Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342906 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #448 on: June 12, 2018, 09:19:22 PM »
Advertisement
Why do you constantly ask me to explain why "the conspirators" would do this or do that, but I can't tell you since they have never filled me in.

What we do know is that LHO was NOT arrested at 1:40 p.m. and that there is NO supporting evidence for the WC claims that he killed JFK and JDT, thus, they could not know that he killed them that fast. End of story.

Again, real simple.  Try to break out of your canned responses.  It is your claim that this arrest report was written at 1:40 prior to Oswald's arrest.  Thus, proving a conspiracy.  So how did your conspirators know in advance where and by whom Oswald would be arrested since that information is included on the report?  For your claim to be true, you have to be able to provide some explanation or you are implicitly conceding that the report was written after these events occurred as that is the only way this information could be known.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #448 on: June 12, 2018, 09:19:22 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #449 on: June 12, 2018, 11:40:18 PM »
Why do people constantly state that the police were dispatched to the theater because a man didn't buy a ticket.
The FBI was there also...for a kid sneaking into a movie?
Now how come?
Anybody?

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #450 on: June 12, 2018, 11:52:10 PM »
The FBI was there also...for a kid sneaking into a movie?
Now how come?
Anybody?

At this point, the Texas Theater and the place JFK  and Jack Tippit were killed are very close to together.

. "A cop isn't shot three miles away from where the President is shot unless there's something connected," Aynesworth observes.(6)

http://www.jfk-online.com/jfk100theatre.html

That would make me edgy, say if Martin Luther King Jr. was killed and a short distance away, a policeman was killed. Someone looks a bit suspicious and goes into a theater without paying?  It might raised the eyebrows of some.

FBI There? I don't know, I'm sure they would be a citywide manhunt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #450 on: June 12, 2018, 11:52:10 PM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #451 on: June 12, 2018, 11:55:35 PM »
You can't resist arrest if there is no legal reason for the arrest. The DPD had no legal right to arrest LHO, therefore, he was defending himself. I have cited numerous court rulings on this.

If you allow the police to arrest people for no reason then you no longer live in a free country.

This is the best post I've seen posted in a long time....

Texas Penal code on the subject:

https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-38-03.html

Specifically, subsection (b): "It is no defense to prosecution under this section that the arrest or search was unlawful"

And the ruling that seems to be the final word on the current state of jurisprudence on the subject, at least in Texas :

https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1769045/ford-v-state/

At least, that's in 1976, affirming a 1973 decision, and referencing a similar 1970 decision. That leaves the question whether it was any different in 1963. I kinda doubt it, but you can try.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #452 on: June 13, 2018, 12:45:25 AM »
At this point, the Texas Theater and the place JFK  and Jack Tippit were killed are very close to together.

Richard -
I've read the Reitzes stuff.
According to Dave Reitzes, Oliver Stone didn't get anything right.
However According to Reitzes, Posner, Bugliosi and all the parrots who conducted their armchair investigation...the Dallas Police got everything right within 80 minutes of the assassination.
No one [esp. the Dallas Police] is that good.
The police claimed that the arrest came based on a 'anonymous tip'.
The number of times that the police state that 'somebody told me' is ridiculous.
The "FBI" that was present at the arrest was never identified.
So how would we know if they were really FBI?
Was that "FBI" guy really the tipster?
Like 'Yeah there he is...that's the guy'
Do a search in this forum on Gerald Hill [SuperCop] 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #452 on: June 13, 2018, 12:45:25 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #453 on: June 13, 2018, 01:09:45 AM »
Richard -
I've read the Reitzes stuff.
According to Dave Reitzes, Oliver Stone didn't get anything right.
However According to Reitzes, Posner, Bugliosi and all the parrots who conducted their armchair investigation...the Dallas Police got everything right within 80 minutes of the assassination.
No one [esp. the Dallas Police] is that good.
The police claimed that the arrest came based on a 'anonymous tip'.
The number of times that the police state that 'somebody told me' is ridiculous.
The "FBI" that was present at the arrest was never identified.
So how would we know if they were really FBI?
Was that "FBI" guy really the tipster?
Like 'Yeah there he is...that's the guy'
Do a search in this forum on Gerald Hill [SuperCop] 

Jerry, there were two FBI agents at the Texas Theatre when Oswald was arrested. Bardwell Odum and Robert Bartlett. They both recorded what they witnessed there in FD-302s.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #454 on: June 13, 2018, 01:59:23 AM »
Jerry, there were two FBI agents at the Texas Theatre when Oswald was arrested. Bardwell Odum and Robert Bartlett. They both recorded what they witnessed there in FD-302s.

There were THREE of J.Edgar Hoover's "Extra Special" agents in the Texas Theater BEFORE and during Lee Oswald's arrest....

They were Bardwell Odum, Robert Barrett, and Jim Swinford.  These agents did not work out of the Dallas FBI office....So WHAT were they doing there BEFORE Lee Oswald was grabbed by the DPD???

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #454 on: June 13, 2018, 01:59:23 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #455 on: June 13, 2018, 02:40:27 AM »

There were THREE of J.Edgar Hoover's "Extra Special" agents in the Texas Theater BEFORE and during Lee Oswald's arrest....

They were Bardwell Odum, Robert Barrett, and Jim Swinford.  These agents did not work out of the Dallas FBI office....So WHAT were they doing there BEFORE Lee Oswald was grabbed by the DPD???

I haven't been able to confirm that Swinford was there. Apparently, Hosty wrote in his book that Swinford was there but I can find nothing more than that. Bardwell Odum, Robert Barrett, and Jim Swinford all worked out of the Dallas FBI office.