Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 352497 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1840 on: March 11, 2020, 07:05:39 PM »
Advertisement
If I may jump forward to the timing controversy regarding Oswald's movement between his lodging and @Tippit, I have high confidence that Oswald might well have employed the military 'Double Time March' (as against the CT stubborn notion that seems to suggest that no-one-saw-him-so-he-must-have-been-walking)

Military Double Time March

If I may jump forward to the timing controversy regarding Oswald's movement between his lodging and @Tippit, I have high confidence that Oswald might well have employed the military 'Double Time March'

Mrs Roberts saw Lee standing on the sidewalk in front of the rooming house at 1:04 pm.....     JD Tippit was tailing a man who was walking on the sidewalk along E. 10th at 1:04 pm....  A couple of minutes later at 1:06 pm, Mrs Markham saw the man who Tippit had been tailing,  shoot JD Tippit.   

There is one mile between the rooming house and 10th and Patton.  The fastest man on earth, Roger Bannister, could not have " double timed " that one mile in just two minutes.    Bannister had recently broken the time for the one mile run....Running as fast as he could ...It took him just under FOUR minutes to run one mile...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1840 on: March 11, 2020, 07:05:39 PM »

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #1841 on: March 11, 2020, 07:05:51 PM »
If I may jump forward to the timing controversy regarding Oswald's movement between his lodgings and @Tippit, I have high confidence that Oswald might well have employed the military 'Double Time March' (as against the CT stubborn notion that seems to suggest that no-one-saw-him-so-he-must-have-been-walking)

high confidence
may well have

As opposed to actual proof.  Ok.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1842 on: March 11, 2020, 07:20:34 PM »
If I may jump forward to the timing controversy regarding Oswald's movement between his lodging and @Tippit, I have high confidence that Oswald might well have employed the military 'Double Time March'

Mrs Roberts saw Lee standing on the sidewalk in front of the rooming house at 1:04 pm.....     JD Tippit was tailing a man who was walking on the sidewalk along E. 10th at 1:04 pm....  A couple of minutes later at 1:06 pm, Mrs Markham saw the man who Tippit had been tailing,  shoot JD Tippit.   

There is one mile between the rooming house and 10th and Patton.  The fastest man on earth, Roger Bannister, could not have " double timed " that one mile in just two minutes.    Bannister had recently broken the time for the one mile run....Running as fast as he could ...It took him just under FOUR minutes to run one mile...

Cool.

Oh, wait... Mystery guest #2
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 07:48:00 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1842 on: March 11, 2020, 07:20:34 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1843 on: March 11, 2020, 07:25:08 PM »

high confidence
may well have

As opposed to actual proof.  Ok.

There's that 'must have walked since no one saw him' deal

Oh, wait... Mystery guest #2
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 07:27:50 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1844 on: March 11, 2020, 07:54:13 PM »
Oh, wait... Chapman is babbling incoherently again.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1844 on: March 11, 2020, 07:54:13 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1845 on: March 11, 2020, 10:49:29 PM »
Oh, wait... Chapman is babbling incoherently again.

Holy Moley!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 08:07:22 AM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1846 on: March 12, 2020, 12:35:34 AM »
If I may jump forward to the timing controversy regarding Oswald's movement between his lodgings and @Tippit, I have high confidence that Oswald might well have employed the military 'Double Time March' (as against the CT stubborn notion that seems to suggest that no-one-saw-him-so-he-must-have-been-walking)

And as at least one 'Johnny-on-the-spot' attendee (that would be The Divine Miss 'M') stated, Oswald left the scene at a trot, a human-locomotion technique closely resembling the military double time movement.

I have high confidence that Oswald might well have employed the military 'Double Time March'

So, pray tell... what exactly was Oswald's hurry to get to a go-nowhere place like 10th street that he needed to run?

I mean, a double time march or even running is something one does when one has to be somewhere on time, right? So, what was there at 10th street that Oswald needed to get to on time?

And if he didn't need to be at 10th street on time, what was the purpose for running? And why didn't he run elsewhere than a go-nowhere street?

And as at least one 'Johnny-on-the-spot' attendee (that would be The Divine Miss 'M') stated, Oswald left the scene at a trot, a human-locomotion technique closely resembling the military double time movement.

At a trot? Really?.... Didn't the witnesses say that Tippit's killer didn't seem to be in a real hurry at all?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1846 on: March 12, 2020, 12:35:34 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1847 on: March 12, 2020, 01:49:01 AM »
I have high confidence that Oswald might well have employed the military 'Double Time March'

So, pray tell... what exactly was Oswald's hurry to get to a go-nowhere place like 10th street that he needed to run?

I mean, a double time march or even running is something one does when one has to be somewhere on time, right? So, what was there at 10th street that Oswald needed to get to on time?

And if he didn't need to be at 10th street on time, what was the purpose for running? And why didn't he run elsewhere than a go-nowhere street?

At a trot? Really?.... Didn't the witnesses say that Tippit's killer didn't seem to be in a real hurry at all?

if he didn't need to be at 10th street on time, what was the purpose for running?

Excellent!!...  An excellent rhetorical question.....    Of course I don't believe that Lee was anywhere near 10th & Patton at the time ( 1:06 pm) that JD Tippit was shot.    But this question should cause any intelligent person to THINK.