Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 354824 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #968 on: March 18, 2019, 04:08:59 AM »
Advertisement
Or perhaps you took the whole thing way too serious to begin with...

You've succeeded once again in ignoring my point
Try to review who said what and what my response was

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #968 on: March 18, 2019, 04:08:59 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #969 on: March 18, 2019, 05:11:52 AM »
You might want to read the wiki page about projecting to understand what it really means, because it seems you haven't got a clue.

Beyond that, it seems you are unable to back up your claims with evidence??google might be your best friend after all!

Point out where I said I could prove anything regarding the assassination
You lot are the ones claiming your opinions as fact

I fully understand what projection means
I could apply the same charge to you lot.

To wit:
You claimed that you walked the route that Oswald walked and no way he could have done it
Yet you haven't haven't told us your age, height, weight or physical condition at the time of your test
You have not told us how briskly you walked. Were you walking at the pace of a guilty Oswald, or an innocent Oswald?
You haven't produced any numbers as to how long it actually took you
You haven't shown that you experimented by doing at least a reasonable amount of trotting

You lot suck your thumbs while wrapping yourselves in your 'all-evidence-is-faked-planted-or-altered' security blanket. A closed system that is ultimately treacherous

Watch out for Lucy.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 05:20:58 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #970 on: March 18, 2019, 06:06:09 AM »
Is there some reason your mother has to be alive in order for you to live in her basement? Particularly when your dead dad can beat people up.

Martin?s right though, you don?t understand what a false appeal to authority fallacy is. Or gaslighting.

Martin is using his projection citation as an authority. This is an argument from authority since just because a PhD makes a claim, it doesn't automatically follow that he knows what he's talking about. And even if dozens of PhDs come to the same conclusion, that also doesn't necessarily mean that they know what they're talking about either. There are plenty of tall foreheads in academe who have no idea how to apply their theories in the real world. AKA known as the 'ivory tower' syndrome.

Gaslighting

Gasighting is a form of psychological manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or in members of a targeted group, [attempting to] make them question their own memory, perception, and sanity. Using persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying, it attempts to destabilize the victim and delegitimize the victim's belief.[1][2]

Cite: wiki

« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 06:12:03 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #970 on: March 18, 2019, 06:06:09 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #971 on: March 18, 2019, 09:08:00 AM »
You've succeeded once again in ignoring my point
Try to review who said what and what my response was

Wrong as usual. The "point" you made wasn't worth responding to and what I wrote was adequate. I can't help it if you don't understand it.

Point out where I said I could prove anything regarding the assassination

I fully understand what projection means
I could apply the same charge to you lot.

To wit:
You claimed that you walked the route that Oswald walked and no way he could have done it
Yet you haven't haven't told us your age, height, weight or physical condition at the time of your test
You have not told us how briskly you walked. Were you walking at the pace of a guilty Oswald, or an innocent Oswald?
You haven't produced any numbers as to how long it actually took you
You haven't shown that you experimented by doing at least a reasonable amount of trotting

You lot suck your thumbs while wrapping yourselves in your 'all-evidence-is-faked-planted-or-altered' security blanket. A closed system that is ultimately treacherous

Watch out for Lucy.

This is actually kinda funny. You claim to understand what projection means and then you proceed to talk about something that has nothing to do with projection or me for that matter.

Martin is using his projection citation as an authority. This is an argument from authority since just because a PhD makes a claim, it doesn't automatically follow that he knows what he's talking about. And even if dozens of PhDs come to the same conclusion, that also doesn't necessarily mean that they know what they're talking about either. There are plenty of tall foreheads in academe who have no idea how to apply their theories in the real world. AKA known as the 'ivory tower' syndrome.

Gaslighting

Gasighting is a form of psychological manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or in members of a targeted group, [attempting to] make them question their own memory, perception, and sanity. Using persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying, it attempts to destabilize the victim and delegitimize the victim's belief.[1][2]

And again you offer proof that you are clueless about the appeal to authority. There is no PhD making any claim and I am not citing any claim by a PhD. All there is, is a wiki page which simply explains what projection is. That's what I offered you. Everything else is in your imagination. I (not some PhD) concluded, correctly, that you were projecting when you were attacking/blaming me for doing things you were actually doing yourself.

The appeal to authority fallacy is what you have frequently done in the past whenever you quoted Bugliosi's opinion as "proof" for something you were claiming.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 01:21:21 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #972 on: March 18, 2019, 04:30:55 PM »
Wrong as usual. The "point" you made wasn't worth responding to and what I wrote was adequate. I can't help it if you don't understand it.

This is actually kinda funny. You claim to understand what projection means and then you proceed to talk about something that has nothing to do with projection or me for that matter.

And again you offer proof that you are clueless about the appeal to authority. There is no PhD making any claim and I am not citing any claim by a PhD. All there is, is a wiki page which simply explains what projection is. That's what I offered you. Everything else is in your imagination. I (not some PhD) concluded, correctly, that you were projecting when you were attacking/blaming me for doing things you were actually doing yourself.

The appeal to authority fallacy is what you have frequently done in the past whenever you quoted Bugliosi's opinion as "proof" for something you were claiming.

You lot do nothing other than project yourselves onto others
Inluding witnesses

Point out where I 'projected myself'
C'mon, even just one

Point out where I ever claimed Bug's opinions as proof for something I was 'claiming'
In fact, point out where I ever claimed that could prove anything

PhDs were the authors of the wiki article. Probably influenced by Freud, Jung et al. Authorities.
I know full well what projection is, and maintain that you are claiming that I don't, in an attempt to mask the fact that you are appealing to authority.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #972 on: March 18, 2019, 04:30:55 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #973 on: March 18, 2019, 04:57:08 PM »
Inluding witnesses

C'mon, even just one

Point out where I ever claimed Bug's opinions as proof for something I was 'claiming'
In fact, point out where I ever claimed that could prove anything

PhDs were the authors of the wiki article. Probably influenced by Freud, Jung et al. Authorities.
I know full well what projection is, and maintain that you are claiming that I don't, in an attempt to mask the fact that you are appealing to authority.

Inluding witnesses

You really don't understand the concept of projecting....  how sad. I'm truly sorry that you are so confused.

But humor me; how exactly does one project oneself onto others or witnesses? Can you supply an example?

C'mon, even just one

Well, you were not "projecting yourself". There is no such thing. What you were doing is called projecting and the example for that is easy to give.

Here you go;

All you do is guess

And that makes us different, how?

and here comes the projecting;

You're the troll

And here is the explanation of what projecting actually is;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

If so, so what? No PhD made the determination that you were projecting. I did! And then I showed you the link to explain what projecting is. It's not my problem that you don't understand this.

I know full well what projection is,

I seriously doubt that.... in fact there is no doubt at all. It's pretty obvious to see that you haven't got a clue.

and maintain that you are claiming that I don't, in an attempt to mask the fact that you are appealing to authority.

This is just plain stupid. There is nothing to mask?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 10:04:32 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #974 on: March 19, 2019, 03:47:51 AM »
Gaslighting

I guess you?ve just now committed the Chapman version of ?appeal to authority? by quoting Wikipedia.

But perhaps you?d like to explain when Martin or I tried to make you question your own memory, perception, and sanity.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #974 on: March 19, 2019, 03:47:51 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #975 on: March 19, 2019, 04:07:50 AM »

Give even a single example.