Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342909 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2018, 01:44:40 AM »
Advertisement
God catch, Zeon.

There is similar contradiction about whether the screen door was open or closed.

What door was that again?

J. Davis affidavit:
I put on my shoes and went to the door and I saw this man walking across my front yard unloading a gun.

V. Davis affidavit:
We heard a shot and then another shot and ran to the side door at Patton Street.

WC testimony from  Barbara Jeanette Davis:

Mr. BALL. You were lying on the bed. What did you do?
Mrs. DAVIS. I got up, put my shoes on to see what it was.
Mr. BALL. Did you ever go outdoors?
Mrs. DAVIS. At first, I didn't.
Mr. BALL. When you went to the door, did you open the door?
Mrs. DAVIS. I opened the door and held the screen opened.
Mr. BALL. What did you see?
Mrs. DAVIS. Mrs. Markham standing across the street over there, and she was standing over there and the man was coming across the yard.
Mr. BALL. A man was coming across what yard?
Mrs. DAVIS. My yard.

WC Testimony from Mrs Charlie Virginia Davis:

Mr. BELIN. Well, let me see if I understand your statement now. You went to the front door after you heard the second shot?
Mrs. DAVIS. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. What did you do when you got to the front door? Did you open the front door, or not?
Mrs. DAVIS. No, sir; we just looked through the front door.
Mr. BELIN. You looked through the front door?
Mrs. DAVIS. Yes.
Mr. BELIN. Was there a screen door on it or not?
Mrs. DAVIS. It was a screen door.
Mr. BELIN. Were you looking through the screen door, or was the screen door partially open, if you remember.
Mrs. DAVIS. It was closed. We was looking through it.
Mr. BELIN. You were looking through the screen door?
Mrs. DAVIS. Yes.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 01:48:27 AM by Zeon Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2018, 01:44:40 AM »

Offline Bruce Backlund

« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2018, 02:39:52 AM »
Question! What direction was Oswald walking on Tenth St? East or West? I read several accounts. Tenth Street does not even exist anymore West of Patton. It's school property now, (tennis courts, athletic fields) etc. I have known all along Tippit was driving east, but Oswald's direction on foot is unclear at the time of the stop. The whole neighborhood has completely changed in half a century!

Tenth Street at present
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 02:51:41 AM by Bruce Backlund »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2018, 03:12:38 AM »
Question! What direction was Oswald walking on Tenth St? East or West? I read several accounts. Tenth Street does not even exist anymore West of Patton. It's school property now, (tennis courts, athletic fields) etc. I have known all along Tippit was driving east, but Oswald's direction on foot is unclear at the time of the stop. The whole neighborhood has completely changed in half a century!

Tenth Street at present

The man was not Lee Oswald....Helen Markham said that he was walking east on 10th and Tippit was tailing him in the squad car.   After they crossed Patton headed east, Tippit called him over to the car and they talked through the vent window...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2018, 03:12:38 AM »

Offline Bruce Backlund

« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2018, 03:20:52 AM »
Thanks, Walt,
I am starting to get the same impression. I cannot see how Oswald made it to that location within the time limits from 1026 N. Beckley. Unless he had some type of transportation.  Possible yes, Probable no. And thenTippit being transported to Methodist Hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 1:25 p.m. by Dr. Richard A. Liguori. Man, you have to be pushing it. I wish I had that type of ambulance service in 1963. Man, I have called an ambulance 1/2 a dozen times in my life and was never transported to the hospital and pronounced dead in less than 10 minutes! Really, think about it!
BB

« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 03:40:39 AM by Bruce Backlund »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2018, 08:38:38 AM »
Thanks, Walt,
I am starting to get the same impression. I cannot see how Oswald made it to that location within the time limits from 1026 N. Beckley. Unless he had some type of transportation.  Possible yes, Probable no. And thenTippit being transported to Methodist Hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 1:25 p.m. by Dr. Richard A. Liguori. Man, you have to be pushing it. I wish I had that type of ambulance service in 1963. Man, I have called an ambulance 1/2 a dozen times in my life and was never transported to the hospital and pronounced dead in less than 10 minutes! Really, think about it!
BB

The ambulance came from the Dudley-Hughes Funeral home, which was located a block and a half away from Tenth and Patton.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2018, 08:38:38 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2018, 02:15:00 PM »
Thanks, Walt,
BB

I have called an ambulance 1/2 a dozen times in my life and was never transported to the hospital and pronounced dead in less than 10 minutes!

:D

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2018, 12:19:04 AM »
Has there ever been any credible explanation as to what LHO would have been doing at that police shooting location?
Where in hell would he have been going?
I have briskly walked the route from the Oswald rooming house to the shooting location...it took me  18 minutes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2018, 12:19:04 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2018, 09:32:57 AM »
Is there any real evidence that shows LHO was at Tenth and  Patton?

Yep.