Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342636 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #512 on: June 14, 2018, 06:06:02 PM »
Advertisement
Dallas Police transcripts Approx 1:27 ....

87 (Ptm. R.C. Nelson)    87.         
     Dispatcher    87.         
     87    A white station wagon believed to be P (Paul) E (Ellis) 3435, unknown make or model, late model, occupied by two white males, left this fellow's station going east on Davis and believed they had a shotgun or rifle laying in the back seat.         
     Dispatcher    Received, 87.         
     87    87 en route down there on Jefferson.         
     Dispatcher    87, when you get down there see if you can find that car down there at the scene.

Never mind those guys huh?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #512 on: June 14, 2018, 06:06:02 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #513 on: June 14, 2018, 06:28:42 PM »
Be very cautious Bill, it sounds like he's folding his arms and stamping his feet.

Simply tired of asking for facts outside of the comfort zone

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #514 on: June 14, 2018, 07:19:18 PM »
Mitch T. Reply #622 --- He radioed in , "The shells at the scene indicate that the suspect is armed with an Automatic 38 rather than a pistol ????? Sorry Mitch , I missed something . Can you explain the 38 Auto shells ?  Sorry man , I'll try to stay up .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #514 on: June 14, 2018, 07:19:18 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #515 on: June 14, 2018, 07:27:38 PM »
A timeline is not a primary issue in criminal prosecution?

A few more general questions for others as well

Was Westbrook the first to arrive?

Westbrook ordered several officers to get a complete list of all the occupants in the theater and the list disappeared

Two police documents exist that Oswald was arrested in the balcony, and 7 officers stated Oswald was arrested in the balcony

Link to these documents...? Oh, wait.. they've disappeared.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #516 on: June 14, 2018, 07:49:15 PM »
Link to these documents...? Oh, wait.. they've disappeared.

Did you miss the word questions?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #516 on: June 14, 2018, 07:49:15 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #517 on: June 14, 2018, 08:29:50 PM »
Mr. ELY. Yes; I have one. Captain, you mentioned that you had left orders for somebody to take the names of everybody in the theatre, and you also stated you did not have this list; do you know who has it?
Mr. WESTBROOK. No; possibly Lieutenant Cunningham will know, but I don't know who has the list.
Mr. ELY. That's all.

And the list has disappeared Oh I forgot Bill I am not allowed to say stuff like that

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #518 on: June 14, 2018, 09:01:01 PM »
 There is this, but the links to the reference document do not work as usual

There is a hint of the second Oswald?s arrest in the Dallas police records.

According to the Dallas Police Department?s official Homicide Report on J.D. Tippit, ?Suspect was later arrested in the balcony of the Texas Theater at 231 W. Jefferson.? 457

Dallas Police detective L.D. Springfellow also reported to Captain W. P. Gannaway, ?Lee Harvey Oswald was arrested in the balconyh of the Texas Theater.? 458

http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com/2012/02/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #518 on: June 14, 2018, 09:01:01 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #519 on: June 14, 2018, 10:09:54 PM »
Some of these guys criticize the idea that officers descended upon the theater because a man entered without buying a ticket, finding it suspicious that so many officers would respond for such a minor offense.  These guys criticize while being totally unaware that officers descended upon the Abundant Life Temple, the old building full of antiques and the library before ever going to the theater.

In reality, members of the Dallas Police Department were running around like a chicken with it's head cut off in an attempt to follow every single lead that may put them face to face with the cop-killer.

I always find it sad that some criticize yet are totally ignorant of the events they are attempting to be critical of.

Do you recall this earlier response from me to you

OK. I guess I was presupposing they would be having discussions concerning the theater by 1.44

Do I need to confess again? So yes I misunderstood the 1.40 transcript about them having an Oswald in custody at that time Pretty sure that all is i in the thread

Don't concern yourself with answering any of my questions because this morning at least I don't really care

My comment wasn't directed at you, Matt.