Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 349799 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1120 on: April 20, 2019, 02:03:05 PM »
Advertisement
LOL

Anything to get a cop-killer off the hook.

LOL

Anything to smear a man you desperately want to be guilty.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1120 on: April 20, 2019, 02:03:05 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1121 on: April 20, 2019, 02:10:25 PM »
Tell us what made you to point to my 2-day old earlier post (re Oswald not having a jacket in the TT) as having anything to do with my later post which suggested (sarcastically, since you tools need proof that he didn't do anything other than walk from the rooming house to the Tippit scene) an Oswald method of locomotion as walking/trotting/jogging/running the distance between the boarding house and Tippit scene.

I pointed to your post because you asked me when you said anything about the TT.

You also failed to address my mention that colour perception is in the eye of the beholder.

I agree. So what reason do you have to believe that the white jacket picked up by who knows in the Texaco parking lot was a gray jacket and was owned by Oswald?  Or that it was even the same jacket seen by the people who saw a guy in the vicinity of 10th and Patton?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 02:12:06 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1122 on: April 20, 2019, 06:35:33 PM »

I pointed to your post because you asked me when you said anything about the TT.
>>> Except it had nothing to do with the point I was making. You took it out of context, something you lot are fond of doing.

So what reason do you have to believe that the white jacket picked up by who knows in the Texaco parking lot was a gray jacket and was owned by Oswald?  Or that it was even the same jacket seen by the people who saw a guy in the vicinity of 10th and Patton?
>>> You mean the only guy on the face of the planet seen at the two death scenes and ducking into the Gloco parking lot that day?

Re jacket colour, I cannot speak to another person's perception of same.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 06:58:01 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1122 on: April 20, 2019, 06:35:33 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1123 on: April 20, 2019, 07:21:58 PM »
you tools need proof that he didn't do anything other than walk from the rooming house to the Tippit scene)

Simply explain how it's possible for two women to see Lee Oswald  ( one of whom, Markham, didn't even know Lee Oswald  by sight.) in two different place a mile apart at the same moment in time??   

Just explain how Mrs Roberts saw Lee standing at the bus stop outside the rooming house at 1026 N Beckley at 1:04 pm while Mrs Markham saw officer Tippit driving slowly east on 10th street while tailing a young man who as walking east on 10th street at 1:04 pm   ???   Please explain how the young man that Tippit was tailing could have been Lee Oswald???

« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 07:34:32 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1124 on: April 20, 2019, 09:00:20 PM »
>>> Except it had nothing to do with the point I was making. You took it out of context, something you lot are fond of doing.

So what reason do you have to believe that the white jacket picked up by who knows in the Texaco parking lot was a gray jacket and was owned by Oswald?  Or that it was even the same jacket seen by the people who saw a guy in the vicinity of 10th and Patton?
>>> You mean the only guy on the face of the planet seen at the two death scenes and ducking into the Gloco parking lot that day?

Re jacket colour, I cannot speak to another person's perception of same.

Who would that be?

Is there a circular "logic" argument in there, perhaps?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 09:02:05 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1124 on: April 20, 2019, 09:00:20 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1125 on: April 20, 2019, 09:03:40 PM »

So you "answer" Walt's question with a video that doesn't answer his question?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1126 on: April 21, 2019, 01:13:16 AM »

Who ever knows the point you are making?

Gloco parking lot? What in the world are you talking about now?

:D

You don?t actually know that any of these people were the same person or that any of them were Oswald.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 01:15:08 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1126 on: April 21, 2019, 01:13:16 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1127 on: April 21, 2019, 01:14:24 AM »
So you "answer" Walt's question with a video that doesn't answer his question?

Yep, that?s our Chapman.