Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342740 times)

Online Mitch Todd

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #576 on: June 16, 2018, 05:14:39 AM »
Advertisement
Baloney. Automatic and pistol shells look nothing alike. An experienced officer like Hill wouldn't make that mistake.

There are a lot of colt 1911's out there chambered for .38 special, and you can get Desert Eagles chambered for "revolver" cartridges like .357 magnum and .44 magnum. There are revolvers that are chambered for .380 ACP, 9mm luger, and other "auto" cartridges. rimfire .22 has been fired out of revolvers, semi-autos, pump-action, lever action, single shot, and hamster-driven firearms for decades.  No matter what *you* think a cartridge was designed for, some gunsmith is willing to design a different sort of weapon around it, and has done so. It's been that way for a very long time.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #576 on: June 16, 2018, 05:14:39 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #577 on: June 16, 2018, 05:16:07 AM »
Since when are you an expert on how high or low courts of law determine the bar must be?

I wasn't even aware that some sort of universal standard existed, so please enlighten me.....

Btw, Tim, I find it somewhat odd that you seem to feel that merely asking for a sound and conclusive chain of custody for a piece of evidence is somehow raising the bar "exceedingly high".

Exactly what expertise do *you* have in determining proper chain of custody. I mean, outside of the JFK case?

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #578 on: June 16, 2018, 05:18:46 AM »
That's exactly right... and those law enforcement officers (Doughty and Dhority) later both positively identified the two shells as the shells turned over to them by the Davis girls.

A proper chain of possession must be maintained from the time it is collected by law enforcement personnel to the time it appears in court.

These clowns can claim there is a problem with the chain of custody, but any clown can make any claim they want, no matter how hollow, unfounded and wrong the claim is.  It is another thing entirely to actually show what the chain of custody problem is.

Well , these guys are all attorneys . Experts in trial law. It doesn't matter if he did it or not. The I's aren't dotted and the T's aren't crossed. His civil rights were violated (so the attorneys claim) so he's innocent.

These are the same clowns that come on here and claim they don't have a horse in the race. They don't care if Oswald did it or not. They sit their lame asses on the fence and don't have the sack to just fess up and say they're CONSPIRACY THEORISTS. In spite of the fact that the only people that they oppose are Lone Nut theorists. They sit there and watch nutbag after nutbag come on here and spew the most insane foolish fish tales and NEVER say a word . What a collection of frauds. You know who you are. We know who you are.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #578 on: June 16, 2018, 05:18:46 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #579 on: June 16, 2018, 05:20:21 AM »
The affidavit then is accurate ...the confrontation occurred at 1:06 PM?

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #580 on: June 16, 2018, 05:32:59 AM »
Neither Buhk nor Carroll mentioned an arrest on the balcony or any questioning of any suspects on the balcony. You're still completely wrong there.

Cunningham and Toney did start asking questions of a guy sitting on or next to the stairs on the balcony, but it doesn't sound like he'd risen to the level of actually being a suspect. Toney said the "manager on duty" told them that "this subject had been in the theater since about 12:05," and that was the end of it.

Who is the manager on duty, and why is he saying the guy was there before they opened?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #580 on: June 16, 2018, 05:32:59 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #581 on: June 16, 2018, 05:35:55 AM »
Sorenson, as usual, is wrong.  Both Doughty and Dhority positively identified the shells given to them by each of the Davis sisters.

Whenever you're ready to actually show what the problem is with the chain of custody of these two shells, I'd love to have a look.  So far, all I have seen is you As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.' about how there is a problem, but I haven't seen you show what the problem is.

Are either of them still around? That is chain of custody in my book

Speaking of missing stuff Apparently neither of the wallets, Westbrook's and the one seized at the theater were neither photographed or inventoried by DPD The link also contains another ruined DPD film of Oswald's possessions and a little bit about the Minox

http://harveyandlee.net/NID98.htm
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 05:47:41 AM by Matt Grantham »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #582 on: June 16, 2018, 05:42:26 AM »

Exactly what expertise do *you* have in determining proper chain of custody. I mean, outside of the JFK case?

Silly question, but I'll answer it nevertheless...

I am no different as any average juror in a criminal case. Like any other juror, I don't have to be an expert on anything to make my own determination about the validity and veracity of the evidence presented to me...

Tim whined about the fact that he feels my bar is raised to high and implied that courts of law have a lower standard. He made the claim, not me... so, why not let him answer the question?

If he needs you to defend him or run interference for him, I am sure he will ask you!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #582 on: June 16, 2018, 05:42:26 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #583 on: June 16, 2018, 05:43:50 AM »
Based on your fabricated court scene dialogue you evidently didn't comprehend my answer to your trivial question.

Hint: "evidence".

I'm aware of what you were sorta trying to get at. You've slipped the surly bonds of the real world to drift the rarified, sulfone-scented air of the hypothetical. I'm stuck here on Earth, tied to this pesky, real-world case involving this Oswald guy. You know, the one who was arrested in front of all those witnesses and walked to the police cruiser in full view of a big crowd and news cameras. The fact of arrest is self-evident here. Any attempt to disprove that it happened is silly unless you wish to war with reality itself. Good luck with that.