms Burns testified to witnessing absolutely nothing of any importance.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1940 on: September 28, 2020, 05:12:05 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1941 on: September 28, 2020, 07:16:21 PM »
Then why did the FBI interview him in the first place?...I believe to get another "Oswald did it" into the books.
  The Warren Commission produced witnesses who had nothing to report. For example ..Doris Burns---
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/burns.htm
Ms Burns testified to witnessing absolutely nothing of any importance.

I disagree.....Doris Burns testified that Mr Wilson was standing behind the window of his office in the SE corner,  on the third floor, of the TSBD DURING the shooting.....  Tom Dillard's photo shows that Doris Burns is correct, because Mr Wilson can be seen behind the window in Tom Dillard's photo.   IOW...Dillard took his photo DURING the shooting, NOT AFTER, and there is nobody visible behind the sixth floor window.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 07:41:56 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #1942 on: September 29, 2020, 12:24:07 AM »
Tom Dillard's photo shows that Doris Burns is correct, because Mr Wilson can be seen behind the window in Tom Dillard's photo.   IOW...Dillard took his photo DURING the shooting, NOT AFTER, and there is nobody visible behind the sixth floor window.
Not that I doubt this singular revelation and don't wish to drift too far off topic....The Commission could not possibly have realized this particular disclosure [first I have heard of it] and I would like to see that Dillard photo if it can be found and posted :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1942 on: September 29, 2020, 12:24:07 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1943 on: September 29, 2020, 03:40:34 PM »
Not that I doubt this singular revelation and don't wish to drift too far off topic....The Commission could not possibly have realized this particular disclosure [first I have heard of it] and I would like to see that Dillard photo if it can be found and posted :)

The Commission could not possibly have realized this particular disclosure

Ah but they did recognize that Mr Wilson and Doris Burns had vital information.....  That's why they questioned Ms Burns.....