Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342882 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1096 on: April 18, 2019, 09:35:28 PM »
Advertisement
That information was supplied in my post (edited from a BillB post) here. Guess you missed that.

The jacket was open. The tshirt was white.
One can imagine Oswald opening the long-sleeved shirt as well, given his quick walking/jogging/trotting/running tour of the Tippit scene and environs.

Mrs. MARKHAM. He had a jacket on when he done it.
Mr. BALL. What kind of a jacket, what general color of jacket?
Mrs. MARKHAM. It was a short jacket open in the front, kind of a grayish tan.

Does CE 162 have tan in it? Yes or no will suffice.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1096 on: April 18, 2019, 09:35:28 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #1097 on: April 18, 2019, 09:37:26 PM »
So it's impossible that the jacket was unzipped (or only zipped at the bottom) and the dark shirt was unbuttoned... fully exposing the white undershirt?

How many suppositions do you get in order to try and make your point?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1098 on: April 18, 2019, 10:00:42 PM »
The DPD had plenty of help from Oswald himself.

Aside from that, I claim a clear TKO here, since you've taken a knee and rather sheepishly departed the Tippit scene for a parking lot, all of which, in effect, has you throwing yourself under the bus.

Of course you do.  Because you forgot what you said 2 days ago.

"What?  When did I mention the TT?"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1098 on: April 18, 2019, 10:00:42 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1099 on: April 18, 2019, 10:01:59 PM »
You should be more worried about yourself: You go back to a two-day-old post that has nothing to do with my point made regarding Oswald's rooming house >>> Tippit scene

Does anyone ever know what points you are trying to make?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1100 on: April 18, 2019, 10:03:14 PM »
How many suppositions do you get in order to try and make your point?

As many as it takes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1100 on: April 18, 2019, 10:03:14 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1101 on: April 19, 2019, 01:18:26 AM »
Postal Inspector Harry Holmes testified that Oswald had previously rented a post office box in New Orleans, during the summer of 1963.  Oswald's New Orleans application and his Dallas application were found.  Unlike the Dallas post office box application, the New Orleans post office box application still had the portion which listed others who were able to receive mail at that post office box.  In the New Orleans application, Oswald included the names of both Marina Oswald and A.J. Hidell as those able to receive mail in that box.

Holmes spoke with Oswald on Sunday morning, the 24th.  Holmes asked Oswald about the Dallas post office box.  Oswald stated that he was the only one who received mail at that box and that he didn't receive any mail there that was addressed to any name other than his true name.  Holmes then asked Oswald about the box that Oswald rented in New Orleans earlier that year.  Oswald again stated that he was the only one permitted to receive mail at that p.o. box.  Holmes reminded Oswald that he (Oswald) had listed Marina Oswald as a person eligible to receive mail in that box.  Oswald's reply was basically "Well so what?  She was my wife and I see nothing wrong with that."  Holmes then reminded Oswald that one "A.J. Hidell" was also listed in the section on the application listing others eligible to receive mail in that post office box.  Holmes said that Oswald replied "I don't recall anything about that".

Oswald was caught in a lie.  The handwriting which permitted A.J. Hidell to receive mail at the New Orleans post office box belonged to Lee Oswald (per experts Cole and Cadigan).

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #1102 on: April 19, 2019, 01:25:53 AM »
Does CE 162 have tan in it? Yes or no will suffice.

Yes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1102 on: April 19, 2019, 01:25:53 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1103 on: April 19, 2019, 01:47:14 AM »
Postal Inspector Harry Holmes testified that Oswald had previously rented a post office box in New Orleans, during the summer of 1963.  Oswald's New Orleans application and his Dallas application were found.  Unlike the Dallas post office box application, the New Orleans post office box application still had the portion which listed others who were able to receive mail at that post office box.

The Dallas application one must have still had that portion attached to it too at the time the FBI examined it, because they said:

"Our investigation has revealed that Oswald did not indicate on his application that others, including an 'A. Hidell,' would receive mail through the box in question, which was Post Office Box 2915 in Dallas. " - CE2585, p. 4

https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh25/html/WC_Vol25_0445a.htm

Holmes then asked Oswald about the box that Oswald rented in New Orleans earlier that year.  Oswald again stated that he was the only one permitted to receive mail at that p.o. box.  Holmes reminded Oswald that he (Oswald) had listed Marina Oswald as a person eligible to receive mail in that box.  Oswald's reply was basically "Well so what?  She was my wife and I see nothing wrong with that."  Holmes then reminded Oswald that one "A.J. Hidell" was also listed in the section on the application listing others eligible to receive mail in that post office box.  Holmes said that Oswald replied "I don't recall anything about that".

Oswald was caught in a lie.

How does "I don't recall" equate to a lie?  He had had two other PO boxes since then that didn't list Hidell.