Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 122539 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #390 on: June 07, 2018, 06:40:56 PM »
The President had been assassinated. A police officer had just been murdered. Brewer, an alert citizen, was instrumental in closing the dragnet on the current prime suspect. Today, Homeland security asks citizens today in their 'See/Say' campaign (and like Jesse Curry asked citizens in a filmed announcement at the outset of the manhunt, to report any persons who seem to be acting suspiciously).

Great.  Does Homeland Security then proceed to beat them up and arrest them for murder on that basis?

Brewer himself was afraid to follow the (to him) suspiciously-acting character in the store window, since he might be armed, but did so anyway.

Really?  Has Brewer ever said that?

Funny haha or funny strange, John?
Brewer also said the guy he saw in his window look scared.

Perhaps you'd care to explain what that even means and how it signifies that he just murdered a cop?

I was stopped by police and questioned while walking down the street one day. They asked me what I was doing, saying a blonde man was seen breaking into a house (but ran away). The catch was that I'm not blonde. My point is that the DPD were stopping practically anyone who was out on the street.

Cool.  Did they try to search you, then beat you up and arrest you for murder?

"The illegal search was an assault on Oswald. He was defending himself"
>>>You weren't there... Brewer was, and testified that Oswald threw the first punch.
Now is this where you tell us what Brewer saw or didn't see, John?

I said "assault", not punch.  But why is Brewer your go-to guy?  He was clear across the darkened theater on the stage.  Hutson, who was right behind them said it was too dark to tell who hit who first.

Tell us why Oswald would resist if he was innocent.

Are you in the habit of letting yourself be searched for no legal reason?  Can I come over and search you and your house?  Or do you have something to hide?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 06:48:44 PM by John Iacoletti »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #391 on: June 07, 2018, 06:43:37 PM »
While you and your brainiac friends were 'schooling' each other at your confirmation bias convention I was in the cafeteria eating your lunch.

If by "eating your lunch", you mean repeating "poor dumb cop" over and over again like a crazed bag lady, then I suppose you were.

Tell us why I should feel obligated to prove anything to a paid troll

Translation: you are unable to justify why you think Oswald probably did it, but you believe it anyway.  And a lousy bluffer to boot.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 06:49:40 PM by John Iacoletti »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #392 on: June 07, 2018, 06:46:57 PM »
The police are not supposed to question an individual acting suspiciously in the vicinity of a murder?

The police can talk to whoever they like.  Illegally search, beat up, and arrest for murder?  Not so much.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #393 on: June 07, 2018, 10:08:54 PM »
The police can talk to whoever they like.  Illegally search, beat up, and arrest for murder?  Not so much.

Oswald made an arrest legal by taking the first punch (as Brewer testified). No one had a clue if he had shot anyone at that point (if some did, by all means do post that info).

Try to keep up: The police were dispatched to cover all reports of suspicious-looking activity as seen
by alert citizens. It was a manhunt, FFS.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #394 on: June 07, 2018, 10:30:28 PM »
Oswald made an arrest legal by taking the first punch (as Brewer testified). No one had a clue if he had shot anyone at that point (if some did, by all means do post that info).

Try to keep up: The police were dispatched to cover all reports of suspicious-looking activity as seen
by alert citizens. It was a manhunt, FFS.

Oswald made an arrest legal by taking the first punch (as Brewer testified).

Are you nuts?.....This doesn't even make sense.    According to you feeble brains you believe Lee didn't hesitate to shoot JD Tippit...But when he was approached by Mc Ducky he merely punched him in the nose when he could shot him easier than JD Tippit had been shot.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #395 on: June 07, 2018, 10:37:14 PM »
Not only that...but 'Ole McDonald said he grabbed Oswald around the waist [in the Dallas Morning News] Like ...do you want to dance?

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #396 on: June 07, 2018, 11:53:57 PM »
Oswald made an arrest legal by taking the first punch (as Brewer testified).

They didn't arrest him for "taking the first punch" -- they arrested him for murder.  And the check boxes on the arrest report for "fought", "resisted", and for "officer injured" are not checked.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #397 on: June 08, 2018, 12:06:54 AM »
They didn't arrest him for "taking the first punch" -- they arrested him for murder.  And the check boxes on the arrest report for "fought", "resisted", and for "officer injured" are not checked.

the check boxes on the arrest report for "fought", "resisted", and for "officer injured" are not checked.

Thank you for posting this.....Very interesting.....

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #398 on: June 08, 2018, 12:23:32 AM »

Do I understand that report correctly?
It states that at 1:40 PM on Nov 22, 1963 Oswald was arrested for the murder of John Kennedy at the Texas Theater?

??? 

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #399 on: June 08, 2018, 12:35:09 AM »
That is indeed what it states.

Mobile View