Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342600 times)

Online Steve Howsley

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2018, 01:27:43 AM »
Advertisement
Reply to Caprio:
That has been cited for coming up on 55 years. You refuse to listen instead sticking fingers in your ears while moaning loudly to avoid hearing anything at all. It's been cited here numerous times and you have read those posts.

Are you so very lonely that you need to engage with anyone at all even in ridiculous ways just to make you feel wanted?

Pathetic.
That has been cited for coming up on 55 years. You refuse to listen instead sticking fingers in your ears while moaning loudly to avoid hearing anything at all. It's been cited here numerous times and you have read those posts.

Are you so very lonely that you need to engage with anyone at all even in ridiculous ways just to make you feel wanted?

Pathetic.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 01:31:22 AM by Steve Howsley »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2018, 01:27:43 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2018, 02:31:11 AM »
Reply to Caprio:

Pathetic.

Pathetic.

Welcome to the forum and what does Caprio's loneliness have to do with the JFK assassination?

Offline Bruce Backlund

« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2018, 03:33:22 AM »
There is no supporting evidence for any of these claims.

Supporting evidence? No. But Oswald was working at the TSBD on the morning of November 22, 1963. And He was arrested at the Texas Theater the same afternoon. How he ended up there no one knows for sure. As I stated, I take the middle road, as I am not really sure what happened that day. I remember that day well, being burned into my memory, as well as the entire weekend, for that fact, and we were all assured Oswald committed these deeds by the government. Mr. Oswald, being disposed of promptly as it must be. Today, I do not trust any talking heads in the news media. Now, 55 years after the fact, why am I still questioning exactly what occurred that weekend. It may have been a simple case, as presented, or more, that includes cover-ups, which are entirely possible.
BB
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 03:39:54 AM by Bruce Backlund »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2018, 03:33:22 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2018, 03:48:00 PM »
At the Reynolds Motor Co. (southeast corner of Jefferson and Patton), four men heard the gun shots, looked north toward the sound of the shots and saw a man running south on Patton (towards their location) with a gun in his hands.

Harold Russel, L.J. Lewis, Pat Patterson and Warren Reynolds were these four men.

After seeing the man head west on Jefferson, Lewis went inside the office and called the police.

Russell went up Patton to the location of the shooting.  Ted Callaway approached Russell with the idea of taking Tippit's service revolver and going after the killer.  Russell told Callaway that he (Russell) was going to stay at the scene so that he could give the police information when they arrived.  He was present there when then police arrived.

Warren Reynolds suggested to Pat Patterson they they follow the gunman.  The two followed the man for a block until they lost sight of the man as he went north on Crawford beside the Texaco station located at the corner of Jefferson and Crawford.  Reynolds and Patterson approached a lady at the station (Mary Brock) and asked her if they saw the young white man.  Brock told them that she had seen a man walk past her and and go to the lot behind the station.  Reynolds was present in the lot when the police arrived, assuring the officers on the scene that the man was still somewhere in the area.  This is the same parking lot where the Oswald's jacket was found.

Russell, Patterson, Reynolds and Brock were each shown a photograph of Oswald and all were of the opinion that the man they saw was Oswald.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2018, 04:21:22 PM »
BM Patterson
[affidavit AUG 26 1964]
?In regard to the last paragraph of this [FBI] report, I do not at this late date specifically recall having been exhibited a photograph of Lee Harvey Oswald, at the time of the interview of January 22, 1964, and desire that this paragraph be deleted as an official reporting of that interview.?

