Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342614 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #304 on: June 03, 2018, 07:39:49 AM »
Advertisement
Yeah, makes no sense.  He's seen running down the alley and then supposedly shows up 15-20 minutes later in the Texaco parking lot.

15-20 minutes?  What makes you say that?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #304 on: June 03, 2018, 07:39:49 AM »

Offline Michael Chambers

« Reply #305 on: June 03, 2018, 07:49:05 AM »
Does your "pov" still have Oswald standing out on the front steps of the Depository building during the assassination?

HI Bill and you may have rarely actually mixed up there Bill, mebbe with Walt, as I can't recall ever putting LHO on TBD steps as such myself.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #306 on: June 03, 2018, 08:00:51 AM »
HI Bill and you may have rarely actually mixed up there Bill, mebbe with Walt, as I can't recall ever putting LHO on TBD steps as such myself.

Michael, I am so very sorry.  I was seeing posts by Michael Capasse (in another thread) and then you sneaked one in there on me.  I truly apologize to you for that.  Capasse was (is?) a supporter of Oswald on the steps.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 08:03:38 AM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #306 on: June 03, 2018, 08:00:51 AM »

Offline Michael Chambers

« Reply #307 on: June 03, 2018, 08:15:30 AM »
Michael, I am so very sorry.  I was seeing posts by Michael Capasse (in another thread) and then you sneaked one in there on me.  I truly apologize to you for that.  Capasse was (is?) a supporter of Oswald on the steps.

Thumb1:

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #308 on: June 03, 2018, 04:37:06 PM »
Ducking down in his car (actually it was a truck, but anyway...) when Tippit was shot?

I have to agree with Cakebread on this one, you're full of B.S.

Benavides obviously did not "duck down" in his truck until AFTER the shots rang out.

Why else would Benavides be "ducking down"?  Come on, already.

Sorry, he was looking away.  The point was that he wasn't looking at Tippit for any of the shots.

Mr. BENAVIDES - The other man was standing to the right side of the car, riders side of the car, and was standing right in front of the windshield on the right front fender. And then I heard the shot. Actually I wasn't looking for anything like that, so I heard the shot, and I just turned into the curb. Looked around to miss a car, I think.
And then I pulled up to the curb, hitting the curb, and I ducked down, and then I heard two more shots.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #308 on: June 03, 2018, 04:37:06 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #309 on: June 03, 2018, 04:39:27 PM »
Yawn, selective quoting and/or imaging is all you got and as usual never tells the whole story. Why are you so afraid of the truth?

What "whole story" did I not tell?  You're the master of cherry picking only the things that tell your story.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #310 on: June 03, 2018, 04:43:02 PM »
You're so full of sh!t.

Now you want to pretend that Scoggins did not get a good look at the fleeing killer since the killer was "facing away from him" and Scoggins "only saw someone going south on Patton".

The killer headed straight towards Scoggins as he (the killer) fled toward the corner and Scoggins got a look at the killer's face.

Sure Bill.  As the guy looked over his left shoulder.  Got a good look at him, did he?

Mr. SCOGGINS. No, I saw him coming kind of toward me around that cutoff through there, and he never did look at me. He looked back over his left shoulder like that, as he went by. It seemed like I could see his face, his features and everything plain, you see.

It "seemed like"?  Either he could or he couldn't!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #310 on: June 03, 2018, 04:43:02 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #311 on: June 03, 2018, 04:46:58 PM »
15-20 minutes?  What makes you say that?

What time do you think the shooting occurred?  What time did Mary Brock claim to have seen him?   What time did Brewer claim to have seen him?