Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342698 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1136 on: April 21, 2019, 08:41:07 AM »
Advertisement
yes sir, the guy with the cut above his eye and disheveled appearance, and protesting,was the one I saw, not the other 3 guys with combed hair and clean shirts and non cut, non bruised faces who remained silent.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1136 on: April 21, 2019, 08:41:07 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1137 on: April 21, 2019, 08:58:14 AM »
yes sir, the guy with the cut above his eye and disheveled appearance, and protesting,was the one I saw, not the other 3 guys with combed hair and clean shirts and non cut, non bruised faces who remained silent.

Zeon, let's be serious if you saw a man that was cut up, bruised, protesting his innocence would that be enough of a reason for you to say that Oswald was the man, I'm guessing/hoping that you wouldn't and I reckon that none of your friends or relatives would knowingly send an innocent man to his death.
So why do you believe that these civilians on Tenth and Patton were any different?

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1138 on: April 21, 2019, 10:12:08 AM »
Zeon, let's be serious if you saw a man that was cut up, bruised, protesting his innocence would that be enough of a reason for you to say that Oswald was the man, I'm guessing/hoping that you wouldn't and I reckon that none of your friends or relatives would knowingly send an innocent man to his death.
So why do you believe that these civilians on Tenth and Patton were any different?

JohnM

Your faith in human kind is admirable, but misplaced. Under pressure to "do the right thing" people often do things they would not have done under normal circumstances.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 03:29:35 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1138 on: April 21, 2019, 10:12:08 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1139 on: April 21, 2019, 01:00:15 PM »
You lot have a tendency to shave/add to time, height and weight estimates.

Dirty Little Harvey didn't have to run according to precise testing. Could have made it in 11 (+-) minutes by walking briskly according to the vid I just posted here. Just in time to bump into his destiny.

And could have been faster than that if he had had his hands out of his pockets, IMO. I walk all the time and having your hands swinging freely helps create & keep an easy momentum and encourages longer strides as well.

And by the way, I've personally found that trotting is the easiest way to maintain a speed somewhat faster than brisk walking. Oswald was seen as 'trotting' away from the scene by Markham, which suggests he might have trotted along at times while on his walking/trotting/jogging/running tour around the 'hood.

Bottom line Oswald was positively ID'd on scene.

You don't have to shave or add to time to understand that even the best ODIA time schedule is highly improbable and a near impossibility.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1140 on: April 21, 2019, 05:22:03 PM »
An unfair and biased line-up is a one guy line-up with the guy holding the rifle with a sign around his neck that says "I did it"!

This wasn?t that far removed from that.

Unfortunately for the CT's, as we know the Dallas lineups was anything but

?We? being the LN zealots.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1140 on: April 21, 2019, 05:22:03 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1141 on: April 21, 2019, 05:24:17 PM »

Because they were manipulated to do so, and they trusted authority.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1142 on: April 21, 2019, 05:53:14 PM »
Because they were manipulated to do so, and they trusted authority.

they were manipulated to do so, and they trusted authority.

That's a nice summation ..... And right on the bulls eye.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1142 on: April 21, 2019, 05:53:14 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1143 on: April 22, 2019, 05:37:17 AM »

JohnM

That's right, John.

The witnesses attending the lineups were NOT asked which man of the four most resembled the man they saw at the scene.  No.

The witnesses were asked if the man they saw at the scene was any of the four men placed before them.