Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342788 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #256 on: May 30, 2018, 03:14:19 PM »
Advertisement
I came across the statement by William Torbitt who names William Seymour as the killer of Tippit and may have been use to impersonate Oswald

Was William Seymour a quick draw killer?   Because who ever shot Tippit had to have been a cold blooded killer and very fast on the draw.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #256 on: May 30, 2018, 03:14:19 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #257 on: May 30, 2018, 03:44:02 PM »
Was William Seymour a quick draw killer?   Because who ever shot Tippit had to have been a cold blooded killer and very fast on the draw.....

Chuck Connors comes to mind but not clear if he was good with a revolver

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #258 on: May 30, 2018, 05:33:26 PM »
Chuck Connors comes to mind but not clear if he was good with a revolver

IMO JD Tippit was a pawn ......   He was set up to be killed. ( someone on the phone in the Record Shop sent him to 10th and Patton) The plotters thought that it would appear as though Tippit had been killed  by the patsy who had eluded being killed in the TSBD.  The plotters thought that Lee Oswald was still renting a room at Mrs Bledsoe's house on Marsalais.

The plotters thought that Lee Oswald would be shot by the first cop he encountered....... in the theater.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 08:25:53 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #258 on: May 30, 2018, 05:33:26 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #259 on: May 30, 2018, 09:27:26 PM »
He said that he heard a shot, then ducked down, then heard 2 more shots, then looked up.

And how long did Tippit remain on his feet after being shot ??.....   Long enough for Benavides reflexes to move him faster than the man who was hit by the bullet??

Don't you have any commonsense?     Surely you're bright enough to understand that the victim would react faster than any spectator...

Tippit's autopsy shows that he was hit by four shots in the upper body .....Do you think the killer fired just once and then waited long enough to allow Benavides to say ..."Oh Shep! .....That man just fire a gun....I think I'll duck down before he can fire again"

So you do think that your imagination trumps what Benavides actually said.  No surprise there.

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #260 on: May 30, 2018, 09:30:16 PM »
IMO JD Tippit was a pawn ......   He was set up to be killed. ( someone on the phone in the Record Shop sent him to 10th and Patton) The plotters thought that it would appear as though Tippit had been killed  by the patsy who had eluded being killed in the TSBD.  The plotters thought that Lee Oswald was still renting a room at Mrs Bledsoe's house on Marsalais.

The plotters thought that Lee Oswald would be shot by the first cop he encountered....... in the theater.

you mean: In the 2nd floor lunchroom by Baker, if Truly had not been with Baker?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #260 on: May 30, 2018, 09:30:16 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #261 on: May 30, 2018, 09:54:33 PM »
So you do think that your imagination trumps what Benavides actually said.  No surprise there.

Johnnie....Sometimes you've got to use your imagination and commonsense......(I'm sorry if you're a little short in those areas)   

AAMOF....   Nearly all crimes are solved by the investigators using their imagination and commonsense.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #262 on: May 30, 2018, 10:30:38 PM »
Johnnie....Sometimes you've got to use your imagination and commonsense......(I'm sorry if you're a little short in those areas)   

AAMOF....   Nearly all crimes are solved by the investigators using their imagination and commonsense.

I'll remember that, Mervin.  The next time I want to know how a witness inflected his voice!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #262 on: May 30, 2018, 10:30:38 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #263 on: May 30, 2018, 10:36:42 PM »
Wrong.  One has to witness a killing in order to identify a killer.  No amount of rhetorical gymnastics will ever change that.  And no matter how many times you regurgitate it, unfair and biased lineups remain unreliable.

Pretty sure witnesses were being asked to ID the guy they saw carrying the pistol either right at the scene or near it. Nobody had to actually see the killer pulling the trigger on Tippit in order to place the guy at/near the scene.