Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342719 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #352 on: June 05, 2018, 05:19:09 PM »
Advertisement
As best as I can tell, he thinks LHO is guilty because I'm bald.

Are you denying your baldness is a factor in all of this?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #352 on: June 05, 2018, 05:19:09 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #353 on: June 05, 2018, 06:51:35 PM »
Give me a break, Red Rings....

If you think I'm only half right about Oswald being guilty and Johnboi being bald....

That must mean you don't think Johnboi is bald.

Pull your head out, Waldo.

It seems now you are even wrong about that!

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #354 on: June 05, 2018, 06:57:00 PM »
Bill I remember when I came here and you were relentlessly going off about how no one will name a killer, I gave you name and you said nothing in response

I don't remember which one of the 48 shooters named in conspiracy books you mentioned. In any case, it was not likely accompanied by a plausible backstory. And LNers don't often reply to the 'same old same old' 55 year long-ago debunked crap you brainiacs keep up-chucking.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #354 on: June 05, 2018, 06:57:00 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #355 on: June 05, 2018, 09:13:22 PM »
I don't remember which one of the 48 shooters named in conspiracy books you mentioned. In any case, it was not likely accompanied by a plausible backstory. And LNers don't often reply to the 'same old same old' 55 year long-ago debunked crap you brainiacs keep up-chucking.

How would you know what the backstory was since you never bothered to ask Seemed a bit emblematic of your true interest in looking into the question

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #356 on: June 05, 2018, 10:07:03 PM »
Bill I remember when I came here and you were relentlessly going off about how no one will name a killer, I gave you name and you said nothing in response

You mean James Files? All the way from Chicago? Man, that was some shooting.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #356 on: June 05, 2018, 10:07:03 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #357 on: June 05, 2018, 11:02:42 PM »
You mean James Files? All the way from Chicago? Man, that was some shooting.

I am pretty sure he claims to have taken one shot only further south down the knoll where most people put the knoll shot Whoever was hosting the show, I think it was Fetzer claimed he could even be seen in a photograph or film Yet they never bother to highlight for the viewer which was a bit ridiculous Fetzer not very good on a lot of things He believes Oswald is doorman for instance
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 11:05:53 PM by Matt Grantham »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #358 on: June 05, 2018, 11:15:31 PM »
I am pretty sure he claims to have taken one shot only further south down the knoll where most people put the knoll shot Whoever was hosting the show, I think it was Fetzer claimed he could even be seen in a photograph or film Yet they never bother to highlight for the viewer which was a bit ridiculous Fetzer not very good on a lot of things He believes Oswald is doorman for instance

From an April 24, 2001 e-mail to Barb Junkkarinen from Edward Epstein:

In brief, NBC retained me as a consultant for their planned story on Files. I hired the detective firm of Jules Kroll. JK established from telephone records Files was in Chicago, not Dallas, on November 22,1963. We then placed a call to Files from Dick Clark's office (DC was producer), and I interviewed Files about Kroll findings. He said he had a twin brother, who no one knew about, and whom he met shortly before November 22, and who he murdered after November 22. He said it was his twin brother in hospital with his wife, not him. His wife, however, said there was no twin, and Kroll confirmed there was no twin. My view then and now is that Files invented the story for the money it would earn him.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/files.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #358 on: June 05, 2018, 11:15:31 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #359 on: June 06, 2018, 12:39:34 AM »
So the defense attorneys are arguing that the police entered the theatre and beat up Oswald without cause.  For some unknown reason, the DPD had an extra pistol with them that they decided to plant on him (presumably the real murderer would have his pistol making any planting unnecessary).  As a result, they knowingly let the real murderer of Tippit go free to frame Oswald.  Presumably they then planted the ammo on him.  They also plant a jacket since the killer was seen wearing one.  Get folks to lie about what they saw etc.  Fast work for the DPD to pull all this together on the fly.  You have to wonder why they had it in for Oswald to the extent that they would frame him and let the real cop murderer go free.  Particularly since no one is suggesting a conspiracy.  LOL.  And lucky for the DPD that Oswald just happened to work in the TSBD.  What are the odds?  So they get a two for one out of this frame up.  What lunacy.

Once again, Richard makes up a whole bunch of nonsense and pretends that someone here actually said any of it.