Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342679 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #864 on: February 10, 2019, 11:06:25 PM »
Advertisement
Seaport Trader's offered a  S & W .38 Special that they referred to as Commando.

That's the model that Oswald ordered and the model that Seaport shipped to his PO Box.

This doesn't explain why the line that matched CE 143 on the order form is BLANK. Gimmicks is all LNers have.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #864 on: February 10, 2019, 11:06:25 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #865 on: February 10, 2019, 11:09:01 PM »
You lack the common sense required to understand.

If Oswald had gone to trial for the murder of J.D. Tippit, common sense matters.

Regarding the evidence that exists and "evidence" that does not exist, juries are required to make reasonable inferences.  A judge will advise a jury about what is and what is not reasonable. Common sense must prevail in respect to the evidence (which is overwhelming in the case of Tippit).

The US Law Dictionary defines 'common sense' as:

'Sound practical judgment; that degree of intelligence and reason, as exercised upon the relations of persons and things and the ordinary affairs of life, which is possessed by the generality of mankind, and which would suffice to direct the conduct and actions of the individual in a manner to agree with the behavior of ordinary persons.'

It is overwhelming -- that LHO didn't shoot JDT.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #866 on: February 11, 2019, 12:06:40 AM »
It is overwhelming -- that LHO didn't shoot JDT.

I believe you're right....    Can you tell me:....  Were any of the spent shells split....  I don't remember.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #866 on: February 11, 2019, 12:06:40 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #867 on: February 11, 2019, 12:38:33 AM »
I believe you're right....    Can you tell me:....  Were any of the spent shells split....  I don't remember.

It was the shell that was never found. Had to have been. Because I don't believe that any of the four shells that were recovered were split. BTW, those four shells were matched to Oswald's revolver to the exclusion of all other weapons. Oswald shot Tippit. It's a historical fact.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #868 on: February 11, 2019, 12:17:43 PM »
It was the shell that was never found. Had to have been. Because I don't believe that any of the four shells that were recovered were split. BTW, those four shells were matched to Oswald's revolver to the exclusion of all other weapons. Oswald shot Tippit. It's a historical fact.

It's a historical fact.

For many years it was a "historical fact" that Marinus van der Lubbe burned down the Reichstag building in Berlin in 1933. Van der Lubbe was convicted for it and executed in 1934. It took until 2007 to prove the "historical fact" wrong.

For centuries the Donation of Constantine was considered a "historical fact" until it was proven to be a forgery

So much for "historical facts"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #868 on: February 11, 2019, 12:17:43 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #869 on: February 11, 2019, 07:16:07 PM »
As usual...Chappo misses the mark... Failing consistently to contribute anything of value to this forum.
Definition in the Urban Dictionary describes gaslighting this way: It does not mean or illustrate a suggestion of reasonable doubt.

"Failing consistently to contribute anything of value to this forum"

I take you braying donkeys to task
That's my contribution

Here's one of you now:

« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 07:20:02 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #870 on: February 11, 2019, 09:28:29 PM »
"Failing consistently to contribute anything of value to this forum"
I take you braying donkeys to task That's my contribution. 
IOW an admitted troll.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #870 on: February 11, 2019, 09:28:29 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #871 on: February 11, 2019, 09:34:51 PM »
It's a historical fact.

For many years it was a "historical fact" that Marinus van der Lubbe burned down the Reichstag building in Berlin in 1933. Van der Lubbe was convicted for it and executed in 1934. It took until 2007 to prove the "historical fact" wrong.

The finding was independent of the factual question of whether or not it was Van der Lubbe who actually set the fire.[1][2][3]

You were saying?