Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 354375 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1752 on: October 29, 2019, 07:28:32 PM »
Advertisement
Define "motive."  Do you mean, for example, some comprehensible reason?  Many assassins are mentally unhinged.  Their motivations are subjective and often don't make sense.  They don't act or think like rational people which is why they are assassins.  Did John Hinckley have a motive to assassinate Reagan or was he just a nut acting out some bizarre fantasy?  Oswald falls in the latter category.   A nut with an image of himself as some type of revolutionary figure.  Thus, the BY pictures and attempt to gain entry to Cuba.  Willing to die to be remembered in the history books.  It doesn't have to make sense because it can't.  It is the act of a mental case.  We don't have to know or agree about his motive, however, to conclude he is the guilty party.  And the reasons don't have to make any sense to a rational person because a rational person wouldn't act as he did.  It's the evidence that informs us of his guilt.

Oswald falls in the latter category.   A nut with an image of himself as some type of revolutionary figure.

So you think he was yelling to reporters...."I got him,....He was a threat to communists and I got him"     Just ignore the fact that the right wingers ( American Nazis)were convinced that JFK was a "commie symp" 

BTW.... Can you present just one personal statement of Lee Oswald in which he proudly admits the murder, and proclaims his greatness?    If you can't ... then there's a very strong probability that you're living in La La Land.....or have been smokin  somthin.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 07:30:28 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1752 on: October 29, 2019, 07:28:32 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1753 on: October 29, 2019, 10:17:12 PM »
Did John Hinckley have a motive to assassinate Reagan or was he just a nut acting out some bizarre fantasy? 

Yes. He thought it would impress Jodie Foster. The two things aren’t mutually exclusive.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1754 on: October 30, 2019, 06:18:37 AM »
The downed stop sign on the southeast corner of the intersection of Tenth and Patton:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1754 on: October 30, 2019, 06:18:37 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1755 on: October 30, 2019, 01:20:57 PM »

Oswald falls in the latter category.   A nut with an image of himself as some type of revolutionary figure.

So you think he was yelling to reporters...."I got him,....He was a threat to communists and I got him"     Just ignore the fact that the right wingers ( American Nazis)were convinced that JFK was a "commie symp" 

BTW.... Can you present just one personal statement of Lee Oswald in which he proudly admits the murder, and proclaims his greatness?    If you can't ... then there's a very strong probability that you're living in La La Land.....or have been smokin  somthin.

Can you understand the obvious difference between historical credit and legal responsibility for the assassination?  When Oswald pulled the trigger he achieved his objective.  He had no intention, however, of assisting the authorities in sending him to the electric chair.  And he had no reason to believe that he was going to die in less than 48 hours after his arrest.  For all he knew he had months or years.  All he had to bargain for his life in a legal context was his confession.  He was not going to give that up voluntarily.  But going down the rabbit hole about what you think Oswald should have said or not is pointless.  Even if he acted contrary to however you believe he would have had he been the assassin the evidence still exists and convicts him.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 01:24:09 PM by Richard Smith »

Offline Matthew Finch

« Reply #1756 on: October 30, 2019, 01:48:12 PM »
Well any sane and rational shooter would most certainly make damned certain that his weapon was zeroed in and firing accurately, and then he would want at least two full clips of fresh ammo.   No rational sniper would ever embark on a mission with only four rounds. ...Nor would a man who had allegedly just shot a cop, load only three rounds in a six shot revolver..... ( the cops claimed that they found several live cartridges in Lee Oswald's pocket) ....  If true ( which I doubt) then why would there be only three rounds??

Imagine this,  Tippit's killer is cornered by police and attempts to shoot it out with the pollce, but he has only three rounds in his gun....so he yells out..."Hey wait a minute, I've only loaded three bullets in my gun"......   

Wasn't Oswald* spotted emptying shells from his revolver post-shooting Tippit? The three live rounds in his pocket, maybe?

*Assuming of course, it was indeed Oswald - which I think it most likely was.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1756 on: October 30, 2019, 01:48:12 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1757 on: October 30, 2019, 02:13:15 PM »
Can you understand the obvious difference between historical credit and legal responsibility for the assassination?  When Oswald pulled the trigger he achieved his objective.  He had no intention, however, of assisting the authorities in sending him to the electric chair.  And he had no reason to believe that he was going to die in less than 48 hours after his arrest.  For all he knew he had months or years.  All he had to bargain for his life in a legal context was his confession.  He was not going to give that up voluntarily.

Cool story, bro. Did you pull that out of your crystal ball or your azz?

But going down the rabbit hole about what you think Oswald should have said or not is pointless. 

Says the guy who bases every argument on what he thinks “conspirators” should have done or not.

Even if he acted contrary to however you believe he would have had he been the assassin the evidence still exists and convicts him.

LOL

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1758 on: October 30, 2019, 03:36:08 PM »
Wasn't Oswald* spotted emptying shells from his revolver post-shooting Tippit? The three live rounds in his pocket, maybe?

*Assuming of course, it was indeed Oswald - which I think it most likely was.

I'm happy to see that you've placed the asterisk by the name Oswald and then noted that you were "assuming" that the man was Lee H. Oswald.

So you have some doubt that the man was Lee Oswald....  That's showing a glimmer of intelligent thinking.   Any rational and reasonable person would reject the official story that Tippit's killer was Lee Oswald based on the FACT that Several witnesses swore that the shooting occurred no later than 1:07 .....And Lee Oswald's land lady said that she saw Lee STANDING ( not dashing down the street) on the sidewalk in front of the rooming house at about 1:04.....  Lee could not have traveled over one mile in three minutes ...  ( I say OVER one mile because the man who shot Tippit was WALKING east on tenth street when Markham Saw him being tailed by Tippit who was driving along behind the man.   Thus if the man had been Lee Oswald he would have had to have traveled PAST the intersection of 10th  & Patton and then reversed his course so that he was walking TOWARD the rooming house when Helen Markham first saw him.   )

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1758 on: October 30, 2019, 03:36:08 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1759 on: October 30, 2019, 05:45:18 PM »
The downed stop sign on the southeast corner of the intersection of Tenth and Patton:

What the Hell?  .....Are you saying that Lee Oswald destroyed a stop sign to draw a Cop to the scene ?   Whew!...