Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342563 times)

Offline Gary Craig

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2018, 04:51:08 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2018, 04:51:08 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2018, 09:07:56 PM »
No.

Fleeing, according to the WC sheep. Utter nonsense.

Bowley was there after the shooting 10 minutes past one. Better not call that witness and lie about the timing:

Benavides rushed to Tippit's side. The patrolman, apparently dead, was lying on his revolver, which was out of its holster.Benavides promptly reported the shooting to police head quarters over the radio in Tippit's car. The message was received shortly after 1 :16 p.m.

Benavides didn't rush and couldn't operate the radio.

Markham, washateria at 1.04, 10th & Patton at 1.06/07 PM. Better lie about her timing:

Mrs. Markham was uncertain and inconsistent in her recollection of the exact time of the slaying.

Markham, passed through the washateria at 1.04, and was at the corner of 10th & Patton at 1.06

Bowley was there after the shooting 10 minutes past one.

Markham saw JD Tippit murdered at 1:06   ....A few minutes later at 1:10  TF Bowley arrived and saw Tippit lying in the street near the front wheel of the police car.

The chronology fits like a glove....

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2018, 11:58:55 PM »
Has there ever been any credible explanation as to what LHO would have been doing at that police shooting location?
Where in hell would he have been going?
I have briskly walked the route from the Oswald rooming house to the shooting location...it took me  18 minutes.

At 1:04 pm Mrs Roberts saw Lee standing on the sidewalk in front of the rooming house at Beckley and Zangs, which was  a mile away from the site where Tippit was murdered at 1:06 at 10th & Patton .....

Perhaps Lee Oswald used a flying carpet to transport him ......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2018, 11:58:55 PM »

Offline Bruce Backlund

« Reply #83 on: May 20, 2018, 12:25:45 AM »
At 1:04 pm Mrs Roberts saw Lee standing on the sidewalk in front of the rooming house at Beckley and Zangs, which was  a mile away from the site where Tippit was murdered at 1:06 at 10th & Patton .....

Perhaps Lee Oswald used a flying carpet to transport him ......

A brisk, 4 miles per hour walk would take 15 minutes to walk that mile. If Oswald was seen at approx 1:04 pm at the bus stop at Beckley and Zang, you have an arrival time at 10th and Patton at approx 1:19 pm. Too Late. I doubt he jogged, and bring attention to himself. If indeed Oswald was there, I would suspect someone gave him a ride south, down N. Beckley. Perhaps something to do with that police car out front honking. If I recalled, Oswald had only about $16.00 on his person. No much to finance an escape. I don't think the Texas Theater was in his plan as he was originally walking East. There has also been a report of a second police car in a driveway on 10th Street, that exited south into an alley that was there in those days.
BB

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #84 on: May 20, 2018, 12:42:43 AM »
A brisk, 4 miles per hour walk would take 15 minutes to walk that mile. If Oswald was seen at approx 1:04 pm at the bus stop at Beckley and Zang, you have an arrival time at 10th and Patton at approx 1:19 pm. Too Late. I doubt he jogged, and bring attention to himself. If indeed Oswald was there, I would suspect someone gave him a ride south, down N. Beckley. Perhaps something to do with that police car out front honking. If I recalled, Oswald had only about $16.00 on his person. No much to finance an escape. I don't think the Texas Theater was in his plan as he was originally walking East. There has also been a report of a second police car in a driveway on 10th Street, that exited south into an alley that was there in those days.
BB

I don't think the Texas Theater was in his plan as he was originally walking East.

Huh??.... You mixing up the mess..... Lee told the interrogators that he didn't think there would be any work done in the TSBD that afternoon....So he decided to go to the movie.... So that was his plan.

And the killer who was being tailed by Tippit was walking east on 10th....But that was NOT  Lee Oswald.

Turns out he was right... because everybody was released that afternoon...... 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: May 20, 2018, 12:42:43 AM »

Offline Bruce Backlund

« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2018, 12:46:48 AM »
I believe 10th Street ran all the way East from N. Beckley in those days. Aerial below 1956, (Historic Aerials Com). Completely  different as 10th Street does not even exist today west of Patton.
BB

Offline Bruce Backlund

« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2018, 12:55:49 AM »
I don't think the Texas Theater was in his plan as he was originally walking East.

Huh??.... You mixing up the mess..... Lee told the interrogators that he didn't think there would be any work done in the TSBD that afternoon....So he decided to go to the movie.... So that was his plan.

And the killer who was being tailed by Tippit was walking east on 10th....But that was NOT  Lee Oswald.

Turns out he was right... because everybody was released that afternoon......

Walt:
If that is the case, then there appears to be an impersonator. To be honest, I never liked the timing of all this. There have been reports of an impersonator in the balcony of the Texas theater also. Perhaps to draw the police there. Below is what the rear of the Texas Theater looks like today. I recall reports of police waiting in the rear of the building for Oswald to run out and then shoot him.
BB

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2018, 12:55:49 AM »

Offline Bruce Backlund

« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2018, 01:22:01 AM »
What Oswald said happened when he left the TSBD about 12:33pm, thinking no work existed the rest of that day, is exactly what could have happened. The walk, bus ride, taxi, boarding house, putting on a jacket and carrying a .38, and then walking to the movie theater. I don't think much about the .38 as it was Texas 1963. The timing would fit better if he indeed walked directly to the Texas Theater.  However, we run into one MAJOR problem. Pulling the .38 on the cop. In my opinion, not the actions of an innocent man, unless something else is at play here.
BB