Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 350932 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #2624 on: May 13, 2022, 03:16:26 PM »
Advertisement
Also of interest is that the man who benefitted most from the assassination of JFK was Lyndon Johnson and that it was the Johnsons who owned 1026 North Beckley.

Not nearly as interesting. Unless somebody were to claim that Lyndon used the name “Arthur Carl” to buy a rooming house in Dallas.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2624 on: May 13, 2022, 03:16:26 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #2625 on: May 13, 2022, 07:30:18 PM »
Also of interest is that the man who benefitted most from the assassination of JFK was Lyndon Johnson and that it was the Johnsons who owned 1026 North Beckley.

I'm not sure who benefited most from the coup d' etat ......LBJ or JE Hoover.   ???

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2626 on: May 16, 2022, 11:32:21 AM »
Not nearly as interesting. Unless somebody were to claim that Lyndon used the name “Arthur Carl” to buy a rooming house in Dallas.

Here's something interesting I'm sure you're already aware of - the story told by Carroll Jarnagin (which can be found here: https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10489#relPageId=587)

In this story Mr Jarnagin overhears a man called H L Lee talking to Jack Ruby about an attempt to assassinate Governor Connally.
In the story "Mr Lee" (he makes it clear this is a false name) has recently arrived from New Orleans, his family is staying in Irving and is a Marine sharpshooter. He is looking for money for an upcoming job - the assassination of Gov. Connally.
After the assassination of Kennedy, Jarnagin positively identifies Oswald as the H L Lee from the Carousel Club.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 02:51:16 AM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2626 on: May 16, 2022, 11:32:21 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #2627 on: May 17, 2022, 06:03:32 AM »
As the creator of this particular thread, I have the right to ask that posts here remain on-topic.  This thread is about Oswald's guilt in the death of J.D. Tippit.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2628 on: May 17, 2022, 08:18:37 PM »
Is there any way of synchronising the timing of Tippit's murder with events happeneing at the TSBD.
Gerald Hill testifies that, shortly after the discovery of the SN/3 shells he makes his way to the elevator where he encounters Fritz.
He then goes down to the front entrance and sees Day on his way into the building.
After leaving the building he notices the fire truck arriving.
He is then stood for a while with Sawyer, Alexander and Owens when they hear the citizen first calling about the Tippit shooting.

If the call is from Benevides we can assume the shooting occurred approximately one minute before he calls in.
What time did Day arrive at the TSBD?
What time did the fire truck arrive?
What time were the shells discovered?

Is it possible to determine the timing of these events without recourse to the DP tapes?

There do seem to be some very specific times given in the various testimonies:
12:58PM for the arrival of Fritz, Boyd and Sims at the TSBD
1:22PM for the discovery of the rifle
1:23PM for the time the shells were processed.

I strongly suspect a gap of at least 6 minutes between "tape" time and "real" time should be revealed or refuted.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 08:19:32 PM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2628 on: May 17, 2022, 08:18:37 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #2629 on: May 17, 2022, 09:10:43 PM »
As the creator of this particular thread, I have the right to ask that posts here remain on-topic.  This thread is about Oswald's guilt in the death of J.D. Tippit.

And I'm here to tell ya yer FOS, if you believe that Lee Oswald was guilty of the murder of JD Tippit....   Lee Oswald never fired any gun that day.... as verified by the nitrate tests on his body....

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #2630 on: May 17, 2022, 10:14:31 PM »
Is there any way of synchronising the timing of Tippit's murder with events happeneing at the TSBD.
Gerald Hill testifies that, shortly after the discovery of the SN/3 shells he makes his way to the elevator where he encounters Fritz.
He then goes down to the front entrance and sees Day on his way into the building.
After leaving the building he notices the fire truck arriving.
He is then stood for a while with Sawyer, Alexander and Owens when they hear the citizen first calling about the Tippit shooting.

If the call is from Benevides we can assume the shooting occurred approximately one minute before he calls in.
What time did Day arrive at the TSBD?
What time did the fire truck arrive?
What time were the shells discovered?

Is it possible to determine the timing of these events without recourse to the DP tapes?

I strongly suspect a gap of at least 6 minutes between "tape" time and "real" time should be revealed or refuted.

Hi Dan, I believe Luke Mooney testified that he discovered the spent shells at 1:06....  But the problem is:...  Was his watch set accurately?    It's not unusual for a person's watch to be a couple of minutes fast , or slow.  I do believe that TF Bowley's watch was correct....He arrived on the scene of Tippit's murder at 1:10.   So he probably used Tippit's radio at about 1:12....But Domingo Benavides had attempted to use Tippit's radio a few minute prior to Bowley's use of Tippit's radio.

This throws serious doubt on the official time (1:16) of Tippit's encounter with his killer.....  The evidence indicates that Tippit was killed at 1:06.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2630 on: May 17, 2022, 10:14:31 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #2631 on: May 18, 2022, 01:44:06 AM »

I don’t think we can. Benavides said he sat in his truck for a few minutes.

The problem is that there is no known time standard by which to calibrate any of these specific times that were  given.