Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 353971 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #720 on: June 28, 2018, 07:39:34 PM »
Advertisement
Are you claiming that Brewer was in on the fantasy plot?

Yes!!!  Absolutely.....   Brewer was waaaay too deeply involved to be accepted as a casual  shop keeper....  No shoe store manager would get involved and run the risk of being shot by a crazed gunman in a dark theater.  Brewer was involved.....

Brewer was unaware that the man he saw was a "crazed gunman".  That kinda makes your point entirely invalid.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #720 on: June 28, 2018, 07:39:34 PM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #721 on: June 29, 2018, 01:27:29 AM »
Decades later, Hill would claim that he thought the shells were from an automatic because of the way they were scattered about on the ground.

Clearly you believe this obvious lie by Hill..... and the fact that you believe it, reveals how gullible and obtuse you are.

The spent shells were not merely "scattered about" as if they had been ejected from an automatic ....The shells were dispersed over a wide area... and no 38 automatic ejects and flings the spent shells 60 to 80 feet.

And since you clearly don't know much....It may be of interest to you to learn that Domingo Benevides watched the killer remove the spent shells from a REVOLVER ( that was NOT a S&W) ONE SHELL AT A TIME........

I guess you missed the 80% of my post where I let the cat out of the bag as to why I think Hill decided the cases would have been from an automatic. Two hints: It doesn't include Hill's later claim, and it starts with the word "--However--" Also, ponder the meaning of the word "however"

As for the argument about where the cases were found versus where the gunman was determined to be, you are technically right. However (that word again!), Hill had only been at the scene for a few minutes. As evidenced by the radio traffic at the time, the emphasis at that point was on identifying, locating, and arresting the perpetrator, not on reconstructing the crime. At the time of his transmission, Hill may not have had a clear idea on who was where doing what and when during the shooting, so the distance between the car and the cases may not have been significant in his mind at the time.

BTW, where did Benevides ever say he saw a revolver?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #722 on: June 29, 2018, 05:38:44 PM »
I guess you missed the 80% of my post where I let the cat out of the bag as to why I think Hill decided the cases would have been from an automatic. Two hints: It doesn't include Hill's later claim, and it starts with the word "--However--" Also, ponder the meaning of the word "however"

As for the argument about where the cases were found versus where the gunman was determined to be, you are technically right. However (that word again!), Hill had only been at the scene for a few minutes. As evidenced by the radio traffic at the time, the emphasis at that point was on identifying, locating, and arresting the perpetrator, not on reconstructing the crime. At the time of his transmission, Hill may not have had a clear idea on who was where doing what and when during the shooting, so the distance between the car and the cases may not have been significant in his mind at the time.

BTW, where did Benevides ever say he saw a revolver?

where did Benevides ever say he saw a revolver?

Benavides said that he saw the killer remove a spent shell ( singular) from his gun and flip that spent shell away into the bushes....Do you believe that Benavides was referring to an automatic??   What else could Benavides have been referring to?, but a revolver....And a revolver that was NOT a Smith & Wesson.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #722 on: June 29, 2018, 05:38:44 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #723 on: June 29, 2018, 07:21:16 PM »
where did Benevides ever say he saw a revolver?

Benavides said that he saw the killer remove a spent shell ( singular) from his gun and flip that spent shell away into the bushes....Do you believe that Benavides was referring to an automatic??   What else could Benavides have been referring to?, but a revolver....And a revolver that was NOT a Smith & Wesson.

Dirty Harvey:

Smith, Wesson... and Lee.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #724 on: June 29, 2018, 09:18:31 PM »
Dirty Harvey:

Smith, Wesson... and Lee.

Benavides watched Tippit's killer extract a single shell from the revolver.....A Smith & Wesson dumps all spent shells in a single stroke of the extractor, just as FBI agent Cortland Cunningham demonstrated for the WC with "Oswald's S&W.

Clearly Tippit's killr was NOT using a Smith & Wesson.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #724 on: June 29, 2018, 09:18:31 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #725 on: June 29, 2018, 09:38:17 PM »
A Smith & Wesson dumps all spent shells in a single stroke of the extractor ...........

Most all revolvers do that I know of  ;)

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #726 on: June 29, 2018, 10:39:55 PM »
Most all revolvers do that I know of  ;)

The majority of revolvers do not extract all of the spent shells at the same time.....Most revolvers extrat one shell at a time....Just as Benavides described of Tippit's  killer.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #726 on: June 29, 2018, 10:39:55 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #727 on: June 29, 2018, 11:00:12 PM »
The majority of revolvers do not extract all of the spent shells at the same time
If not, no one would buy one.
I know I wouldn't.
If you would ID these pistols that don't have extractor wheels?