Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 353017 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #960 on: March 17, 2019, 11:08:06 PM »
Advertisement
Or perhaps you took the whole thing way too serious to begin with...

Another hollow reply from Lord Haughty

I debunked the both of you
You can't handle it
Keep dodging, coward 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #960 on: March 17, 2019, 11:08:06 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #961 on: March 17, 2019, 11:15:17 PM »
OMG

Are you projecting?

You might want to read the wiki page about projecting to understand what it really means, because it seems you haven't got a clue.

Beyond that, it seems you are unable to back up your claims with evidence??google might be your best friend after all!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 12:29:56 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #962 on: March 17, 2019, 11:17:50 PM »
Another hollow reply from Lord Haughty

I debunked the both of you
You can't handle it
Keep dodging, coward

You must have a massive mirror in your living room where you can repeat this kind of BS until you actually believe it yourself.

What exactly did you debunk?
What exacly can't I handle?
What am I dodging?

I bet you are completely unable to answer any of these questions in a coherent way.....
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 11:21:30 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #962 on: March 17, 2019, 11:17:50 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #963 on: March 17, 2019, 11:26:38 PM »
In 1869, in "The Crown of a Life" it was written by Isa Blagden:
If a lie is only printed often enough, it becomes a quasi-truth, and if such a truth is repeated often enough, it becomes an article of belief, a dogma, and men will die for it.

Or as Joseph Goebbels said: If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.

as Joseph Goebbels said: If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.

Are you sure that J. Edgar Hoover wasn't Goebbels brother?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #964 on: March 17, 2019, 11:38:04 PM »
as Joseph Goebbels said: If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.

Are you sure that J. Edgar Hoover wasn't Goebbels brother?

No, not sure about that at all, but I wonder (as I can't recall) who said "the people will stand for whatever we tell them to stand for"...

Could have been Tallyrand or Churchill, but I can't remember. Perhaps it was Hoover after all?..

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #964 on: March 17, 2019, 11:38:04 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #965 on: March 18, 2019, 12:33:56 AM »
No, not sure about that at all, but I wonder (as I can't recall) who said "the people will stand for whatever we tell them to stand for"...

Could have been Tallyrand or Churchill, but I can't remember. Perhaps it was Hoover after all?..

I believe Winston Churchhill said.... "the people will stand for whatever we tell them to stand for"...  Could be wrong but I vaguely recall that Churchhill said that during the dark days when it looked like Hitler's Wehrmacht  was going to cross the channel ..... 

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #966 on: March 18, 2019, 02:04:59 AM »
   Nothing further from the original thread starter....  https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,697.0.html
Willy B bailed [but I suppose he will be back eventually] There is still absolutely no way that Oswald could have left his room..walked to some aimless location..been confronted by a policeman.. and shot said cop..and stated officer be transported and pronounced dead in 20 minutes or less. It is obvious that an individual who resembled Oswald shot Tippit and witnesses were coerced, bullied, intimidated or otherwise pressured into a quasi identification of a suspect who they had already seen pronounced as an accused murderer.
Modify ...I removed the French statements but remember the tit for tat started back on #921 [I believe] with "whose Dad could beat up whose Dad." Fragility indeed ::)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 02:13:31 AM by Jerry Freeman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #966 on: March 18, 2019, 02:04:59 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #967 on: March 18, 2019, 03:38:43 AM »
Is there some reason your mother has to be alive in order for you to live in her basement? Particularly when your dead dad can beat people up.

Martin?s right though, you don?t understand what a false appeal to authority fallacy is. Or gaslighting.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 03:40:04 AM by John Iacoletti »