Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342665 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1048 on: April 16, 2019, 12:57:49 AM »
Advertisement
You?ll recall that according to Mark Lane, Acquilla Clemons watched Tippit drive up upon two men conversing across the street from each other.

Dale Myers. LOL.

I don?t recall Mark Lane saying that. When?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1048 on: April 16, 2019, 12:57:49 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1050 on: April 16, 2019, 07:16:52 AM »

?Near?. LOL.
>>> One block LOL
Or do you prefer 'in the vicinity'.

What makes you think it was the same guy?
>>> See below

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Date January 23, 1964
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/patterson.htm

Mr. B.M. PATTERSON, 4635 Hartford Street, Dallas, Texas, currently employed by Wyatt's Cafeteria, 2647 South Lancaster, Dallas, Texas, advised he was present at the used car lot of JOHNNY REYNOLDS' on the afternoon of November 22, 1963.

PATTERSON advised that at approximately 1:30 PM, he was standing on JONNY REYNOLDS' used car lot together with L.J. LEWIS and HAROLD RUSSELL when they heard shots coming from the vicinity of 10th and Patton Avenue, Dallas, Texas. A minute or so later they observed a white male approximately 30 years of age, running south on Patton Avenue, carrying what appeared to be a revolver in his hand and was obviously trying to reload same while running.

When the individual reached the intersection of Patton Avenue and Jefferson Street, he placed the weapon inside his waistband and began walking west on the north side of Jefferson Street. As the individual was walking WARREN REYNOLDS suggested that they follow the individual to determine, his location in order that they could later notify the Dallas Police Department.

At this point, he was unaware that a police officer had been shot and thought perhaps that the shooting had resulted from some marital problem. As the individual reached Ballew's Texaco Service Station located in the 600 Block of Jefferson, the individual made a turn in a northerly direction and proceeded behind Ballew's Texaco Service Station where the individual discarded a jacket which was later recovered by the Dallas Police Department. The aforementioned individual was not observed again by either he, PATTERSON, or WARREN REYNOLDS.

PATTERSON was shown a photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD at which time he identified said photograph as being identical with the individual he had observed on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, running south on Patton Avenue with a weapon in his hand.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 07:17:27 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1050 on: April 16, 2019, 07:16:52 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1051 on: April 16, 2019, 07:48:28 AM »
He knew far more about the evidence than you do, but so does a pre-schooler.

Mark Lane LOL

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1052 on: April 16, 2019, 01:43:09 PM »
?Near?. LOL.
>>> One block LOL

I think you better check a map LOL

What makes you think it was the same guy?
>>> See below

What does that have to do with the guy in the theater being the same guy? Just because Patterson was shown a photograph?

Or was he?

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/patters1.htm

?In regard to the last paragraph of this report, I do not at this late date specifically recall having been exhibited a photograph of Lee Harvey Oswald, at the time of the interview of January 22, 1964, and desire that this paragraph be deleted as an official reporting of that interview.?

...and yes, I know they somehow got his memory to improve a couple of weeks later.

At this point, he was unaware that a police officer had been shot and thought perhaps that the shooting had resulted from some marital problem. As the individual reached Ballew's Texaco Service Station located in the 600 Block of Jefferson, the individual made a turn in a northerly direction and proceeded behind Ballew's Texaco Service Station where the individual discarded a jacket which was later recovered by the Dallas Police Department. The aforementioned individual was not observed again by either he, PATTERSON, or WARREN REYNOLDS.

???

Wait, are they claiming that Patterson actually saw someone discarding a jacket?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1052 on: April 16, 2019, 01:43:09 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1053 on: April 16, 2019, 01:43:47 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1054 on: April 16, 2019, 06:01:45 PM »
He was 15 feet away from Tippit's killer and said he got a really, really good view of the man.

Why the heck wouldn't they use him in a line up.

The only reason that makes sense is he wouldn't have identified LHO as the person he saw.

The description he gives of the shooter in his WC testimony exculpates Ozzie.

Nonsense.

Leavelle called Ted Callaway and asked him to come to city hall to view a lineup.  Leavelle asked Callaway to bring Guinyard and Benavides with him.  Guinyard went with Callaway but Benavides did not.  In 1996, Callaway told Dale Myers that the reason Benavides did not go with them to view a lineup was because Benavides felt that he did not really get a good look at the killer.

Callaway said he and Benavides were talking about it...

Callaway:  "Well, you saw the son-of-a-As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.', didn't you?"

Benavides:  "Hell no, I didn't see him.  When I heard that shooting, I fell down into the floorboard of my truck and I stayed there.  It scared me to death."

Callaway went on to tell Myers, regarding the 1967 CBS special "The Warren Report" (which interviewed the Tippit witnesses on film)...

"He (Benavides) put together a pretty good story and he made the people (CBS) believe he was there and saw everything.  This is a guy that used to come by my lot every day.  In fact, he's been to my home.  But he told me "I ain't gonna go down there and tell them my story unless they give me something".

Callaway claimed that Benavides ended up with a new Pontiac Firebird, half of which was paid for by CBS.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1054 on: April 16, 2019, 06:01:45 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1055 on: April 16, 2019, 06:11:10 PM »
I think you better check a map LOL

What does that have to do with the guy in the theater being the same guy? Just because Patterson was shown a photograph?

Or was he?

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/patters1.htm

?In regard to the last paragraph of this report, I do not at this late date specifically recall having been exhibited a photograph of Lee Harvey Oswald, at the time of the interview of January 22, 1964, and desire that this paragraph be deleted as an official reporting of that interview.?

...and yes, I know they somehow got his memory to improve a couple of weeks later.

???

Wait, are they claiming that Patterson actually saw someone discarding a jacket?

Lee Harvey Occam-Oswald
(KeepItSimpleSherlock)
>Oswald was wearing a jacket at the Tippit scene
>Oswald wasn't wearing a jacket at the TT
> Agreed?

@Newbies re the NowYouSeeItNowYouDon'tMagicJacket
AnybodyButOswald was identified:
A) At the Tippit scene with jacket
B) At the service station where a jacket was found
C) In the TT with no jacket

Just a coincidence in CT Wonderland
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 06:49:25 PM by Bill Chapman »