Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342734 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #168 on: May 24, 2018, 02:00:29 PM »
Advertisement

Benavides: Prime witness, missed the lineup. LOL

(Regrouped)

Fact check: Helen Markham positively identified Lee Harvey Oswald.
Who she didn't recognize. LOL

Fact check: William Scoggins positively identified Lee Harvey Oswald.
Sure, after having seen a picture of Oswald in the morning paper. LOL

Fact check: Ted Callaway positively identified Lee Harvey Oswald.
Fact check: Sam Guinyard positively identified Lee Harvey Oswald.
Seeing Oswald running south on Patton on the west and east side of the street simultaneously. LOL

Fact check: Virginia Davis positively identified Lee Harvey Oswald.
Fact check: Barbara Davis positively identified Lee Harvey Oswald.
Simultaniously running to the front door and side door seeing Oswald in a tan jacket, black or dark coat reported as white jacket. LOL.

All these eyewitnesses picked out Lee Harvey Oswald in a lineup and as you pointed out the chances of this happening randomly is 1 in 4096, that is unless you're going to stick to your absurd "they all picked the guy with the bruise theory". LOL!

Glad you took notes, no need to embarrass yourself again going astronomical.

They all did, it seems.

I'll deal with Bill later.

Good rebuttal Tom......  Ol Myttton lacks the ability to see beyond simple facts.    And as the old saw says..."The devil is in the details"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: May 24, 2018, 02:00:29 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #169 on: May 24, 2018, 02:03:39 PM »
You must be confused.

What does any of the above have to do with the fact that Markham, Benavides and Scoggins describe Tippit encountering only one man?

By the way, Benavides felt that he could not positively identify the killer so he never went to City Hall.  Therefore, no Benavides affidavit and no "Benavides" showing up on the list of witnesses in Fritz' supplementary report.

If you were even remotely aware of the evidence in this case you wouldn't have brought it up.

LOL

Mr. Belin: Let me ask you now, I would like you to relate again the action of the man with the gun as you saw him now.

Mr. Benavides: As I saw him, I really--I mean really got a good view of the man after the bullets were fired he had just turned. He was just turning away........

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #170 on: May 24, 2018, 02:28:01 PM »

LOL

Mr. Belin: Let me ask you now, I would like you to relate again the action of the man with the gun as you saw him now.

Mr. Benavides: As I saw him, I really--I mean really got a good view of the man after the bullets were fired he had just turned. He was just turning away........

Billy Bob Brown wrote:
By the way, Benavides felt that he could not positively identify the killer so he never went to City Hall.

No, Billy Bob.....You have your head stuck....   Domingo Benevides had seen Tippit's killer clearly ...( a direct face to face at about twenty feet)    And he saw Lee Oswald's photo on the TV that afternoon and KNEW that he could not Identify Lee as the killer that he'd seen who had his hair cut in a fashion that made the back of his head look flat.

He told the cops that he could not identify Lee Oswald as the man that he'd seen......
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 06:59:03 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: May 24, 2018, 02:28:01 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #171 on: May 24, 2018, 03:59:53 PM »

(Regrouped)

Seeing Oswald running south on Patton on the west and east side of the street simultaneously. LOL

Simultaniously running to the front door and side door seeing Oswald in a tan jacket, black or dark coat reported as white jacket. LOL.

All these eyewitnesses picked out Lee Harvey Oswald in a lineup and as you pointed out the chances of this happening randomly is 1 in 4096, that is unless you're going to stick to your absurd "they all picked the guy with the bruise theory". LOL!

They all did, it seems.

Poor old Lee just couldn't catch a break that day.  First, he works in the very building from which shots are fired at the president.  And has no alibi.  Then when he knocks off early for a movie, he passes the scene of police murder (the only one in years of a DPD officer).  And Oswald looks so much like the killer that multiple witnesses ID him as the killer.  And he is carrying a pistol just like the killer.  And he has the same two brands of ammo just like the killer.  And he acts so suspiciously that he draws the attention of shoe salesman.  And then he sneaks into the movies without buying a ticket and for some unknown reason cause a ruckus when approached by the police.  Everyone else is to blame for all of this.  Random citizens are apparently out to frame him for the crime.  Lunacy.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #172 on: May 24, 2018, 04:04:54 PM »
Poor old Lee just couldn't catch a break that day.  First, he works in the very building from which shots are fired at the president.  And has no alibi.  Then when he knocks off early for a movie, he passes the scene of police murder (the only one in years of a DPD officer).  And Oswald looks so much like the killer that multiple witnesses ID him as the killer.  And he is carrying a pistol just like the killer.  And he has the same two brands of ammo just like the killer.  And he acts so suspiciously that he draws the attention of shoe salesman.  And then he sneaks into the movies without buying a ticket and for some unknown reason cause a ruckus when approached by the police.  Everyone else is to blame for all of this.  Random citizens are apparently out to frame him for the crime.  Lunacy.

Too many assumptions to comment.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: May 24, 2018, 04:04:54 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #173 on: May 24, 2018, 04:10:25 PM »
Billy Bob Brown wrote:
By the way, Benavides felt that he could not positively identify the killer so he never went to City Hall.

No, Billy Bob.....You have your head stuck....   Domingo Benevides had seen Tippit's clearly ...( a direct face to face at about twenty feet)    And he saw Lee Oswald's photo on the TV that afternoon and KNEW that He could not Identify Lee as the killer that he'd seen who had his hair cut in a fashion that made the back of his head look flat.

He told the cops that he could not identify Lee Oswald as the man that he'd seen......

Thumb1:

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #174 on: May 24, 2018, 06:22:16 PM »
Too many assumptions to comment.

LOL.  That is the best course of action when you have no substantive response.  Like a guilty man taking the 5th.  There is not a single assumption made.  All are documented facts.  If you believe Oswald to be innocent, these things still occurred and you must believe Oswald to have been the single unluckiest guy in all history to blunder from one crime scene to another that day with so many actions linking him these crimes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: May 24, 2018, 06:22:16 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #175 on: May 24, 2018, 07:23:51 PM »

(Regrouped)

They all did, it seems.

Hmmm, so you've seemingly abandoned your truly Kooky inspired "bruise" theory for something equally hilarious!?
So let me see, a waitress, a cab driver, some housewives, a Manager and his employee all for some morally bankrupt and insidious reason known only to yourself and your "enlightened" friends chose a completely innocent man and essentially condemned him to death, that's pretty heavy maannnn!
Honestly, would yourself and 5 of your friends or relatives ever be a part of such a cnut of an act, I certainly hope not!

Btw for the tenth time my original post said "ALMOST" astronomical, I was having a joke at your expense and you were never bright enough to figure it out.

JohnM
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 07:34:37 PM by John Mytton »