Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342694 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #360 on: June 06, 2018, 12:40:14 AM »
Advertisement
Yeah, we've been waiting in vain for you brainiacs to name the 'real' killer hahaha.

Not as long as we've been waiting for you to prove that your killer did it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #360 on: June 06, 2018, 12:40:14 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #361 on: June 06, 2018, 12:41:29 AM »
Yeah, sure John.

Aside from that, I find it humorous (in a what-goes-around-comes-around sense) that a bald guy would be the poster boy for Bug's well-known and accurate statement that you characters 'split hairs, then split the split hairs'.

That's Bugliosi-speak for "they should blindly accept my rhetoric and mischaracterizatons of the evidence without questioning it".

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #362 on: June 06, 2018, 12:42:34 AM »
Are you denying your baldness is a factor in all of this?

Hey, they'll pile on anything they can to call it a mountain of evidence.  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #362 on: June 06, 2018, 12:42:34 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #363 on: June 06, 2018, 12:45:43 AM »
I don't remember which one of the 48 shooters named in conspiracy books you mentioned.

I've told you a million times not to exaggerate.

In any case, it was not likely accompanied by a plausible backstory.

How about a plausible front story?  Anyone?

And LNers don't often reply to the 'same old same old' 55 year long-ago debunked crap you brainiacs keep up-chucking.

And so your "name your shooter" rhetoric was disingenuous all along.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #364 on: June 06, 2018, 12:48:40 AM »
From an April 24, 2001 e-mail to Barb Junkkarinen from Edward Epstein:

In brief, NBC retained me as a consultant for their planned story on Files. I hired the detective firm of Jules Kroll. JK established from telephone records Files was in Chicago, not Dallas, on November 22,1963.

That's a good trick.  How does a telephone record tell you where somebody is?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #364 on: June 06, 2018, 12:48:40 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #365 on: June 06, 2018, 01:16:22 AM »
How would you know what the backstory was since you never bothered to ask Seemed a bit emblematic of your true interest in looking into the question

Tell me why I would ask. I've already looked into the assassination and find for the prosecution.

If you have a plausible backstory that would produce a shooter able to supplant Dirty Harvey as main suspect, then by all means post it. And if you have additional information that would reveal that someone other than the shooter knew there was to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day, by all means post that as well.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 06:00:35 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #366 on: June 06, 2018, 02:15:24 AM »
Tell me why I would ask? I've already looked into the assassination and find for the prosecution.

Inquiring minds want to know:  how exactly did you "look into" the assassination?  Because we're always schooling you on the evidence.

If you have a plausible backstory that would produce a shooter able to supplant Dirty Harvey as main suspect, then by all means post it. And if you have additional information that would reveal that someone other than the shooter knew there was to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day, by all means post that as well.

Let me guess though:  you're under no obligation to justify him as being the main suspect in the first place.  Right?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #366 on: June 06, 2018, 02:15:24 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #367 on: June 06, 2018, 05:21:19 PM »
It is a matter of record that they had NO cause otherwise they would have issued an A.P.B. and obtained an arrest warrant, but they did neither.

The police approached a person acting suspiciously in the vicinity of a murder. They were going to question him. All Oswald had to do was explain himself like the guy in the library did when the police descended on him.  Unfortunately for Oswald, he couldn't do that because he was guilty.  So he assaults a police officer and gets taken in as a murder suspect due to his behavior.  What you are suggesting is completely ludicrous.  The DPD officers were searching for Tippit's killer.  They had a general description.  They were not looking for or even had a clue who Lee Harvey Oswald was until after he is arrested.  They were looking for a suspicious person in the area who might be the killer.  That turned out to be Oswald.  The subsequent investigation confirmed he was the murderer.  Case closed. Excellent police work with the assistance of some astute citizens.