Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 353777 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1504 on: October 17, 2019, 09:01:14 PM »
Advertisement
Or Alyea (or Kritzberg) may have just been wrong.

But you didn’t answer the question. What possible reason would there be for Day, Drain, and Latona to all lie about sending and receiving the card later and separately from the other evidence?

They were forced to convict Lee Oswald....  He had been murdered while in their custody....They wouldn't dare to have let the pissants know that Lee Oswald was NOT the assassin.....  They wanted the pissants to believe that Lee Harrrrrvey Ossssswald was the back shootin killer who deserved being lynched, just as Jack Ruby also thought.   

Think about it.....  What might have happened if someone had stepped up and said " Lee Oswald couldn't have been the assassin because I was with Lee Oswald in a backroom of the TSBD Just a couple of minutes before the shooting.....I left Lee there in the shipping room just after Junior Jarman and Shorty Norman climbed aboard the elevator .

Or some such unshakable alibi...... that would have cleared Lee.....   Can you imagine the screams for justice for JFK and LHO???

It would definitely have been a "national security" problem ....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1504 on: October 17, 2019, 09:01:14 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1505 on: October 17, 2019, 09:07:46 PM »

But you didn’t answer the question. What possible reason would there be for Day, Drain, and Latona to all lie about sending and receiving the card later and separately from the other evidence?

Gary Savage (1st Day Evidence) also says that a newsman (Alyea) who had been allowed into the TSBD took video of Lt Day lifting prints from the rifle....

What possible reason would there be for Day, Drain, and Latona to all lie about sending and receiving the card later and separately from the other evidence?

That would take me a while to type out.....And you already know the answer.....You've read my posts....

I believe Vince Drain took only a few select  pieces of evidence ( The Rifle and a couple of other items) and flew in an Air Force jet to Washington.... The bulk of the evidence arrived later on Saturday........
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 09:14:42 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #1506 on: October 17, 2019, 09:50:28 PM »
Jack.....In the book First Day Evidence there are five photos of the prints on the side of the trigger guard....Those five photos were made from the negatives of the exposures that Lt Day made.  They became CE 720 & CE 721......I believe the photos show scotch tape over the finger prints...and one of the prints appears to be complete enough to use for identification purposes....and yet the FBI claimed the prints were useless for Identification purposes.  Hmmmm.... Do you suppose that they knew the prints were NOT Lee Oswald's???

Of course they knew the prints weren't Oswald's. But the conspirators had to go thru the motions for the cameras and onlookers. They decided which print(s) to use after they got Oswald's corpse to put fresh prints on the rifle, then they took his prints as reference to match the new prints they lifted from the rifle stock. Then they replaced any 3 x 5 index cards with the 1 post-mortem partial print. I guess corpses don't "print up" very well.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1506 on: October 17, 2019, 09:50:28 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1507 on: October 17, 2019, 09:53:06 PM »
They were forced to convict Lee Oswald....  He had been murdered while in their custody....They wouldn't dare to have let the pissants know that Lee Oswald was NOT the assassin.....  They wanted the pissants to believe that Lee Harrrrrvey Ossssswald was the back shootin killer who deserved being lynched, just as Jack Ruby also thought.   

They couldn’t have done that without pretending that a lift was sent over late and separate from other evidence?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1508 on: October 17, 2019, 09:54:58 PM »

I believe Vince Drain took only a few select  pieces of evidence ( The Rifle and a couple of other items) and flew in an Air Force jet to Washington.... The bulk of the evidence arrived later on Saturday........

Then why did that particular card take an extra week to get there? Lost in the mail?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1508 on: October 17, 2019, 09:54:58 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1509 on: October 18, 2019, 01:21:29 AM »
They couldn’t have done that without pretending that a lift was sent over late and separate from other evidence?

If they had admitted the alleged Palmprint was lifted from the rifle in the TSBD and it had been examined and found to be nothing but a worthless smudge then they would have had no proof that Lee had ever handled that rifle.... By lying and pretending they had found Lee's palm print  on the metal barrel they were able to fool the pissants into believing that there was a physical connection between the rifle and Lee Oswald.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1510 on: October 18, 2019, 01:45:07 AM »
Of course they knew the prints weren't Oswald's. But the conspirators had to go thru the motions for the cameras and onlookers. They decided which print(s) to use after they got Oswald's corpse to put fresh prints on the rifle, then they took his prints as reference to match the new prints they lifted from the rifle stock. Then they replaced any 3 x 5 index cards with the 1 post-mortem partial print. I guess corpses don't "print up" very well.

Then they replaced any 3 x 5 index cards with the 1 post-mortem partial print.

That didn't happen....Hoover was in the driver's seat, and if he wanted his finger print expert to swear that the print was the palm print of Lee Oswald then that's the way it would be.    How could we know they were lying?....

However ....I'd suggest that you get out your magnifying glass and examine the so called "palm print" on CE 639......If you can find anything but a smudge on that 3 X 5 card, I'd appreciate it if you'd point it out. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1510 on: October 18, 2019, 01:45:07 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1511 on: October 18, 2019, 01:45:52 AM »
If they had admitted the alleged Palmprint was lifted from the rifle in the TSBD and it had been examined and found to be nothing but a worthless smudge then they would have had no proof that Lee had ever handled that rifle.... By lying and pretending they had found Lee's palm print  on the metal barrel they were able to fool the pissants into believing that there was a physical connection between the rifle and Lee Oswald.

Why bother with the charade of keeping the lift for several more days then? Doesn’t that just cast more suspicion on its authenticity?