Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 355295 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1672 on: October 25, 2019, 04:23:40 AM »
Advertisement
Why are you responding to me?, your selective contradictory nonsense is a waste of bandwidth.

JohnM

Run Johnny Run.... 

Why don't you show us how good you are by responding to the information I have posted. Where did I go wrong, John? Can you use arguments to show me the error of my ways? Don't you desperately want to convince the world that Oswald killed Tippit?.... Well, here's an opportunity; tell me where I am wrong in the Markham/Bowley/Davenport/Methodist Hospital timeline?

Go on....

« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 04:26:17 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1672 on: October 25, 2019, 04:23:40 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1673 on: October 25, 2019, 04:54:21 AM »
Can you use arguments to show me the error of my ways?

Since I'm polite and considering you're begging for a response I'll comply.

There is only 1 argument which you yourself exposed, that even the DPD clocks which rely on accuracy and were regularly calibrated could be wrong therefore how can we trust any timepiece? You've dug yourself a deep inescapable hole but keep digging because watching you self destruct is absolutely fascinating.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1674 on: October 25, 2019, 04:59:43 AM »

There is only 1 argument which you yourself exposed, that even the DPD clocks which rely on accuracy and were regularly calibrated could be wrong therefore how can we trust any timepiece? You've dug yourself a deep inescapable hole but keep digging because watching you self destruct is absolutely fascinating.

JohnM

Oh, what a pathetic little man you truly are...

Oh you poor little fool. Is this you admitting that you can not show how my Markham/Bowley/Davenport/Methodist hospital is wrong?

I did not argue that the DPD clocks were wrong. Bowles, the man in charge of them admitted they were not accurate!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1674 on: October 25, 2019, 04:59:43 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1675 on: October 25, 2019, 05:03:25 AM »

Oh, what a pathetic little man you truly are...

Hahaha, whenever you get your arse kicked out come the insults, thanks for acknowledging your loss.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1676 on: October 25, 2019, 05:14:49 AM »
Hahaha, whenever you get your arse kicked out come the insults, thanks for acknowledging your loss.

JohnM

So, still nothing to address the Markham/Bowley/Davenport/Methodist hospital timelime?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1676 on: October 25, 2019, 05:14:49 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1677 on: October 25, 2019, 05:25:58 AM »

Bowles, the man in charge of them admitted they were not accurate!

So, still nothing to address the Markham... timelime?

Thanks, so again we arrive at the same conclusion that the clocks in the Dallas Police Headquarters were not accurate but somehow an unchecked clock in some random building as seen by a "screwball" is seriously good evidence? That's not very convincing.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1678 on: October 25, 2019, 05:44:22 AM »
Thanks, so again we arrive at the same conclusion that the clocks in the Dallas Police Headquarters were not accurate but somehow an unchecked clock in some random building as seen by a "screwball" is seriously good evidence? That's not very convincing.

JohnM

It's not the Markham timeline.... but you editing my post exposes the weakness of your case   Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1678 on: October 25, 2019, 05:44:22 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1679 on: October 25, 2019, 06:01:20 AM »
For anyone keeping score, here's all the Tippit times I could find and what's interesting is the spread of times. Allowing for a 15 minute buffer we see the only time which can satisfy everyone's recollection is 1:15. Can the people who specifically specified about 1:30 be so wrong and why say 1:30 and not about 1:00 PM, logically they must have known it was closer to 1:30, which we know to be true.
Btw The person who had the most reason to be aware of the time is Scoggins who was on his lunch break and if he was anything like me, "the time on your lunch break feels like 10 x the time of actually working" so Scoggins who looked for parking, left the cab, went to buy his lunch, watched the telly "I got me a coke and watched television for a few minutes, I would say 10, 12, 15 minutes" then went back to his cab, would have to be reasonably aware of the time he had left and his 1:20 guess is near perfect. Scoggins wins!

ELBERT AUSTIN, sometime after 1:00 PM

ROGER BALLEW, time?

Mr. BENAVIDES - I imagine it was about 1 o'clock.

BOWLEY I looked at my watch and it said 1:10 pm.

Mrs. MARY BROCK,  approximately 1:30 PM

ROBERT BROCK, approximately 1:30 PM,

JIMMY EARL BURT  time?

Mr. CALLAWAY. about 1 pm

FRANK CIMINO around 1 p.m.

Barbara Jeanette Davis shortly after 1:00 pm

Mrs. Virginia Davis, about 1:30 pm

Sam Guinyard about 1:00 pm

FRANCIS KINNETH, approximately 1:00 PM

I, L. J. Lewis time?

Mrs. MARKHAM. I wouldn't be afraid to bet it wasn't 6 or 7 minutes after 1.

PATTERSON advised that at approximately 1:30 PM

Mr.REYNOLDS.  time?

HAROLD RUSSELL  time?

Mr. SCOGGINS. Around 1:20 in the afternoon.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 06:42:48 AM by John Mytton »