Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 1435814 times)

0 Members and Guests are viewing this topic.

June 13, 2018, 08:43:57 PMReply #469 on

Offline Tim Nickerson

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2213
Thanks Tim

  Barret says he arrived sometime after 2 , yet Oswald was in custody at 1.50?

Where do you see that? Certainly not in his report.

June 13, 2018, 08:47:55 PMReply #470 on

Offline Matt Grantham

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 902
Where do you see that? Certainly not in his report.

 Third paragraph

June 13, 2018, 08:52:04 PMReply #471 on

Offline Tim Nickerson

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2213
Third paragraph

Nope. I don't see it. The only time reference that I see in that paragraph is "At approximately 2:00 pm, I heard..."

June 13, 2018, 08:57:34 PMReply #472 on

Offline Matt Grantham

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 902
Nope. I don't see it. The only time reference that I see in that paragraph is "At approximately 2:00 pm, I heard..."
I guess your point is in the ambiguity of the term approximately? This ambiguity you seem to want to allow for would have to be ten minutes plus whatever time it took for him to get there?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 09:03:05 PM by Matt Grantham »

June 13, 2018, 09:19:32 PMReply #473 on

Offline Matt Grantham

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 902
 Anybody have a log of the Dallas police dispatch from from 1.35 to 2. Or at least some the highlights, first call for a suspect at theater, or time of arrest? McAdams seems have time of arrest at 1.45

June 13, 2018, 09:38:26 PMReply #474 on

Offline Tim Nickerson

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2213
I guess your point is in the ambiguity of the term approximately? This ambiguity you seem to want to allow for would have to be ten minutes plus whatever time it took for him to get there?

The ambiguity is there. Your comment bewilders me.

June 13, 2018, 09:38:54 PMReply #475 on

Offline Tim Nickerson

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2213
Anybody have a log of the Dallas police dispatch from from 1.35 to 2. Or at least some the highlights, first call for a suspect at theater, or time of arrest? McAdams seems have time of arrest at 1.45

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/dpdtapes/tapes3.htm