Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 349875 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #2376 on: May 23, 2021, 01:48:54 PM »
Advertisement
'I wasn't trying. If you feel the fool, it has nothing to do with me.'
Where did I say I felt like a fool? I said you tried to make me seem the fool.

It is on you.

Let's see. Now you really hope that I am going to debate you on this pathetic topic, right?

No way... but nice try  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 07:51:51 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2376 on: May 23, 2021, 01:48:54 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #2377 on: May 23, 2021, 06:16:21 PM »
Let's see. Now you really hope that I am going to debate you in this pathetic topic, right?

No way... but nice try  Thumb1:

No debate necessary.
You tried to twist what I said and failed.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2378 on: May 23, 2021, 07:55:43 PM »
No debate necessary.
You tried to twist what I said and failed.

No need to get nasty, just because I don't want to play your silly game.

I wasn't even trying, but it seems that I somehow succeeded to make you seem the obvious ........ fool.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2378 on: May 23, 2021, 07:55:43 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #2379 on: May 23, 2021, 08:41:52 PM »
No need to get nasty, just because I don't want to play your silly game.

I wasn't even trying, but it seems that I somehow succeeded to make you seem the obvious ........ fool.

Tell us what's silly about straightening out Oswald apologists.

Enjoy:

BILL CHAPMAN

And again:

BILL CHAPMAN

« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 09:07:50 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2380 on: May 23, 2021, 09:46:43 PM »

Enjoy:

And again:

Oh, where to start?.... First of all it's silly to even believe there is such a thing as an Oswald apologist.
Secondly, it is silly to believe that a WC apologist LNr somehow has the capacity to straighten out anything....
It's also silly to believe that these pathetic Western Union gifs have any value and/or impress somebody.... They don't!

Should I go on..... Nah, that's enough already
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 10:11:03 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2380 on: May 23, 2021, 09:46:43 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #2381 on: May 24, 2021, 02:01:00 AM »

Oh, where to start?.... First of all it's silly to even believe there is such a thing as an Oswald apologist.
Secondly, it is silly to believe that a WC apologist LNr somehow has the capacity to straighten out anything....
It's also silly to believe that these pathetic Western Union gifs have any value and/or impress somebody.... They don't!

Should I go on..... Nah, that's enough already

:'(

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #2382 on: May 24, 2021, 02:15:58 AM »
:'(
There are WC apologists but no Oswald apologists? That's a good one. How would an Oswald apologist  act differently than coming here day-after-day, week-after-week, year-after year defending him? Literally thousands of posts, hundreds of hours defending him. What would a "real" apologist do differently?

I can understand defending someone like Alfred Dreyfus or another accomplished person who one thinks was innocent. But Oswald? This miserable wife beater? He was a traitor, he was willing to aid the Soviets. And abandon his family. He wanted to go to Cuba. And leave his pregnant wife and child behind. He turned his back on his family, his friends and his country.

And people spend their time defending this miserable person?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2382 on: May 24, 2021, 02:15:58 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2383 on: May 24, 2021, 02:34:05 AM »
There are WC apologists but no Oswald apologists? That's a good one. How would an Oswald apologist  act differently than coming here day-after-day, week-after-week, year-after year defending him? Literally thousands of posts, hundreds of hours defending him. What would a "real" apologist do differently?

I can understand defending someone like Alfred Dreyfus or another accomplished person who one thinks was innocent. But Oswald? This miserable wife beater? He was a traitor, he was willing to aid the Soviets. And abandon his family. He wanted to go to Cuba. And leave his pregnant wife and child behind. He turned his back on his family, his friends and his country.

And people spend their time defending this miserable person?

There are WC apologists but no Oswald apologists?

Yes, indeed, but that's probably way above your head. The WC apologists will swallow anything the WC told them no matter how questionable it is and will do anything to keep Oswald in play as the lone gun man. There are no Oswald apologists because in order to be one you first need to accept that he was guilty and then defend him nevertheless. I don't know anybody who actually believes he's guilty and still defend him. Personally, I couldn't care less about Oswald. If he did it, I'm not going to apologize for him, but it needs to be proven - not just assumed - that he did it.

Oswald apologists only exist in the mind of die hard WC apologists.

As far as the remainder of you post goes, you've just exposed the emotional side of your argument. To somebody like you Oswald needs to be guilty because you actually hate somebody who you don't know and has been dead for more than half a century. It's Salem stuff.... take a step back and consider what you just said and ask yourself if that's a reasonable stance!

I can understand defending someone like Alfred Dreyfus or another accomplished person who one thinks was innocent.

Dreyfus was innocent. It has nothing to do with this case.