Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342812 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #496 on: June 14, 2018, 03:07:10 AM »
Advertisement
If you were keeping up Bill you may have noticed we have been addressing the significance of the term approximately

I am keeping up: You misquoted Barret.
You are not going to acknowledge that?

Typical CTroll.
You can slither back under your rock now.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #496 on: June 14, 2018, 03:07:10 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #497 on: June 14, 2018, 03:15:18 AM »
Earlene Roberts in one  video interview said that the TV was on and she was watching her favorite soap opera show when it was interrupted by the special CBS bulletin about  JFK. She says that's when Oswald came in the door. The CBS bulletin was at 12:40pm  ???

The jacket that Oswald allegedly had on , CE 162, in Walleys Taxi cab, and the one presumably he took off at his boarding room, was not found at the boarding room, but was found in the Domino room of TSBD several weeks later.   ???

So either Wally has another passenger  that he mistook for Oswald, or somebody moved CE 162 after it was found at Oswalds room, to the TSBD.  and just as with the mystery  CE 142 bag, failed to take photo of CE 162 in place at boarding room, where Oswald would have taken it off to swap for his other lighter gray jacket. (NOT WHITE THOUGH :)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 04:55:00 AM by Zeon Mason »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #498 on: June 14, 2018, 03:35:56 AM »

At 1:45, dispatch first mentions a suspect entering the Texas Theater.  What makes you believe any officers arrived at the theater before 1:45?

The lack of any questions by the WC to establish what time they entered has significance You tell me what the evidence is as to when they entered

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #498 on: June 14, 2018, 03:35:56 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #499 on: June 14, 2018, 03:41:35 AM »
I am keeping up: You misquoted Barret.
You are not going to acknowledge that?

Typical CTroll.
You can slither back under your rock now.

What is it you need from me? Tim and I had the conversation and the issue was addressed Do I owe you some extra confession? Paraphrasing happens and sometimes a person leaves something out that is not as important as it is to those on the other side?  Also I remain unconvinced of the significance

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #500 on: June 14, 2018, 03:46:15 AM »
The lack of any questions by the WC to establish what time they entered has significance You tell me what the evidence is as to when they entered

What significance, and/or why is it significant?

BTW, how many accused felons have been acquitted because the prosecution wasn't able to exactly pinpoint the time the cops arrested the alleged perp?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #500 on: June 14, 2018, 03:46:15 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #501 on: June 14, 2018, 04:08:01 AM »
What significance, and/or why is it significant?

BTW, how many accused felons have been acquitted because the prosecution wasn't able to exactly pinpoint the time the cops arrested the alleged perp?

A timeline is not a primary issue in criminal prosecution?

A few more general questions for others as well

Was Westbrook the first to arrive?

Westbrook ordered several officers to get a complete list of all the occupants in the theater and the list disappeared

Two police documents exist that Oswald was arrested in the balcony, and 7 officers stated Oswald was arrested in the balcony

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #502 on: June 14, 2018, 04:15:27 AM »
A timeline is not a primary issue in criminal prosecution?
[...]

That's not what I asked. When is it necessary to pinpoint exactly when police officers arrest a suspect? Say, within 5-10 minutes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #502 on: June 14, 2018, 04:15:27 AM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #503 on: June 14, 2018, 05:49:10 AM »
Watching the droolers attempt to figure out how and why Saint Oz came to be arrested in the Texas Theater is hysterical and demonstrates just how pathetic they truly are.

Let me make this easy for you, kooks.

The President has been assassinated. A cop has been killed.

A dragnet is launched to apprehend the cop killer.

An alert citizen notices a man that appears to be trying to avoid the cops walk towards and then duck into the Texas Theater.

Cops are notified that suspect might be holed up in the theater.

Cops descend on theater and arrest Saint Oz.

Most people with a functioning brain are already wondering if the assassination and subsequent cop killing are related.

Lo and behold, Saint Oz just happens to work in the building overlooking the assassination.

What an amazing coincidence !

THE INNOCENT PATSY HAD A REAL BAD DAY