Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342688 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #296 on: June 03, 2018, 05:09:49 AM »
Advertisement
He was an earwitness, but not an eyewitness.  He was ducking down in his car when Tippit was shot.  He didn't see the shooting.

Ducking down in his car (actually it was a truck, but anyway...) when Tippit was shot?

I have to agree with Cakebread on this one, you're full of B.S.

Benavides obviously did not "duck down" in his truck until AFTER the shots rang out.

Why else would Benavides be "ducking down"?  Come on, already.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #296 on: June 03, 2018, 05:09:49 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #297 on: June 03, 2018, 05:32:19 AM »
Ducking down in his car (actually it was a truck, but anyway...) when Tippit was shot?

I have to agree with Cakebread on this one, you're full of B.S.

Benavides obviously did not "duck down" in his truck until AFTER the shots rang out.

:D
Hahaha yeah, some of these Kooks aren't too bright.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #298 on: June 03, 2018, 05:47:28 AM »
Whatever.  Scoggins didn't see Tippit being shot, that's just a fact.  I can understand why you want to invent more witnesses than the "utter screwball", but it is what it is.

Yawn, selective quoting and/or imaging is all you got and as usual never tells the whole story. Why are you so afraid of the truth?

Btw being a waitress is not easy and we know that Markham held down a steady job waitressing at a restaurant in the middle of downtown Dallas.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #298 on: June 03, 2018, 05:47:28 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #299 on: June 03, 2018, 05:51:15 AM »
Like I said, Scoggins didn't see Tippit being shot.  He was eating his lunch and didn't look up until the shooting was over.  Then he hid behind his cab and only saw someone going south on Patton.  In other words, facing away from him.

You're so full of sh!t.

Now you want to pretend that Scoggins did not get a good look at the fleeing killer since the killer was "facing away from him" and Scoggins "only saw someone going south on Patton".

The killer headed straight towards Scoggins as he (the killer) fled toward the corner and Scoggins got a look at the killer's face.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #300 on: June 03, 2018, 05:55:20 AM »
You're so full of sh!t.

Now you want to pretend that Scoggins did not get a good look at the fleeing killer since the killer was "facing away from him" and Scoggins "only saw someone going south on Patton".

The killer headed straight towards Scoggins as he (the killer) fled toward the corner and Scoggins got a look at the killer's face.

Mr. BELIN. When you saw the officer fall, when was the next place that you saw the man, or did you see him at the same time you saw the officer fall, the other man?
Mr. SCOGGINS. No, I saw him coming kind of toward me around that cutoff through there, and he never did look at me. He looked back over his left shoulder like that, as he went by. It seemed like I could see his face, his features and everything plain, you see.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #300 on: June 03, 2018, 05:55:20 AM »

Offline Michael Chambers

« Reply #301 on: June 03, 2018, 05:59:04 AM »
Well, he didn't say at Markham's washateria.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,84.msg922.html#msg922

Yeah, makes no sense.  He's seen running down the alley and then supposedly shows up 15-20 minutes later in the Texaco parking lot.

Thumb1: (just read that whole topic through)

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #302 on: June 03, 2018, 06:01:49 AM »
You're so full of sh!t.

The killerOswald headed straight towards Scoggins as heOswald (the killer) fled toward the corner and Scoggins got a look at the killer's face.

FIFY

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #302 on: June 03, 2018, 06:01:49 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #303 on: June 03, 2018, 06:04:00 AM »
Mr. Ball.
If anybody comes in there without a ticket, what do you do, run them off?
Mr. Burroughs.
I make it a point to stop them and ask them to go out and get a ticket. I just failed to see him when he slipped in.
Mr. Ball.
We will get to that in a minute I want to see what you usually do if somebody comes in without a ticket.
Mr. Burroughs.
I stop them and have them go out to the box office and get an admission ticket.
Mr. Ball.
On this day of November 22, 1963, what time did you go to work?
Mr. Burroughs.
I went to work at 12.
Mr. Ball.
You went to work that day at 12?
Mr. Burroughs.
That day at 12 o'clock----yes.
Mr. Ball.
And you later saw a struggle in the theatre between a man and some officers, didn't you?
Mr. Burroughs.
Yes.
Mr. Ball.
Did you see that man come in the theatre?
Mr. Burroughs.
No, sir; I didn't.

Now the LN and Warren Commission apparently interpret this as meaning he never saw Oswald Do they ever ask him whether he served a amn that looked like Oswald around 1.10 No .Did they ask him if he ever saw Oswald? No Theyt just try to play on the ccharade is that the man who snuck in at 1.30 and any identifications outside of that don't count