Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342842 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #584 on: June 16, 2018, 05:51:00 AM »
Advertisement
We do know where the shells were found, unless you have reason to doubt the stories of Domingo Benavides, Barbara Davis and Virginia Davis.  Please post what you've read which casts doubt on where these witnesses said they found the shells.  Go on.

There is not a single piece of problem with the chain of custody of the two Davis shells.

Except neither one confirmed that either shell in evidence were the same as the ones that were allegedly found on November 22, 1963.

That means absolutely nothing.

Two young women could not confirm that the shell in evidence was the shell they found.  You've really got a winner there.  Do you foolishly believe that is supposed to mean something?

Detective Dhority later identified a shell in evidence as the one given to him by Virginia Davis.

Captain Doughty later identified a shell in evidence as the one pointed out to him by Barbara Davis.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #584 on: June 16, 2018, 05:51:00 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #585 on: June 16, 2018, 05:57:45 AM »
Well , these guys are all attorneys . Experts in trial law. It doesn't matter if he did it or not. The I's aren't dotted and the T's aren't crossed. His civil rights were violated (so the attorneys claim) so he's innocent.

These are the same clowns that come on here and claim they don't have a horse in the race. They don't care if Oswald did it or not. They sit their lame asses on the fence and don't have the sack to just fess up and say they're CONSPIRACY THEORISTS. In spite of the fact that the only people that they oppose are Lone Nut theorists. They sit there and watch nutbag after nutbag come on here and spew the most insane foolish fish tales and NEVER say a word . What a collection of frauds. You know who you are. We know who you are.

Well said and I totally agree.

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #586 on: June 16, 2018, 06:02:31 AM »
Well , these guys are all attorneys . Experts in trial law. It doesn't matter if he did it or not. The I's aren't dotted and the T's aren't crossed. His civil rights were violated (so the attorneys claim) so he's innocent.

These are the same clowns that come on here and claim they don't have a horse in the race. They don't care if Oswald did it or not. They sit their lame asses on the fence and don't have the sack to just fess up and say they're CONSPIRACY THEORISTS. In spite of the fact that the only people that they oppose are Lone Nut theorists. They sit there and watch nutbag after nutbag come on here and spew the most insane foolish fish tales and NEVER say a word . What a collection of frauds. You know who you are. We know who you are.

Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #586 on: June 16, 2018, 06:02:31 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #587 on: June 16, 2018, 06:03:32 AM »
Who is the manager on duty, and why is he saying the guy was there before they opened?

That I can't tell you, it's just what was in Toney's report. Anything more, you are welcome to investigate.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #588 on: June 16, 2018, 06:10:43 AM »
Not sure if this has been on the thread

"And this one that they missed hit him in the button. And it fell off the ambulance still in this button. And I would give a million dollars if I had never kicked that thing out."

Ambulance driver Eddie Kinsley 1978 Golz interview

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #588 on: June 16, 2018, 06:10:43 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #589 on: June 16, 2018, 06:12:43 AM »
Silly question, but I'll answer it nevertheless...

I am no different as any average juror in a criminal case. Like any other juror, I don't have to be an expert on anything to make my own determination about the validity and veracity of the evidence presented to me...

Tim whined about the fact that he feels my bar is raised to high and implied that courts of law have a lower standard. He made the claim, not me... so, why not let him answer the question?

If he needs you to defend him or run interference for him, I am sure he will ask you!

You are being far too humble. Average jurors don't argue with the attorneys.

But thanks for admitting that you really don't know much about how chain of custody works in the world outside of assassination research. 

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #590 on: June 16, 2018, 07:07:23 AM »
Not sure if this has been on the thread

"And this one that they missed hit him in the button. And it fell off the ambulance still in this button. And I would give a million dollars if I had never kicked that thing out."

Ambulance driver Eddie Kinsley 1978 Golz interview

Nonsense.

The bullet, with the uniform button wrapped around it, was admitted into evidence (CE-602).

At Methodist Hospital, Dr. Paul Moellenhoff removed the bullet from Tippit's body with a pair of hemostats in the presence of Dallas police officer Robert Davenport.

Davenport put a mark on the bullet and later positively identified it as the one removed from Tippit's body by Dr. Moellenhoff.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 07:12:16 AM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #590 on: June 16, 2018, 07:07:23 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #591 on: June 16, 2018, 01:39:51 PM »

But thanks for admitting that you really don't know much about how chain of custody works in the world outside of assassination research.

Another silly comment. Is this a courtroom and is Tim an attorney? I don't think so?.

Where precisely did I admit that? You wouldn't be making up your own reality as you go along, would you?

Not that it matters much, as this is not about me. It's about Tim's foolish claim that courts of law adhere to a lower evidentary standard than I do.... Could it be that your reading comprehension is such that you missed that?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 03:40:26 PM by Martin Weidmann »