Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342845 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #384 on: June 07, 2018, 08:24:37 AM »
Advertisement
Inquiring minds want to know:  how exactly did you "look into" the assassination?  Because we're always schooling you on the evidence.

Let me guess though:  you're under no obligation to justify him as being the main suspect in the first place.  Right?

While you and your brainiac friends were 'schooling' each other at your confirmation bias convention I was in the cafeteria eating your lunch.

Tell us why I should feel obligated to prove anything to a paid troll

Ah, Oswald probably did it
Can you name someone else who probably did it?

What, too soon?

« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 01:17:18 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #384 on: June 07, 2018, 08:24:37 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #385 on: June 07, 2018, 01:49:03 PM »
While you and your brainiac friends were 'schooling' each other at your confirmation bias convention I was in the cafeteria eating your lunch.

Ah, Oswald probably did it
Can you name someone else who probably did it?

What, too soon?

Rules of the Forum.

"Name calling, petty false allegations and personal insults towards fellow members of this Forum, when reported or observed, may carry (a to be determined on an individual basis) ban from posting on the Forum. "

Surely calling somebody a paid troll falls into the above category. I hope Mr Iacoletti complains.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #386 on: June 07, 2018, 05:14:55 PM »
Acting suspiciously? To whom? Was it Postal as first claimed? Or the mysterious usher as it was secondly claimed? Or was it Brewer as finally claimed because he saw a man supposedly "ducking, running and looking funny"?

In the vicinity? The JDT murder scene was six blocks away for goodness sake.

Question him? Why? Is it in the police manual that supposed cop killers like to take in a movie afterwards? 🍿

This is real simple.  The police got a call that a man had just snuck into a movie theatre a few blocks away from the murder scene.  He was acting suspiciously enough to be reported by a citizen to the police who then responded.  No great mystery.  And Oswald was a whole six blocks away!!!  LOL.  I guess when the police are looking for a murderer they should keep the search to less than six blocks. He could have crawled that distance on his hands and knees in the timeframe.  Wow.  That may be the single dumbest thing you have said in a long while which is saying a great deal.  Sheer lunacy.  The police are not supposed to question an individual acting suspiciously in the vicinity of a murder?  Posts like this one lead me to believe Caprio is just trying to extend the discussion.  He can't possibly believe any of his nonsense has validity.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 05:20:30 PM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #386 on: June 07, 2018, 05:14:55 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #387 on: June 07, 2018, 05:18:21 PM »
Rules of the Forum.

"Name calling, petty false allegations and personal insults towards fellow members of this Forum, when reported or observed, may carry (a to be determined on an individual basis) ban from posting on the Forum. "

Surely calling somebody a paid troll falls into the above category. I hope Mr Iacoletti complains.

Boo-hoo.

I have software called 'Little Snitch' which alerts me to programs that are trying to 'call home' (so to speak).

Are you a little snitch, Ray?

Feel free to call me names, it's fun.. and feel free to name your replacement shooter for Dirty Harvey as prime suspect.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 05:33:26 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #388 on: June 07, 2018, 05:41:30 PM »
Boo-hoo.

I have software called 'Little Snitch' which alerts me to programs that are trying to 'call home' (so to speak).

Just 'cos your paranoid doesn't meant there not out to get you, eh, Bill.
Are you a little snitch, Ray?
No I just don't like uncalled for insults.
Feel free to call me names, it's fun.. and feel free to name your replacement shooter for Dirty Harvey as prime suspect.

You could be nice if you ever grow up, and you really tried..

« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 05:48:43 PM by Ray Mitcham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #388 on: June 07, 2018, 05:41:30 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #389 on: June 07, 2018, 06:40:56 PM »
The President had been assassinated. A police officer had just been murdered. Brewer, an alert citizen, was instrumental in closing the dragnet on the current prime suspect. Today, Homeland security asks citizens today in their 'See/Say' campaign (and like Jesse Curry asked citizens in a filmed announcement at the outset of the manhunt, to report any persons who seem to be acting suspiciously).

Great.  Does Homeland Security then proceed to beat them up and arrest them for murder on that basis?

Brewer himself was afraid to follow the (to him) suspiciously-acting character in the store window, since he might be armed, but did so anyway.

Really?  Has Brewer ever said that?

Funny haha or funny strange, John?
Brewer also said the guy he saw in his window look scared.

Perhaps you'd care to explain what that even means and how it signifies that he just murdered a cop?

I was stopped by police and questioned while walking down the street one day. They asked me what I was doing, saying a blonde man was seen breaking into a house (but ran away). The catch was that I'm not blonde. My point is that the DPD were stopping practically anyone who was out on the street.

Cool.  Did they try to search you, then beat you up and arrest you for murder?

"The illegal search was an assault on Oswald. He was defending himself"
>>>You weren't there... Brewer was, and testified that Oswald threw the first punch.
Now is this where you tell us what Brewer saw or didn't see, John?

I said "assault", not punch.  But why is Brewer your go-to guy?  He was clear across the darkened theater on the stage.  Hutson, who was right behind them said it was too dark to tell who hit who first.

Tell us why Oswald would resist if he was innocent.

Are you in the habit of letting yourself be searched for no legal reason?  Can I come over and search you and your house?  Or do you have something to hide?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 06:48:44 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #390 on: June 07, 2018, 06:43:37 PM »

If by "eating your lunch", you mean repeating "poor dumb cop" over and over again like a crazed bag lady, then I suppose you were.

Translation: you are unable to justify why you think Oswald probably did it, but you believe it anyway.  And a lousy bluffer to boot.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 06:49:40 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #390 on: June 07, 2018, 06:43:37 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #391 on: June 07, 2018, 06:46:57 PM »
The police are not supposed to question an individual acting suspiciously in the vicinity of a murder?

The police can talk to whoever they like.  Illegally search, beat up, and arrest for murder?  Not so much.