Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342817 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1360 on: September 09, 2019, 11:40:39 PM »
Advertisement
Testimony of Richard L. Clark.

Mr. BALL. What was your position in the showup?
Mr. CLARK. My right had was handcuffed to Oswald's left hand.
Mr. BALL. Your right----
Mr. CLARK. To his left.
Mr. BALL. To his left. Then who was next to Oswald?
Mr. CLARK. And my partner, W.E. Perry, was next to Oswald.
Mr. BALL. Was he handcuffed to Oswald?
Mr. CLARK. Yes, sir; he was. Handcuffed his left hand to Oswald's right hand.
Mr. BALL. What about Mr. Ables?
Mr. CLARK. Mr. Ables was standing to the left.
Mr. BALL. Was he handcuffed?
Mr. CLARK. No, sir.

Notice that in the Saturday line up which Whaley viewed....Lee was number three man.   ( Whaley said he thought the number two man looked most like the man he had transported.)....  And....Howard Brennan's line up is completely eliminated....( Brennan said the man he saw standing behind a window with a hunting rifle was NOT present in the line up. Brennan said that Lee Oswald most closely resembled the man who was dressed in light colored khaki clothing that  he saw aiming a hunting rifle.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 08:41:01 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1360 on: September 09, 2019, 11:40:39 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #1361 on: September 19, 2019, 10:58:37 PM »
Helen Markham [after some prodding in her testimony] only stated that the # 2 in the line up ''gave her chills''. Oswald was beat up and worn out. The other guys were probably cops in suits. Here is an aerial view of the Tippit scene back in the day. NOTE--Markham was some 125 feet or more from the squad car......

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1362 on: September 21, 2019, 05:50:11 PM »
Despite your excuses, the fact remains that the lineups were unfair and biased.

“Oswald and his weapons”. LOL.

“Oswald and his weapons”. LOL.

This might be humorous if it wasn't such a despicable attempt to bias the ignorant....

This bold statement of "Oswald and his weapons".... was made even worse when LIFE published the back yard photo ( CE 133A)  on the cover of it's Feburary 21st 1964  issue.....Right beside the greatly enlarged photo of Lee holding a Mannlicher Carcano and wearing a revolver on his hip they posted the words.... "Lee Oswald with the weapons he used to kill President Kennedy and officer Tippit "

The unknowing, ignorant, and trusting public had no way of knowing that they were being duped .....and there was no solid proof that supported the bold statement that they published on the cover of LIFE.   

And that LIFE magazine which was prominently  displayed, like a huge wanted poster, on news stands across the country was very influential in duping us unsuspecting suckers.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1362 on: September 21, 2019, 05:50:11 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1363 on: September 21, 2019, 06:09:52 PM »
Helen Markham [after some prodding in her testimony] only stated that the # 2 in the line up ''gave her chills''. Oswald was beat up and worn out. The other guys were probably cops in suits. Here is an aerial view of the Tippit scene back in the day. NOTE--Markham was some 125 feet or more from the squad car......

This aerial photo is very interesting.....It obviously was taken at the time. ( Probably the morning of November 23).....   

The reporter was working with information he had....and he highlighted a "police car back up path".    Can anybody shed any light on what that means?

The reporter also printed the names of MRS. Holan and Mrs Higgins as if they were significant witnesses....and yet these names are not familiar .

Did Mrs Holan and Mrs Higgins see the murder of Tippit and reported something contrary to the official story?.....  Did they see a police car back up the driveway and leave the scene after the murder of Tippit?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1364 on: September 21, 2019, 07:55:11 PM »
Those annotations were made later by John Armstrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1364 on: September 21, 2019, 07:55:11 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1365 on: September 21, 2019, 08:13:48 PM »
Those annotations were made later by John Armstrong.

Ok ....Thanks for the info....That explains the markings on the photo.   It's stuff like this that causes major problems.   

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #1366 on: September 21, 2019, 08:39:00 PM »
This aerial photo is very interesting.....It obviously was taken at the time. ( Probably the morning of November 23).....

It is not known exactly when the aerial was taken. I only know that it was back at the time. The locations were supplied by David Josephs.
Holan was never called by the Warren Commission. Nor is there any evidence she was ever interviewed by either the Dallas Police or the FBI. Like many important witnesses in the JFK assassination, she was discovered by private citizens many years after the fact. Local Dallas researchers Bill Pulte and Michael Brownlow were the first to talk to her. Which is weird since she lived only one door down from the crime scene, at 409 10th Street, on the second floor. This placed her in a perfect position to see what she was about to disclose. The most remarkable information to come to the fore in the two interviews she granted was this: As she looked out her window upon hearing the shots, she saw a second police car at the scene. It was in the driveway between 404 and 410 East Tenth. This was adjacent to the spot on the street where Tippit’s car stopped. Knowingly or unknowingly, Tippit had blocked the driveway, which led to an alley at mid-block. She said a man got out of the car, looked at Tippit’s body and then went back down the driveway. He was alongside the car, which was retreating back toward the alley. She also saw a man fleeing the scene in a different direction. (McBride, pp. 494-95)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1366 on: September 21, 2019, 08:39:00 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #1367 on: September 28, 2019, 03:36:11 AM »
Barbara Davis testimony....
Mr. BALL. Was he dressed the same in the lineup as he was when you saw him running across the lawn?
Mrs. DAVIS. All except he didn't have a black coat on when I saw him in the lineup.
Mr. BALL. Did he have a coat on when you saw him?
Mrs. DAVIS. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. What color coat?
Mrs. DAVIS. A dark coat.
Mr. BALL. Now, did you recognize him from his face or from his clothes when you saw him in the lineup?
Mrs. DAVIS. Well, I looked at his clothes and then his face from the side because I had seen him from a side view of him. I didn't see him fullface.
Mr. BALL. Now answer the question. Did you recognize him from seeing his face or from his clothes?
Mrs. DAVIS. From his face because that was all I was looking at.

Virginia Davis testimony.....
Mr. BELIN. Do you remember what he had on?
Mrs. DAVIS. He had on a light-brown-tan jacket.
Mr. BELIN. Do you remember what color his trousers were?
Mrs. DAVIS. I think they were black. Brown jacket and trousers.
Mr. BELIN. The trousers were black?
Mrs. DAVIS. Yes.
Mr. BELIN. Do you remember what kind of shirt he had on?
Mrs. DAVIS. No, sir; I don't recall that.
Mr. BELIN. Was the jacket open or closed up?
Mrs. DAVIS. It was open.
Mr. BELIN. But you don't remember what kind of shirt he had on?
Mrs. DAVIS. No, sir.
Mr. BELIN. Did he look at you?
Mrs. DAVIS. No, sir; not that I remember. I don't think so.

From their testimony you can tell that the Davis women were nervous and somewhat intimidated as they were quite young. I believe it was Virginia who was 15 or 16 at the time...a child bride.
Their testimony is full of contradictions as you would read in the earlier pages. What bothers me is the part [Barbara statement] where the shooter was wearing a black coat.