Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342599 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1112 on: April 20, 2019, 04:45:34 AM »
Advertisement
Another example of Chapman actually saying something he isn't really saying??.

Are you in a habit of copy/pasting someone else's work or ideas without agreeing with the content?

John asked you what you were suggesting. Why not simply answer his question?

Point out where I disagreed with something in Bill Brown's information re who saw Oswald in a jacket re Tippit scene
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 04:47:14 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1112 on: April 20, 2019, 04:45:34 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1113 on: April 20, 2019, 05:17:36 AM »
Did Oswald have his name in his post box in Dallas in 1963?

I don?t know. I?m just saying that having to check a huge database is not necessary. As Martin pointed out, why even bother asking?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1114 on: April 20, 2019, 05:19:07 AM »
Holmes reminded Oswald that he (Oswald) had listed Marina Oswald as a person eligible to receive mail in that box.  Oswald's reply was basically "Well so what?  She was my wife and I see nothing wrong with that."  Holmes then reminded Oswald that one "A.J. Hidell" was also listed in the section on the application listing others eligible to receive mail in that post office box.  Holmes said that Oswald replied "I don't recall anything about that".

That?s not denying any knowledge ? that?s not recalling.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1114 on: April 20, 2019, 05:19:07 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1115 on: April 20, 2019, 05:26:39 AM »
I don?t know. I?m just saying that having to check a huge database is not necessary. As Martin pointed out, why even bother asking?

Q: Did Oswald have his name in his post box in Dallas in 1963?
A: I don?t know.

Thanks.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1116 on: April 20, 2019, 05:30:43 AM »
Q: Did Oswald have his name in his post box in Dallas in 1963?
A: I don?t know.

Thanks.

Glad to help.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1116 on: April 20, 2019, 05:30:43 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1117 on: April 20, 2019, 05:51:05 AM »
That?s not denying any knowledge ? that?s not recalling.

LOL

Anything to get a cop-killer off the hook.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1118 on: April 20, 2019, 07:20:24 AM »
Does anyone ever know what points you are trying to make?

Tell us what made you to point to my 2-day old earlier post (re Oswald not having a jacket in the TT) as having anything to do with my later post which suggested (sarcastically, since you tools need proof that he didn't do anything other than walk from the rooming house to the Tippit scene) an Oswald method of locomotion as walking/trotting/jogging/running the distance between the boarding house and Tippit scene.

You also failed to address my mention that colour perception is in the eye of the beholder.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 12:45:31 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1118 on: April 20, 2019, 07:20:24 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1119 on: April 20, 2019, 01:58:25 PM »
Tell us what made you to point to my 2-day old earlier post (re Oswald not having a jacket in the TT) as having anything to do with my later post which suggested (sarcastically, since you tools need proof that he didn't do anything other than walk from the rooming house to the Tippit scene) an Oswald method of locomotion as walking/trotting/jogging/running the distance between the boarding house and Tippit scene.

You also failed to address my mention that colour perception is in the eye of the beholder.

you tools need proof that he didn't do anything other than walk from the rooming house to the Tippit scene)

Simply explain how it's possible for two women to see Lee Oswald  ( one of whom, Markham, didn't even know Lee Oswald  by sight.) in two different place a mile apart at the same moment in time??   

Just explain how Mrs Roberts saw Lee standing at the bus stop outside the rooming house at 1026 N Beckley at 1:04 pm while Mrs Markham saw officer Tippit driving slowly east on 10th street while tailing a young man who as walking east on 10th street at 1:04 pm   ???   Please explain how the young man that Tippit was tailing could have been Lee Oswald???