Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342910 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #192 on: May 25, 2018, 12:53:01 AM »
Advertisement
Like a broken record you keep repeating the same regurgitated nonsense, but unfortunately it doesn't make it true.

1. Markham testified that the killer was man number 2, Lee Harvey Oswald.
2. Another eyewitness describes Tippit trying to speak, which was most likely agonal gasps.
3. Can you timestamp Markham's clock or will you continue to guess?
4. Can you prove that Markham didn't use the Police Radio or is this just another guess?
5. Markham was distressed because she just saw a man murdered and only shows she's human.

JohnM

Speaking of regurgitated nonsense...

But anything to desperately preserve any shred of credibility of your "utter screwball" (according to Joseph Ball who took her testimony) witness.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #192 on: May 25, 2018, 12:53:01 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #193 on: May 25, 2018, 12:59:11 AM »
Benavides and Scoggins were right there, on the street.  They both said there was only one man.  Same with Markham.

Why not answer the question?  How could Markham, Scoggins and Benavides not notice the mysterious 2nd man?

I don't know, Bill.  Scoggins and Benavides were trying to hide.  Why did Clemons, Wright, and Holan all mention seeing two men?  Mass hallucination?  Different witnesses had different views of the scene.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #194 on: May 25, 2018, 01:02:02 AM »
I asked a simple question.  Do you believe the shells were found near Tippit's patrol car?

I believe that 2 or 3 shells were handed to the police in a cigarette case, one in a wadded up Kleenex at the police station, and another one at some indeterminate time.

Now cue the lame and unsupported argument that the shells in evidence aren't the same shells actually found by the witnesses.

Can you demonstrate that they are?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #194 on: May 25, 2018, 01:02:02 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #195 on: May 25, 2018, 01:02:41 AM »
You're taking this too personally, why would Markham Lie, what did she have to gain?
Do you honestly believe that Markham wanted to be directly responsible for the execution of an innocent man and if so why?

She was just hopelessly confused and easily led.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #196 on: May 25, 2018, 01:04:52 AM »
To the best of my knowledge, Stombaugh never examined the fibers found inside the jacket sleeve.

So you were wrong then.  It's ok, Bill, you can admit it.

But, there is an FBI report regarding the microscopic fibers found inside the sleeve.  This report stated that the fibers were dark blue, grey-black and orange-yellow cotton fibers.

And does this report say that the jacket fibers and the shirt fibers have the "same exact shade, color and twist as each other"?  Or were you wrong about that too?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #196 on: May 25, 2018, 01:04:52 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #197 on: May 25, 2018, 01:09:21 AM »

But anything to desperately preserve any shred of credibility of your "utter screwball" (according to Joseph Ball who took her testimony) witness.

Yep, you got nothing.

Again you're taking Joseph Balls comments out of context he was just exposing Lane's devious method of eyewitness manipulation by using flippant irony.

Yawn! Does it give you a woody to be so outright dishonest?

How about the images that tell the whole story.

JohnM

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #198 on: May 25, 2018, 01:24:09 AM »
Are you somehow under the false impression that Benavides ever stated that the killer was not Oswald?

The person Benavides describes, the one holding a gun, right after the shots were fired that killed Tippit,

doesn't match a photo of LHO taken while in custody on 11/22/63. So yes, by default, Benavides says the

killer wasn't Oswald.

Testimony Of Domingo Benavides

Mr. BELIN - Where were you when your vehicle stopped?
Mr. BENAVIDES - About 15 foot, just directly across the street and maybe a car length away from the police car.

~snip~

Mr. Belin: Let me ask you now, I would like you to relate again the action of the man with the gun as you saw him now.

Mr. Benavides: As I saw him, I really--I mean really got a good view of the man after the bullets were fired he had just turned. He was just turning away........

~snip~

Mr. BENAVIDES - I remember the back of his head seemed like his hairline was sort of--looked like his hairline sort of went square instead of tapered off. and he looked like he needed a haircut for about 2 weeks, but his hair didn't taper off, it kind of went down and squared off and made his head look fiat in back.

~snip~

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #198 on: May 25, 2018, 01:24:09 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #199 on: May 25, 2018, 01:44:06 AM »
The person Benavides describes, the one holding a gun, right after the shots were fired that killed Tippit,

doesn't match a photo of LHO taken while in custody on 11/22/63. So yes, by default, Benavides says the

killer wasn't Oswald.

Testimony Of Domingo Benavides

Mr. BELIN - Where were you when your vehicle stopped?
Mr. BENAVIDES - About 15 foot, just directly across the street and maybe a car length away from the police car.

~snip~

Mr. Belin: Let me ask you now, I would like you to relate again the action of the man with the gun as you saw him now.

Mr. Benavides: As I saw him, I really--I mean really got a good view of the man after the bullets were fired he had just turned. He was just turning away........

~snip~

Mr. BENAVIDES - I remember the back of his head seemed like his hairline was sort of--looked like his hairline sort of went square instead of tapered off. and he looked like he needed a haircut for about 2 weeks, but his hair didn't taper off, it kind of went down and squared off and made his head look fiat in back.

~snip~

:D

When the back of someones head becomes the standard practice for eyewitness identification then we'll sure come looking for ya but until then Benavides positively testified that the front of the man was Lee Harvey Oswald.

Mr. BELIN - You used the name Oswald. How did you know this man was Oswald?
Mr. BENAVIDES - From the pictures I had seen. It looked like a guy, resembled the guy. That was the reason I figured it was Oswald.

JohnM