I have been shown the account of my interview with Special Agent Richard J. Burnett
as put in written form in regards to the interviews of August 25 and 26,
1964.  I have read this written report and it represents a correct report of
what I saw on November 22, 1963, as well as my identification of photographs of
Lee Harvey Oswald as the individual I had seen on that date.
Signed this 7th day of September 1964.
(S) B. M. Patterson

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2018, 04:21:22 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #93 on: May 20, 2018, 04:57:44 PM »
yea..and these are the only 2 pictures they showed him [no others]
It shouldn't be hard to pick out this very famous man....armed

They showed Lee ONE Back yard photo....( he told them it was a fake) ....This is CE 133A and it is NOT the photo

This photo ( CE 133A) was discovered in Paine's garage about three hours AFTER they displayed a photo that Lee told them was a fake.  The photo they showed Lee is known as 133c and the DPD kept it hidden from the public...It was not uncovered until about 10 years after the coup d e'tat.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2018, 11:27:47 PM »
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

Date 1/22/64

Mrs. MARY BROCK, 4310 Utah, Dallas, Texas, advised that on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, she was at the Ballew Texaco Service Station located in the 600 block of Jefferson Street, Dallas, Texas. She advised that at approximately 1:30 PM a white male described as approximately 30 years of age; 5 feet, 10 inches; light?colored complexion, wearing light clothing, came past her walking at a fast pace, wearing a light?colored jacket and with his hands in his pockets.

Approximately five minutes later two individuals from Johnny Reynolds Used Car Lot, 500 Jefferson Street, appeared at Ballew's Texaco Service Station, making inquiry as to whether she had noticed the young white man come by the station. She indicated she had, at which time they informed her that this individual had in all probability shot a Dallas police officer. She advised she informed them that the individual proceeded north behind the Texaco station and she last observed him in the parking lot directly behind Ballew's Texaco Service Station.

Mrs. BROCK was shown a photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD, New Orleans PD 9 112723, dated August 9, 1963, which she identified as being the same person she observed on November 22, 1963, at Ballew's Texaco Service Station.

Mrs. BROCK advised at the time she saw OSWALD on November 22, 1963, she was unaware of the fact that President JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY had been assassinated, and she was unaware that Dallas Police Officer J. D. TIPPIT had been shot.

on 1/21/64 at Dallas, Texas File # DL 100-10461

By Special Agents JOHN T. KESLER and VERNON MITCHEM - LAC Date dictated 1/22/64
http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/brock_m.htm

Strange....why have her ID someone based on some photo taken in New Orleans?
Also, this was two months after the events.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2018, 11:27:47 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #95 on: May 21, 2018, 12:29:52 AM »
At the Reynolds Motor Co. (southeast corner of Jefferson and Patton), four men heard the gun shots, looked north toward the sound of the shots and saw a man running south on Patton (towards their location) with a gun in his hands.

Harold Russel, L.J. Lewis, Pat Patterson and Warren Reynolds were these four men.

After seeing the man head west on Jefferson, Lewis went inside the office and called the police.

Russell went up Patton to the location of the shooting.  Ted Callaway approached Russell with the idea of taking Tippit's service revolver and going after the killer.  Russell told Callaway that he (Russell) was going to stay at the scene so that he could give the police information when they arrived.  He was present there when then police arrived.

Warren Reynolds suggested to Pat Patterson they they follow the gunman.  The two followed the man for a block until they lost sight of the man as he went north on Crawford beside the Texaco station located at the corner of Jefferson and Crawford.  Reynolds and Patterson approached a lady at the station (Mary Brock) and asked her if they saw the young white man.  Brock told them that she had seen a man walk past her and and go to the lot behind the station.  Reynolds was present in the lot when the police arrived, assuring the officers on the scene that the man was still somewhere in the area.  This is the same parking lot where the Oswald's jacket was found.

Russell, Patterson, Reynolds and Brock were each shown a photograph of Oswald and all were of the opinion that the man they saw was Oswald.

Not to mention that Saint Oz was wearing a jacket when he left his rooming house and wasn't wearing a jacket when he was arrested.

And surprise, surprise, surprise; fibers identical to the shirt he was wearing when arrested in the TT were found in the jacket he ditched in the lot behind the Texaco station.

Saint Oz needed to alter his appearance after executing JDT and the devious murdering bastard did just that by ditching his jacket.