Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342661 times)

Offline Richard Rubio

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #416 on: June 10, 2018, 02:55:42 AM »
Advertisement
And isn't there some detail of the story that one of the policemen were able to get their fingers on the pistol and jammed it or he, Oswald would have shot someone.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #416 on: June 10, 2018, 02:55:42 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #417 on: June 10, 2018, 03:09:34 AM »

I agree with Walt on this..something fishy was going on in the Tex Theater before the Dallas Police arrived to get their man >:(
From the testimony of George Applin [Texas Theater witness]......

Mr. BALL - Okay, fine, that is all, Mr. Applin.
Mr. APPLIN - But, there is one thing puzzling me.
Mr. BALL - What is that?
Mr. APPLIN - And I don't even know if it has any bearing on the case, but there was one guy sitting in the back row right there where I was standing at, and I said to him, I said, "Buddy, you'd better move. There is a gun." And he says--just sat there. [but what did he say?]

He was just back like this. Just like this. Just watching.
Mr. BALL - Just watching the show?
Mr. APPLIN - No; I don't think he could have seen the show. Just sitting just like this, just looking at me.
Mr. BALL - Did you know the man?
Mr. APPLIN - No; I didn't.
Mr. BALL - Ever seen him since?
Mr. APPLIN - No, sir; didn't. I tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Buddy, you'd better move," and---- [redacted]?
Mr. BALL - Were you scared?
Mr. APPLIN - Well, when I seen the gun I was.
Mr. BALL - Did you tell the police officer about this man?
Mr. APPLIN - No, sir; at the time, I didn't think about it, but I did tell--I didn't even think about it when I went before the Secret Service man, but I did tell one of the FBI men about it.
Mr. BALL - Okay. I guess that is all...............................

What really 'puzzled' Mr Applin? What did the guy say to Mr Applin that wasn't entered or redacted?
Why did Mr Applin think the guy 'couldn't have seen the show'? Why did Ball ask Applin if he reported the man to the police?  Why did Applin feel compelled to tell the FBI about this person?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #418 on: June 10, 2018, 03:46:21 AM »
On November 22, 1963, Warren "Butch" Burroughs, who ran the concession stand at the Texas Theatre where Oswald was arrested, said that Oswald came into the theater between 1:00 and 1:07 pm; he also claimed he sold Oswald popcorn at 1:15 p.m..  Julie Postal told the Warren Commission that Burroughs initially told her the same thing although he later denied this.
Theatre patron, Jack Davis, also corroborated Burroughs' time, claiming he observed Oswald in the theatre prior to 1:20 pm.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Theatre#CITEREFDouglass2010

Video of Burroughs....

No one who truly understands what it really is can be taken in by it. Yet the individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst.
                    J Edgar Hoover

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #418 on: June 10, 2018, 03:46:21 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #419 on: June 10, 2018, 07:55:48 PM »
"No one who truly understands what it really is can be taken in by it. Yet the individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst".    J Edgar Hoover

In the above Hoover was referring to JFK and Martin Luther King ....... In his insanity he believed that JFK was a communist and a subversive who was ruining the country.....  And he was the loyal patriot who would destroy that "evil" and save the nation from the likes of the Kennedy brothers..

Who would have been more aware that Americans could be duped by an enormous unbelievable conspiracy that John Edgar Hoover....   

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #420 on: June 10, 2018, 09:43:55 PM »
Ah, because YOU wrote this.

"But Fetzer is polite and nice to communicate with, at least he was with me." -- Bill Chapman

Try to remember what you actually write.

I know exactly what I wrote and meant. Try to understand what you read.

But Fetzer is polite and nice to communicate with, at least he was with me.
> Yes, he was polite and nice to communicate with when we exchanged posts. If he actually was with me, I would have said 'when he was with me'

« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 09:46:55 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #420 on: June 10, 2018, 09:43:55 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #421 on: June 10, 2018, 09:47:47 PM »
I know exactly what I wrote and meant. Try to understand what you read.

But Fetzer is polite and nice to communicate with, at least he was with me.
> Yes, he was polite and nice to communicate with when we exchanged posts. If he actually was with me, I would have said 'when he was with me'

Caprio still has no idea how to comprehend what he reads.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #422 on: June 11, 2018, 12:13:37 AM »
Just 'cos your paranoid doesn't meant there not out to get you, eh, Bill

Typical response of a lamer (average consumer, non-techie)... no knowledge on how to protect oneself online... or even aware of the danger that exists.

Not being security aware and therefore not knowing how to take preemptive action is tantamount to leaving your front door wide open. Well, 'get the fck off my lawn' is my response to hackers, in the form of front-end countermeasures like Little Snitch.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #422 on: June 11, 2018, 12:13:37 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #423 on: June 11, 2018, 04:44:46 PM »
Different day, same diatribe from you. The power behind the conspiracy didn't/doesn't care what a small number of people figure out. Their lies work because the majority of people want to be lied to in the final analysis.

As I have said before many times, the frame in Dallas was a rush job. Had he been killed in Tampa, Chicago, Miami, Los Angeles, and who knows how many other places, LHO would never have been needed, thus, the frame is far from perfect.

This is easy.  You are not talking about a rush job but Nostradamus-like knowledge of future events.  Did your fantasy conspirators have a crystal ball that enabled them to know prior to Oswald's arrest both the location that Oswald would be arrested and the names/ID numbers of the arresting officers?  If you believe the arrest report and all the information it contains was written at 1:40 prior to Oswald's arrest, then that is what you must account for whether you like it not.  How would anyone know when and by whom Oswald would be arrested in advance when many police officers were looking for the suspect?  Again, what would be the rush to write such a report and risk detection for having prior knowledge of Oswald as a suspect?  There doesn't appear to be any conspiracy-related advantage and many obvious disadvantages to do so. Your failure to even attempt an explanation should be a clue that what you are suggesting is ridiculous.