Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342591 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2018, 12:09:51 AM »
Advertisement
He may well have done, although I doubt it, but Brown's OP contains only part of the whole story and can not be relied upon.

For instance, Helen Markham testified she left home at "a little after 1". She had only one block to walk, yet according to the official story Tippit was shot at around 1.14 pm. That means that, for the official story to be true, Markham would have taken some 10 minutes to walk one block. Anything less than that would have placed her well beyond 10th/Patton prior to the shooting. Obviously, if the shooting happened earlier, it's just about impossible for Oswald to have been there on time to do the deed.

William Scoggins's testimony reveals that his timing was off and that he got to 10th/Patton earlier than the official story claims. Also, Scoggins, who is supposed to have identified Oswald at the DPD line up failed to identify Oswald as Tippit's killer to the FBI from a photo shown to him the very next day.

Domingo Benavides, who was closer to the actual shooting than anybody else, refused to participate in a line up because he felt he could not positively identify the killer, yet others, like the Davis sisters, who were indoors somehow can identify the man? Really?

There are so many things Brown doesn't tell you, that his entire OP is just a one sided dishonest presentation of what he wants to be the truth rather than the truth itself.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2018, 12:09:51 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2018, 12:19:04 AM »
Indoors?  You're not aware that the Davis sisters were standing at their opened front door as the killer fled across their front yard?

The Davis sisters-in-law didn't know that the guy they saw killed anybody.

They also didn't even agree on basic details about what they saw, like whether the screen door was opened or closed when they saw the boy, whether they called the police before or after they saw him, whether he looked at them or not, whether they were inside or out on the porch when they saw him, when they viewed the lineup, who was the first to identify him, and what he was wearing.  Neither one of them could identify the shells in evidence as the same ones they handed to the police.

Unfair and biased lineups are an unreliable way of determining what is true.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2018, 12:21:48 AM »
Warren Commission Hearings, Volume VII
Current Section: James R. Leavelle

Bill Brown believes things that witnesses said 30 years later, except for those times when he doesn't.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2018, 12:21:48 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2018, 12:24:38 AM »
And let's not forget that we have seen in my "Statements That Sink The WC's Conclusions" series that Helen Markham's own son said that she was prone to lying.

Bill Brown believes witnesses who others have said tell tall tales, except for those times when he doesn't.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2018, 12:31:49 AM »
actually...he can't

The Benavides shells (which the cops couldn't even agree on whether there were 2 or 3 of them) were marked by officer Poe, who couldn't find his initials on the shells that ended up in evidence.  [cue another excuse from Jim Leavelle make 30 years later]

The Davis shells were were not found by officers at the scene (neither were the Benavides shells for that matter), but rather were just handed to police officers.  They could have come from anywhere.  The Davises also could not identify the shells in evidence as the same ones they gave to officers.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2018, 12:31:49 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2018, 08:31:59 PM »
I see you already have problems keeping track of what you wrote in your OP.

I asked for chain of possession for all the shells and you start babbling about the Davis girls.

Can you or can you not list the chain of possession for the shells?

You're not too bright, are you?

The two Davis shells were linked, through ballistics, to Oswald's revolver to the exclusion of any other weapon.  The chain of possession for these two shells is clear and perfectly intact.

Any issue (if there are any) with the chain of possession of the two Poe shells does not change the fact that the two Davis shells convict Oswald.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2018, 08:40:16 PM »
McDonald is quoted as saying that the firing pin failed when Oswald tried to shot him in the theater Are you saying he is incorrect??

Let's start at the beginning.  Cite McDonald.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2018, 08:40:16 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2018, 09:23:15 PM »

"He can As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.' and holler all he wants to, but that's the man I saw running from the scene." - William Scoggins

(Jim Leavelle interview with Dale Myers)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 12:09:15 PM by Bill Brown »